What's new

The country that imposes the most restrictions on trade might surprise you and it isnt China

For years, americans have been complaining Japan doesn't allow America to export its cars to the market. In reality, the truth is probably most Japanese do not want to buy unreliable American cars.

I wouldn't go as far as 'unreliable' , but the reason why Japan doesn't open its market to US goods is because of the undue restrictions the United States has on every single Japanese export sectors. And they (USA) want Japan to remove all protectionist policies we have against them, while they retain theirs on us? Just the nerve and arrogance!

Our view is this: Quid pro quo. You remove your restrictions, we remove ours. You remove your ridiculous tariffs , we do , too. Simple.

If someone else is willing to do the same work with much less pay and live with lower living standard, trade deficit is inevitable. There is no point fighting with the inevitable. That is how the world has been working in the past thousands of years.

That is exactly the American wish. Sometime they have to bring wars to other parts of the world in order to realize it.

I just find it funny how China loans us dollars so we can just buy Chinese stuff :rofl: all that goes higher is the U.S national debt

when is China going to skip the U.S customer and have it's citizens do the consuming instead :smitten:

I just find it funny how China loans us dollars so we can just buy Chinese stuff :rofl: all that goes higher is the U.S national debt

when is China going to skip the U.S customer and have it's citizens do the consuming instead :smitten:
when chinese are rich.

when chinese are rich.
or just richer than Americans.

You mean US borrows Chinese loans to fund American Budgets, which in turn is used to check China, which then drives more loans. LOL.

Its a case of lender be happy , i suppose, in a weird way. LOL.

In the end who wins ? The lender. Who looses? The American tax payer who ultimately has to pay back said loans with interest. LOL.

I suppose the Chinese are laughing themselves to the bank. :lol:

US is built on unilateral unfair trade and exploration, the world would finally come to a sense when they are no longer in the leading position. they have created too much trouble to the world for last a hundred years

America is never competitive, without those restrictions america will go down the drain faster than expected.

Back
Top Bottom