What's new

The cpec baby.

It is good and we also hopes that project will be beneficial to Pakistan.
But why should we jealous about it?:D

You're a south indian that's why you're less prejudiced , but majority of your fellows from north burn at this happiness of pakistan.

You're a south indian that's why you're less prejudiced , but majority of your fellows from north burn at this happiness of pakistan.

Indians irrespective of South or North or West or East oppose CPEC because that is passing through a disputed area .
And wrath is not against Pakistanis but against Chinese .Until now we considers their sensitivities in AP and SCS but they are unnecessary challenging and provoking us.

We always likes our neighbours .
Perhaps you can find some dumb in our India that always hates common Pakistanis for nothing and dislikes any development in that nation.
But majority of Indians 90% neither hates nor loves Pakistanis .They likes Pakistan as a neighbour .
And we always welcome any development and progress in your nation.
You shouldnt blame us ,you should blame your leaders having vested interests.

Look at your close friend Chinese .
Look at their trade and investment with India .Infact if you could have been develop such a vibrant trade economic relation with India,you would have been able to severely paralyzises us without firing a single bullet .
And Pakistan would have been a newly industrialized country.

Perhaps you can disagree with some of my points .
But this is my opinion.

Indians irrespective of South or North or West or East oppose CPEC because that is passing through a disputed area .
And wrath is not against Pakistanis but against Chinese .Until now we considers their sensitivities in AP and SCS but they are unnecessary challenging and provoking us.

We always likes our neighbours .
Perhaps you can find some dumb in our India that always hates common Pakistanis for nothing and dislikes any development in that nation.
But majority of Indians 90% neither hates nor loves Pakistanis .They likes Pakistan as a neighbour .
And we always welcome any development and progress in your nation.
You shouldnt blame us ,you should blame your leaders having vested interests.

Look at your close friend Chinese .
Look at their trade and investment with India .Infact if you could have been develop such a vibrant trade economic relation with India,you would have been able to severely paralyzises us without firing a single bullet .
And Pakistan would have been a newly industrialized country.

Perhaps you can disagree with some of my points .
But this is my opinion.

What disputed area lol ?
Baltistan? Kashmir ? .. o hello , it's our parts .
There's no protests nor any oppression like the iok.
No matter how much india colour it as disputed parts , these parts are our country , they always have been and they'll always be ours .
India opposing it only for sale of calling it as their parts , is utterly non sense , illogical and blind hatred .

What disputed area lol ?
Baltistan? Kashmir ? .. o hello , it's our parts .
There's no protests nor any oppression like the iok.
No matter how much india colour it as disputed parts , these parts are our country , they always have been and they'll always be ours .
India opposing it only for sale of calling it as their parts , is utterly non sense , illogical and blind hatred .

Like I said ,you are totally entitled to your opinion .And I am mine.
I am infact all of us Indians not going to change that opinion.
This is not hatred or illogic

Lets we agree to diasgree

And what products you're using for gslmk3 , gaao gobar ? :lol:
GSLV MK3 uses S-200 for Boosting .In core stage L110 ,2 Vikas Engines (courtesy our own Dr Nambi Narayanan sir) and for third stage ,Cryogenics Engine CE 20 for heavy lifting a 4 ton satellite to GEO.CE20 uses LOX/LH2 propellent with Gas Generator cycle .
Pardon me .I know stuffs like this are complelety alien to you since SUPARCO uses Gaao Gobar

GSLV MK3 uses S-200 for Boosting .In core stage L110 ,2 Vikas Engines (courtesy our own Dr Nambi Narayanan sir) and for third stage ,Cryogenics Engine CE 20 for heavy lifting a 4 ton satellite to GEO.CE20 uses LOX/LH2 propellent with Gas Generator cycle .
Pardon me .I know stuffs like this are complelety alien to you since SUPARCO uses Gaao Gobar

So when are you going to land on Mars , ?
I heard Mars is very hot and the gobar dries up easily there .

We are already been on Mars since we uses technological advancements not some gobar of SUPAR(I)CO.

Kid ,Can you please stop this trolling .This is your thread :D

When will Pakistan reach outerspace from your own soil?
Can you help your SUPARCO for that ?
We like another SA nation in space

We are already been on Mars since we uses technological advancements not some gobar of SUPAR(I)CO.

Kid ,Can you please stop this trolling .This is your thread :D

ce

You've already been there , right .

So did you experiment a cow modelling walk on Mars ( just like in your streets ) to pay a gratitude to gao mata for making it easy for u to reach Mars ?

When will Pakistan reach outerspace from your own soil?
Can you help your SUPARCO for that ?
We like another SA nation in space

Soon .
But we're working for an energy boost material to be used as petrol for our rockets .
India is lucky , their gobar technique worked so well . But we're actually shy to use gobar as petrol like indians.

Not sure about his photo as Pakistanis and Chinese folk do not have such hair. They both have typical straight, black Asian hair.
But anyway, a very cute baby.

Back
Top Bottom