What's new

The danger of the India-China hysteria

Just as China can't bully US. India can't bully China. Pakistan can't bully India.

How now brown cow?
It is India who bullies its neighbors. Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sikkim and Sri Lanka would all agree to that.

I don't believe in shielding. Unlike some people here who drop their own green and rush to wave the Chinese red every time I show them their true standing.

:rofl: You're still smarting from that little episode where I burst your "Incredible India" bubble by showing that, contrary to the hype, India and Pakistan's per-capita GDP are mostly equal and, if anybody is anybody's big brother, China's per-capita GDP was 3-4x that of India's.

Why India, even Pakistan can send China into a tizzy if she wanted, by having the Uighurs/ETIM answer their call for jihad.

Pakistan leader backs China over Xinjiang | International | Reuters

India is linking up with Australia, Japan & US to get at the Chino-Pak combine's balls. What say?

Australian public opinion favors neutrality even in a US/China confrontation. Do you honestly believe Australia will come to your aid against China?

Pakistan 2 ho chuka hai.

Still living in 1971, eh?

f37e346c330655aadb1af09c21000ed0.jpg

How now brown cow?
you racist chutiye. Hold your breath for a moment, let it sink in, now tell me how does it feel?

It is India who bullies its neighbors. Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sikkim and Sri Lanka would all agree to that.
agreed. Bottomline, jiski jahan jitni chalti hai utna wo chalaataa hai. Pakistan can only bully Afghanistan.

You're still smarting from that little episode where I burst your "Incredible India" bubble by showing that, contrary to the hype, India and Pakistan's per-capita GDP are mostly equal and, if anybody is anybody's big brother, China's per-capita GDP was 3-4x that of India's.
your assumption, but I am not reading any of the nonsense you are not directing at me.

As of today, Pak does not have an option. Tomorrow who knows?

Australian public opinion favors neutrality even in a US/China confrontation. Do you honestly believe Australia will come to your aid against China?

Not my aid. I dont need Australian aid. They will be saving their own, by aligning with India. Abb aap source ke bina to kuch manoge nahi:

U.S., Australia to ask China to exercises: report | International | Reuters

Though US-Aust are mouthing some platitudes to the Chinese, their actions belie their intent.

Last edited:
you racist chutiye. How does that feel?

Man, you really need to have a doctor look at that chip on your shoulder. Try googling the phrase to get that foot out of your mouth.

agreed. Bottomline, jiski jahan jitni chalti hai utna wo chalaataa hai. Pakistan can only bully Afghanistan.

Aaap ney admit ker liya to kaafi hai.

As of today, Pak does not have an option. Tomorrow who knows?

Self-projection.

Not my aid. I dont need Australian aid. They will be saving their own, by aligning with India. Abb aap source ke bina to kuch manoge nahi:

U.S., Australia to ask China to exercises: report | International | Reuters

Though US-Aust are mouthing some platitudes to the Chinese, their actions belie their intent.

Australia is a democracy. I can't find the exact article with the poll numbers -- it was a long time ago -- but this one comes closest.

Our new nightmare: the United States of America - National - www.smh.com.au

the survey of 1000 people found respondents were strongly opposed to siding with the US over Taiwan should conflict flare between Taipei and Beijing

Neutrality.

A war that involves US and China is w/o a shred of doubt the mother of all wars. How Aus will afford neutrality in such context belies me.

In case you have not noticed, I have apologized if I misread you, so you can stop posting only for the sake of opposing me.

Unlike you Akhand Bharat types

I am no "Akhand Bharat types". I consider that libel. Unless you refrain from using that term on me, AND apologise for having shot from the hip just as I did to you, I see this conversation getting nowhere.

A war that involves US and China is w/o a shred of doubt the mother of all wars. How Aus will afford neutrality in such context belies me.

Hypothetical situation. I guess we will see what happens but, as of now, the public wants us to remain neutral.

I am no "Akhand Bharat types". I consider that libel. Unless you refrain from using that term on me, AND apologise for having shot from the hip just as I did to you, I see this conversation getting nowhere.

Sorry, I meant to say "your Akhand Bharat types".
Since you are not one of those, that's nice to know.
Happy?

Let's not get too arrogant shall we?! :smitten: I alone can overthrow the ENTIRE GOI. Dalit uprising, Mongoloid unrest in NE, Muslim voice. Heck I can even get the prime minister assassinated by offering a few thousand dollars. :woot: "India" is on unstable grounds. Be glad only Pakistan has been using ISI to create instability in Bharat. If China, Nepal, SL, BD was using the same under-handed techniques Bharat uses, India would have been broken up into a thousand pieces long ago! :azn:

So chill out man.

Nothing wrong with you brother

Actually we see here everyday people claiming that India is breaking up on the grounds of Khalistan blah blah. Guess what we have people from Sikh community also on this forum. Ever heard any such concept from him. Claims claims claims..............:rofl:

And no flames intended you are trying to do it...... we already did it.... I did not intended to say such a thing but you invited ........

Back
Top Bottom