What's new

The conquest of India and the return of Jesus in Syria!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a Thread in World Affairs . I bet @ISRO22 has far better stories involving grey ones , annunakis , reptilians et all .

Your stories need some monsters and unicorns and it will be awesome :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for this ...you made my day ............:rofl:

India is home 2 one of the largest Muslim population, Islam never ask's u to attack India................

India should improve its human rights and reduce its crime against minorities, India should understand its actions are its future,

India will than become an example for the world to see, I work with many Indians and they agree some religious fanatics in India prevent this from happening.

long live unity among the Asian brothers.

this thread is a gem , i m showing it to my friends and we are having a blast . :D

And now I will unleash our Indian-brahmin-elite-hindu-zionist plan:

listen closely

India is home 2 one of the largest Muslim population, Islam never ask's u to attack India................

India should improve its human rights and reduce its crime against minorities, India should understand its actions are its future,

India will than become an example for the world to see, I work with many Indians and they agree some religious fanatics in India prevent this from happening.

long live unity among the Asian brothers.

:blah: ......

@Cherokee why dragging me in your post? i only give evidence what your scientists finds.... instead of debating on it you are insulting.... Easy to insult but hard to prove evidence wrong.... i think you eat nonveg.... Thats the reason you are busy insulting and declaring evidence as stories.... Cut nonveg intake.... MUST VISIT....
http://iskconbirmingham.org/whats-wrong-with-eating-meat
Bhagavad-Gita.ws - Vedic Teachings: Vegetarianism

I am Not Dragging you . I am Mentioning you . Consider it a standing ovation to your Research in Aliens .
You are known across the PDF for it .

And Your theory mentioned in this post is awesome as well :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom