What's new

The Coming Chinese Crackup

I understand you have a boner for Japan and you are on permanent rage against China, but do you actively scour the internet for China collapse news?

A lot of these article just posts sensational topics to bait clicks for ad money.

Modern day China and Soviet Union are very different countries. For one, China is not made up of 16 federations. Second, USSR was only 50% Russians, so it was very ethnically diverse, China is 91% Han. Third, the Chinese Communist Party enjoy much more domestic support than the Soviet counterpart. Lastly, USSR had to deal with all the complications with the cold war, while modern day China is very interconnected with the entire world.

The truth is no one wants China to collapse, not USA, not Japan, and certainly not Turkey.

You can bet on China collapsing all you want, but I, along with many western investors in China have faith that China will succeed and prosper. This includes many multi billion dollar companies like Apple, Microsoft, Ford, ect.

I think the what the article mentioned was not the collapse of China, but rather the collapse of the Chinese communist party..

the two are very separate and distinct from each other.. while not predicting anything myself regarding this, I would not be surprised at the writer's predictions becoming true one day in the future.. any repressive political system has a finite shelf life, and it's ending is inevitable, only a question of when it'll happen..

Last edited:
I am very glad to see this poor guy disappointed and angry every year while the truth is so different from what he wants.

Your menstrual coming again, lol:lol:

Unfortunately,china will not crash ,Until the day you die it will not happen!

Back
Top Bottom