What's new

The City of Fear - Must Watch if your in the UK

Lovely, so the problem is Zardari, not the islamicans who use religion as tool of political terror? and you say there is no denial - such attitudes make me sick because those who espouse them on this forum are either agent provocateur or the kinds of persons whose presence attracts the attention we don't need.

Inshallah the brave forces of pakistan will get rid of this scum.

i don't know much about IT but the direct youtube link for this documentary is below. To me as a british pakistani this has highlighted a few issues and i personally believe all pakistanis must be made aware of what is going on in our homeland.

In particular we must critique the ideology of these so called muslims, it is not islam they are following. Who are the entities behind these attacks, they must be taken care off

Last edited by a moderator:
Very sad documentry indeed, brought tears in my eyes. our motherland is facing so many threats but Inshallah all this chaos will come to an end soon, as after every dark night there is a bright day. all the sacrifices given by courageous people of Pakistan, the courageous police personnals of Pakistan & most especially the huge sacrifices given by our great Pakistan army will not go in vain.

Also thanks to this British channal who has made this documentry & show a bit of what the hell is going on in Pakistan. The West only cries for one two incident but never thought about the frontline ally Pakistan who is facing this terrorism every week, instead of showing this real chaotic side which is going on they always portrays the bad image as if Pakistan is playing with West. hope the big Western channals like BBC, CNN, ABC etc will work on documentries like this if they truly consider Pakistan as their ally.

May Allah bless this great nation of Pakistan. Inshallah Pakistan will rise soon as super power.LongLive Pakistan, LongLive our Cresent & the Star Green & White Flag 4 ever:pakistan::pakistan:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom