What's new

The clearest J-20 pictures.

oh I remember you now, you are the one who likes to play with words and never really answers to anything.

That are you and your friends.

Btw where is your answer to my questions: "Tell me why you think that will demolish Kopp suggestion? and who is the expert that use that issue to criticize Kopp statement?"

I haven't see your quality except your skill in cheer leeding :lol:

he didn't post a single scientific proof...he is just playing with you guys..ignore him.. :lol: :lol:

What kind of scientific proof do you want?? I post a lot in another J-20 threat when debating with gambit, ptldm, and your indians fellows. Debate in this threat is only repetition.

But if you want me to re-post the scientific proof why and how round shape, exposed fan blade, and corner reflector will be much detrimental to RCS, i will do that.

Exactly, man I realized that hours ago! he should see http://www.helitavia.com/skolnik/Skolnik_chapter_11.pdf

You have the same mentality with your master/gambit, in dragging article without ability to explain and know the connection/relation with the current topic being debated.

Stealth Stealth Stealth :smitten:

When this beast fully operational ???
and
Does PAF keens to buy these beasts and does China will allow this to export ???

it is reported that Pakistan is interested in a lighter stealth fighter, the J2X project.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/chinese-defence/108436-possible-single-engine-j-2x-concept-diagram.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...ext-generation-fighter-program-confirmed.html
not much is known about it as yet but we all know the Chinese and even PAF habit of giving surprises.

regards!

What kind of scientific proof do you want?? I post a lot in another J-20 threat when debating with gambit, ptldm, and your indians fellows. Debate in this threat is only repetition.

But if you want me to re-post the scientific proof why and how round shape, exposed fan blade, and corner reflector will be much detrimental to RCS, i will do that.

You have the same mentality with your master/gambit, in dragging article without ability to explain and know the connection/relation with the current topic being debated.

are you retard or something????you are debating last 5 pages and only one thing we wanted is scientific info on J-20..and you were twisting words..post info in this thread man..and don't bring kopp for another time..post graph,pic or description..but not kopp..please...

are you retard or something????you are debating last 5 pages and only one thing we wanted is scientific info on J-20..and you were twisting words..post info in this thread man..and don't bring kopp for another time..post graph,pic or description..but not kopp..please...

When did you ask scientific proof to me during the last 5 pages?
And where is your scientific proof you bring during debate with me?

Now I understand why someone in this forum ever said that your and your fellow's IQ should be aroun 80 :lol:

^^ does that statement make your baseless claims credible. Get some backup data not just statements by any Tom Dick Harry

That are you and your friends.

Btw where is your answer to my questions: "Tell me why you think that will demolish Kopp suggestion? and who is the expert that use that issue to criticize Kopp statement?"

I haven't see your quality except your skill in cheer leeding :lol:

How that will demolish Kopp's argument?

The devil is in the details and what you fail to understand over and over again is that we have asked and posted things that people who know understand. You bring up Kopp. Some of us bring up little things (an equation, a schematic etc) that remind people the scientific foundation of Kopp's thesis.

You understand none of that. You want words so you can play with them. if you understood what the equation was for example, you would be able to understand all the rest but you don't !

we even give you references some times .. go and read the books. This is not a game, not because we take it seriously but because one cannot baby feed someone for ever.

When did you ask scientific proof to me during the last 5 pages?
And where is your scientific proof you bring during debate with me?

Now I understand why someone in this forum ever said that your and your fellow's IQ should be aroun 80 :lol:

now clearly either you are super retard or false flag chinese...

go to post #60 and read my reply against your post..retard..looks like your IQ runs in minus...]

and already a lot of explanation amalaks and other two american guys gave you..read before making noob comments..

@topic...

post something relevant guys..no more word twisting game..

^^ does that statement make your baseless claims credible. Get some backup data not just statements by any Tom Dick Harry

About which one?

Why dont you tell me which one you request the back up data??

And where is the back up data or scientific proof of your fellow's claim: that round shape = curvature?

Is this the way you guys discuss? just demand without brain?

On the J_20, I know some insider.

Because of engine problems, some parts are temporary.

4 J20are not the same, until mass production, to finalize the design

J-20's canard RCS has almost no effect, when not in use
J-20's canard will only during takeoff, and attacks to use

F15se just for export products

It lost the F15payload

Stealth Stealth Stealth :smitten:

When this beast fully operational ???
and
Does PAF keens to buy these beasts and does China will allow this to export ???

First of all Chinese will make money by selling J10 and all other variant to Pakistan…and last they will sell J-20…For Chinese Pakistan is major customer for all china maal….They are not directly going to give Pakistan J-20.

How that will demolish Kopp's argument?

The devil is in the details and what you fail to understand over and over again is that we have asked and posted things that people who know understand. You bring up Kopp. Some of us bring up little things (an equation, a schematic etc) that remind people the scientific foundation of Kopp's thesis.

You understand none of that. You want words so you can play with them. if you understood what the equation was for example, you would be able to understand all the rest but you don't !

we even give you references some times .. go and read the books. This is not a game, not because we take it seriously but because one cannot baby feed someone for ever.

It is your obligation to tell me why that equation demolish Kopp's argument as I dont see it yet.

It is you who drag that equation, why you demand other to understand where it contradict Kopp while you cant??

You are still demonstrating low level IQ and cheer leading quality as your indian fellow here.

I thought I put an end to the silly idea that the Pak-Fa was comparable to the J-20 Mighty Dragon stealth fighter? Does anybody bother to read my posts and look carefully at my labeled diagrams?

Su-30 is not stealthy. Therefore T-50/Pak-Fa is not stealthy.

Everyone agrees the Su-30 is not stealthy. In the following picture, I have identified 10 important non-stealth features of the Su-30. Interestingly, the T-50/Pak-Fa has the exact same 10 non-stealth features.

It seems to me there are only two logical choices. Either you agree with me that the T-50/Pak-Fa is not stealthy. Or you can make the incredible claim that both the T-50 and Su-30 are stealthy. I leave the choice to you.

o8lKM.jpg

Su-30 is not stealthy. Here are 10 non-stealth features.

Xs31G.jpg

In an interesting coincidence, the T-50/Pak-Fa shares all ten Su-30 non-stealth features.

One Simple question …Do you believe that Designer of the fighter plane is less knowledgeable then you…??

One Simple question …Do you believe that Designer of the fighter plane is less knowledgeable then you…??

This is not about the knowledge of stealth principle, but also know how, capability in design stealth a/c and also r&d.

Your engineers has knowledge about stealth, but doesn't mean they could design an advanced stealth fighter.

It is your obligation to tell me why that equation demolish Kopp's argument as I dont see it yet.

It is you who drag that equation, why you demand other to understand where it contradict Kopp while you cant??

You are still demonstrating low level IQ and cheer leading quality as your indian fellow here.

I have seen drunken monkeys more coherent than you!

Most of the time you don't even know what you are on about.

In my post with the equation I listed 4 drawbacks of PO. You missed that completely because you don't understand!

now let's make it even easier for you.

Kopp employs PO to gauge RCS

PO for RCS is not ideal .

it is not ideal for example because of the drawbacks I listed.

since not ideal, Kopp's thesis has a self contained value. Not a real world value.

if you understood the equation (as you should because you have experience as you said) you would understand the previous..

QED

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom