What's new

The critical technical breakthrough in terminal-sensitive projectile: China

sweetgrape

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
China
China the end of sensitive missile technology was a major breakthrough known as anti-tank weapons Nova

China the end of sensitive missile technology was a major breakthrough known as anti-tank weapons Nova - News
1333799152_kHFuRb.jpg

The end of sensitive fired rockets moment Ma Yufei photo

International Online News: According to the Department of Defense Web site reports: the shells grow eyes, has a dream of the artillery. China Baicheng Ordnance Test Center to spread the good news, the end of our military 'smart munitions' sensitive missile technology to a major breakthrough. At present, I Army 'smart munitions' the late-sensitive bomb design, analysis, simulation, test, and evaluation system has been basically formed.

In turn throws the end of sensitive reporters in China Baicheng Ordnance Test Center test site to see the end of sensitive shells with the commander's order, accompanied by a loud noise roaring out, flew over the target, the bullets, bullets, then throw a small The parachute automatically search for the hair to accurately hit the target(Agile News - Breaking News Updates | Latest News Headlines | Photos News).

The end of sensitive shells is referred to as of the end of the sensitive ammunition, also known as sensitive to detonate the munition. 'A unit of the test host Wanghuai Jun introduced in China Baicheng Ordnance Test Center,' This is a way to detect ballistic last paragraph of the target exists, and fighting Ministry of explosion toward the target direction 'smart' munitions. '

According to reports, the late Min bomb the use of picture-structure, the mother of bombs can be mounted multiple bullets, with strong mass destruction. It can be launched or projected shells, long-range rockets, airborne weapons, attacks the the clusters tank 'Tianling Gai - top armor. the end of sensitive shells can not keep track of the target, but the structure is simple, the economy is good, can automatically detect and identify the target and precision attack, combat distance, high hit probability, the damage effect is hailed anti-tank weapons 'star.'

The main person in charge of the project, told reporters: after the end of sensitive missile warhead projectile out in the breakdown of the top of the armor at the same time produce a large number of fragments of anti-personnel, damage equipment, and good operational performance(News News Agile News - Breaking News Updates | Latest News Headlines | Photos News). 'It is reported that Baicheng Ordnance Test Center during the test more than a year, the scientific optimization program after high and low temperature storage, range, accuracy, and a number of pilot 'smart munitions' The success of the end of sensitive shells stereotypes.
1333799153_RDEtRf.jpg

The end of the detection rocket sensitive bomb. License photo

wow, lol

I understood nothing from that article. Can anyone explain please? :what:

specifically the meaning of
The end of the detection rocket sensitive bomb

My guess is they are talking about some sort of submunitions for artillery?

Chinese equivalent of the CBU-97. Can be air dropped, put in artillery shells and multiple rocket launchers.

Individual bomblet:
china-smart-munition.jpg

CBU-97 in action:

There is some difference, namely that the Chinese version does not use rocket powered assisted rotation and they seemed to use parachute for the bomblets and mechanism for rotation is built into each individual bomblets.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ yeah i had posted in my last post of TOP of 10 future weapons of china :D u can check

Chinese equivalent of the CBU-97. Can be air dropped, put in artillery shells and multiple rocket
dude CBU 97 technology is more complex it is like a cluster bomb & it's skeet warheads are more technologically advanced & complex .

So this is a SADARM equivalent? I thought so from the start...

Geez, so much pomp, hype and high flying superlatives in the article for 70's technology.

So this is a SADARM equivalent? I thought so from the start...

Geez, so much pomp, hype and high flying superlatives in the article for 70's technology.

If you are incapable even to read and understand the article, how you can tell that they are boasting?

Anyhow, you missed something important here which is the effect cause by these sensor fused cluster bombs is catastrophical. With only a few of these, column of tanks and armour vehicles will be destroyed in an instance. Especially to those countries employ with a huge numbers of tanks and armours and which are relatively weak in their air defence.

If you are incapable even to read and understand the article, how you can tell that they are boasting?
I didn't "understand" because it is written in weird English. English that doesn't make much sense, has improper sentence structure...

I did guess pretty well what it was the first time around (I concluded it's some some of submunition-which in fact it is) but because everything around what i understood made little sense i asked if someone can explain precisely.

And no, i didn't miss the tactical significance of this. I just don't think China will face armor columns.

Better safe than sorry. Plus export options is always there. Imagine if Iraq had a few of her artillery pieces hidden in the sand somewhere, engine shut off, just waiting for US armoured columns to come by.

There was a CCTV documentary about this not long ago. The sensors on the bomblets are smart enough to distinguish infrared signatures from tanks vs. decoy infrared sig.

Back
Top Bottom