What's new

The debris of Kamra Attack dumped on three Junior Officers

No doubt that the person responsible for this attack eventually has to be the person running the base. And the base commander should have been tried for this travesty. And hopefully one day we will become a professional army with proper checks and balances.
When? in 2313?

This news however is jumping to conclusive proof that the court martial was done because of lapse in security, however the fact is that those three junior officers are being tried because of giving the enemy base information. Two very separate allegations.
The newspiece is not jumping to any conclusive evidence. To avoid reporter's bias, I have qouted two different sources. The news reports that 3 Junior Officers have been charged with the responsbility while none of the seniors have been found involved by the inquiry committee. Secondly, the court-martial will also be done by the seniors.

can any one tell me how many awacs are working fine,??

Unfortunately there is no accountability in our military, hence they have no need to to disclose to the tax payers, the country what has happened to these national assets. There is a strong whiff of a cover up, to cover the loss of up to three of Erieye systems. Since the attack no one has seen any Erieyes in the air around our bases, many of which are in and around major urban centers, also we have only seen one Erieye in ISPR media packages. Therefore it is entirely feasible to conclude 1 completely destroyed (that is confirmed) 2 badly damaged possibly destroyed too. This is a loss of over 1 billions dollars. Which effing moron puts all eggs in one basket. This is the height of professionalism, laughable, and now low rank officers are on trial, when the heads of many senior officers should have been put on a platter for the nation.

The really sad thing is that we have not learnt, when the Mehran base was attacked we should have recognised that our enemies were targetting our eyes and ears, yet we had the most relaxed base security in the world. lazy and incompetent aholes, Remember how Kamra had been attacked before and so no on thought of checking all the perimeter security. And our base security is still very relaxed, have you seen the images of those helicopters in the FoB sitting as sitting ducks. Wait till they get blown by a 100 dollar rpg round.

Last edited:
PAF should get rid of these ... within it... its not the first time such people have been caught...

Unfortunately there is no accountability in our military, hence they have no need to to disclose to the tax payers, the country what has happened to these national assets. There is a strong whiff of a cover up, to cover the loss of up to three of Erieye systems. Since the attack no one has seen any Erieyes in the air around our bases, many of which are in and around major urban centers, also we have only seen one Erieye in ISPR media packages. Therefore it is entirely feasible to conclude 1 completely destroyed (that is confirmed) 2 badly damaged possibly destroyed too. This is a loss of over 1 billions dollars. Which effing moron puts all eggs in one basket. This is the height of professionalism, laughable, and now e low ranks on trail when the heads of many senior officers should have been put on a platter for the nation.

1 Erieye was screwed not 3...

Pathetic.

The base commander is DIRECTLY responsible for this debacle. He should be the first one to have his reputation put on the line. Then the DSG Major.

I guess by Junior officials, the news means the sentry who ran away from his post.

50,000 or so dead by terrorist attacks all over pakistan and bomb makers responsible for the bombs used in these attacks walking out of military jail like nothing has happened thats pathetic.

Creating sectarian hatred in pakistan thats pathetic

creating political parties like MQM and others Thats pathetic.

Taking billions upon billions, year after year claiming to make military that can defend pakistan from all sides and laying down arms to rag tag Taliban thats pathetic.

Living standereds and pay chqs better then Americans Generals Price less.

1 Erieye was screwed not 3...

I really hope so, that would be brilliant and sweets if confirmed. However from the deafening silence from the PAF regarding the attack and the lack of any accounting on these national assets I am very pessimistic regarding the Erieyes. By all accounts:

3 were hit
1 was confirmed as destroyed
2 badly damaged possibly destroyed.

We have no real idea, but silence is not golden in this case, PAF has to own up or show the birds.

I really hope so, that would be brilliant and sweets if confirmed. However from the deafening silence from the PAF regarding the attack and the lack of any accounting on these national assets I am very pessimistic regarding the Erieyes. By all accounts:

3 were hit
1 was confirmed as destroyed
2 badly damaged possibly destroyed.

We have no real idea, but silence is not golden in this case, PAF has to own up or show the birds.

I got the info from the guy who was involved in tht operation... and was leading the first team tht came in contact with the terrorist fuks.

Sir they are not being charged for failing to protect the planes they are being charged because they gave those attackers the information Sir just like Mehran Base attack two of Navy guys were involved and they gave information and also Musharraf attack

If its true, they should be given maximum punishment possible under law.

I got the info from the guy who was involved in tht operation... and was leading the first team tht came in contact with the terrorist fuks.
as a source is he reliable also maybe toeing the official line rather than tell the truth. but i hope you are right. thanks.

I believe him... on this issue..

Sorry mate but can you explain the lack of evidence that these birds are in our inventory, why a lack of photographs, or sightings. have they been put in storage, undergoing repairs? what are the reasons for a complete black out on the status of the two 'damaged' Erieyes?

I hope you don't mind me asking.

Sorry mate but can you explain the lack of evidence that these birds are in our inventory, why a lack of photographs, or sightings. have they been put in storage, undergoing repairs? what are the reasons for a complete black out on the status of the two 'damaged' Erieyes?

I hope you don't mind me asking.

There is no black out man... even before tht attack we rarely saw pics of them.. same goes for weapons like AR100MLRS etc etc..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom