What's new

The common capital of India and Pakistan

But its always these two ethnic groups that write bull like this.

Dream and dream again fools, unification is not good for you, its a curse, everytime you are united you always get invaded.

Yaraa its only natural that some people talk about a bond they perceive to exist. Its a little like how some of our Pukhtoons & almost all of the Afghan Pukhtoons talk about unification or brotherhood & the sort ! Or how some Baluch talk about Iran's Sistan Baluchistan !

On my part I'd just be happy if we stop killing ourselves but thats just about it ! I'm not yet ready to move on for cultural exchanges & friendships.....!

@Armstrong i will make you a king, ghilzai are taking the whole of south Asia which rightfully being to us, we will have a be capital the attock qilla lol.

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bhai ke bareiii mein aisaa kaheiii gaa ? :cray:

On a serious note - Do you honestly think that the Punjabis who came from Jallandar & other areas in East-Punjab & had their women ravaged & their young & old cut down go all lovey dovey over our commanalities ? Or that we - the Kashmiris - who lost so many in '48 when many of our loved ones had to run to Pakistan or were killed along the way, like quite a few in my family, & now we see the ones left behind treated the way they are - Go all mushy eyed over 'Bharat-Pakistan - Hum Eik Haiin' ?

C'mon man, too much water has flown for any turning back time kind of rubbish. No one in India wants to undo partition anymore. We are both different people now. 3rd-4th generation(post-partition) have simply no connect whatsoever. Most Indians of the South & East can simply not be expected to have any connect whatsoever with Pakistan or its people. What we see is the curiosity about the "enemy", nothing more. Indians have moved on, Pakistanis have lived 60 odd years without any real sort of a non-Muslim population to be able to connect with non-Muslim Indians as a group. Individual friendships, wherever forged, are the best we can hope for. Nation states can at best be expected to be neutral. The very nature of Partition itself makes it impossible for anything more to happen.

We should have an "exit" option, whoever doesn't wanna live here, should be made to walk through wahgah to his beloved homeland so he can taste the lemon there. I hate Bitches that take our hard earned freedom for granted and whining about it.

Well said,the whole past history,the timeline from 1947 till now is evident of differences,it is time itself which has proved the necessity of separate homeland.I am fed-up to hear this lies that 'we are same people' which we are not.
How can we forget the massive murder of Muslims by so BJP in Ahmedabad,Gujrat?how they use to force muslims to drink petrol and then burn them alive?the matryrdom of Babri Masjid?
Okay,leave us,When they can't even accept Sikhs as different then them and mention them as long hair hindus which resulted the khalistani movement and thus operation 'Blue star' then you can imagine that how much our ideology reciprocate with each other and what will be the consequences for us,if Pakistan is not made a separate state?.
Nowdays it is better for them to settle their issues with Miosts,rather then chanting:"we are same people,same people,same people,same race blah blah............"
I have always avoid to speak up on this issue,because then members began to troll,but now I speak up:"Enough of this lies,enough of this so-called love"

C'mon man, too much water has flown for any turning back time kind of rubbish. No one in India wants to undo partition anymore. We are both different people now. 3rd-4th generation(post-partition) have simply no connect whatsoever. Most Indians of the South & East can simply not be expected to have any connect whatsoever with Pakistan or its people. What we see is the curiosity about the "enemy", nothing more. Indians have moved on, Pakistanis have lived 60 odd years without any real sort of a non-Muslim population to be able to connect with non-Muslim Indians as a group. Individual friendships, wherever forged, are the best we can hope for. Nation states can at best be expected to be neutral. The very nature of Partition itself makes it impossible for anything more to happen.

Indeed !

Thats what makes the Article, in my humble opinion, ever so ludicrous because even when it comes to Indian Punjab & Pakistani Punjab - Our cultural practices are far from interchangeable...heck even our languages have evolved in different directions so whatever bond we may have is probably restricted to movies !

On my part I was referring to the Kashmiri Angle !

Well said,the whole past history,the timeline from 1947 till now is evident of differences,it is time itself which has proved the necessity of separate homeland.I am fed-up to hear this lies that 'we are same people' which we are not.
How can we forget the massive murder of Muslims by so BJP in Ahmedabad,Gujrat?how they use to force muslims to drink petrol and then burn them alive?the matryrdom of Babri Masjid?
Okay,leave us,When they can't even accept Sikhs as different then them and mention them as long hair hindus which resulted the khalistani movement and thus operation 'Blue star' then you can imagine that how much our ideology reciprocate with each other and what will be the consequences for us,if Pakistan is not made a separate state?.
Nowdays it is better for them to settle their issues with Miosts,rather then chanting:"we are same people,same people,same people,same race blah blah............"
I have always avoid to speak up on this issue,because then members began to troll,but now I speak up:"Enough of this lies,enough of this so-called love"

very good..........agree............dushmai ka maja hi kuch aur hai

Talking of common things ! :D

Oi @Bang Galore - A question if you will, when I was in Singapore & when I visit Karachi - Why do I see Indian ladies & Pakistani Urdu Speaking Ladies dress in Sarees which show huge folds of fat coming out of it ? :bad:

Is this some kind of a cultural thing or what ? :what:

:lol::lol: Definitely a cultural thing....how else will you know that they are from a Kaathe Peethe Khandaan . What if you chaps really believe all those statistics you read about malnourishment etc.....

Sir itnaa ghusaaa ! :fie:

Bhabi nei subhaa Sehri mein kuch nahin diyaaa ? :lol:

All this India Pakistan friendship thing is useless and a waste of time.

Janaab aap kii koii Mamooon, Cousin, Aunty wagheraa India mein nahin abhiii tukk ? :what:

Oh gimme a ______ break. Pakistan's existence has sparked, wars? are you out of your brain sparrow?

First war in 1948 broke out when "you" forcefully annexed Kashmir.

Second war in 1965 war broke out because of "your PM" Shahstri had formally made Kashmir a part of India, denying its people the right to self determination in 1964. It was "you" who Invaded Lahore and Sialkot sectors, sparking a full scale conflict.

Third war in 1971 --- "you" invaded E.Pakistan.

Nuclear weapons race in S.Continent was started by "you" in 1973.

In 1987 "you" started the failed operation brasstacks.

It was "you" who started conflict in Siachin by drawing forces to that area.

Kargil was a consequence of "Siachin syndrome".

It was "you" who initiated full scale military deployment in 2000-2001 on our borders.

Stop living in your screwed version of history, playing innocent doesn't suit your actions, and your history.

And yes India,was,is and will remain a Hindu nation, with minorities being suppressed at the gun point!

well idk about everyone else but you sure convinced me about who the real problem is.

very good..........agree............dushmai ka maja hi kuch aur hai

Accepting one another as different has nothing to do with enmity Miss.Naveen Mishra,I personally have no hatred for Indians,I assure you that,but when Indians keep on enchanting the old song,seriously,it irritates us.
It is better that Pakistan and India must work on solving issues rather then beating up old lines.

Bohat sai hain. :)

Dushamn sei Rishta Darii ! :pissed:

Mein abbb aaap kii tarafff Hyderabadi Biryani khaneiii nahin aaaonn gaa ! :whistle:

Accepting one another as different has nothing to do with enmity Miss.Naveen Mishra,I personally have no hatred for Indians,I assure you that,but when Indians keep on enchanting the old song,seriously,it irritates us.
It is better that Pakistan and India must work on solving issues rather then beating up old lines.

Wait..shes a 'Miss' ? :what:

*Flirt Mode On*

Well Hello there @naveen mishra ! *Says in a deep & sonorous Gregory Peck kinda voice* :cool:

I think India and Pakistan are two nations for sure, but I am curious. What if we had one capital and two states? Like Punjab and Haryana have Chandigarh as their capital? Boys comment.

Back
Top Bottom