What's new

The CIA Network Inside Pakistan

Irrespective of the depth CIA has in Pakistan, it is still an uneasy situation for ISI. Two lions in the same den.

... Two lions in the same den.

Wow. Very poetic! ;)

Just FYI.

Every CIA agent in Pakistan gets "pre-Approved" and then given a visa to work in Pakistan.

Islamists and Commie news sites are making something up that isn't there to begin with.

This is why Sir the applicable proverb is:

Making a mountain out of a "mole"hill

Peace.

Yeah, I don't think the CIA has any network either. The ISI apparently knows every inch of Afghanistan, & they wouldn't know a CIA network in FATA?

So who is supplying CIA with the targets for the drone strikes?? Is it ISI despite the public posture of opposing it??

ANI 16 April 2011 Saturday | 20:11:00

Washington, The Central Investigation Agency (CIA) has established its own spy network in Pakistan, a US newspaper has quoted an official, as saying.

According to the US official, the CIA established its spy network in Pakistan’s tribal areas during the last two years.

A summit of spymasters that was held this week eased tensions, but failed to resolve issues over US drone attacks and espionage, which have imperilled the vital relationship between the CIA and the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), The News quoted a US official, as telling a news agency.

The US said that the CIA had established an information-gathering network in Pakistan’s tribal areas, and that the ISI collaboration was no longer required to specify targets for drone strikes, Dunya News reported.

According to the newspaper, the US authorities told Pakistan that neither drone strikes would be stopped nor an explanation would be given to the Asian nation for each attack.

The US intelligence agency is willing to expand consultations with Pakistan over drone operations, American officials said following a meeting between CIA Director Leon Panetta and ISI chief Lieutenant General Ahmed Shuja Pasha on Monday.

But Pakistan’s demands for a drastic reduction in drone attacks are unacceptable, as are suggestions that the United States should return to a Bush-era policy, limiting the strikes to "high-value" militant targets, the officials said.

"Panetta has an obligation to protect the American people and he isn''t going to call an end to any operations that support that objective," one American official said.

US officials also worry that Islamabad has been slowing routine rotations of American personnel, including spies, diplomats and military trainers, which could become a serious drag on routine and secret US activities in the region.

Despite public protestations by Islamabad over US drone strikes in its militancy-infested tribal region, Pakistan hopes that the United States will move ahead with long-stalled plans to supply a fleet of the remotely piloted aircraft, according to a source familiar with its wish-list.

CIA has established spy network in Pakistan, doesn?t need ISI collaboration anymore | Pakistan News | Onepakistan.com

Good and strong stand taken by the USA. But they need to put some mechanism in place to minimize civvie casualties..

So who is supplying CIA with the targets for the drone strikes?? Is it ISI despite the public posture of opposing it??

Pak government and Pak army support the drone strikes. Heck drones fly from Pakistani bases. Quetta and cities in KP all have joint offices for CIA and ISI and FIA.

However they are afraid of Islamist and communist media and thus do not admit it openly.

ISI is subservient to CIA I don't know ppl who support isi how many more proofs they will need why don't they just accept that isi works for CIA we all are slaves

yeah but it is because of ISI we are sitting safe in our homes ,.....

well said.

ISI is a branch of Paksitani law enforcement agencies and comes under Pak army/gov. And thus it is run by Pakistanis who live and die for Pakistan, unlike so many expats who sit in comfy apartments in Luton and say bad things about Pak gov/army.

If we find out who is behind that mumbai attacks aswell as who is supporting terrorist. Pak will be in trouble.
by you guys not complying with us makes things worst

Pak will be in trouble? How is that, my friend? The US is being clobbered in Afghanistan without Pakistan supporting terrorists. Imagine your false reports becoming true and if we did start supporting them.

Also for the record; when India hands out a list of supposed anti-India elements in Pakistan, we also provide a list of people in India who are anti-Pakistan. If you fail to comply with our request, what makes you think we are going to hand any Pakistani over to India ? Their repeated claims of working on several issues have proven to be lies, mate. Jaisi karni waisi bharni ...

:lol: :lol:

More to the point. This CIA bluff that it doesn't need further ISI collaboration is fallacious. Without ISI they'd be toast. Why do you think they always come to us for assistance in the first place ?

It's just a prepatory step. When they fail in Afghanistan, they're going to need someone to blame aren't they?

Okay now. Just a small fact to start with, how many of you know about the investigations with Raymond Davis?

He proved that CIA is a terrorist.

Not sure if it has been out from Media but my uncle in a Brig in ISI.
So I got the news.

From the investigations, Raymond Davis confirmed that the 'suicide' attacks done in Pakistan are done by CIA. They buy the bombers trained by their agents, aka, TTP.

Ever wondered why? Cause of what the muslim power can do!
Pakistanis are strong, if they are united, they can take over the whole world!

CIA is using the weak point of muslims in Pakistan, unity.
We can break very easily, and hence they are using our weak point, dividing and 'ruling' on us. This is what is keeping us not rising. We are a country with multiple Nations! :cry:

But once Pakistan rises, it will touch the peak and be strongest and greatest super power! Mark my words!

@ Last Hope
#why was RD released if the ISI and the countries security counterparts knew about his ill doings?

OK HOW MANY MEMBERS HAVING UNCLES IN ISI OFFICIALLY COME OUT NOW.
jus joking dont mind mate.

things dont work tht way.

if he has confirmed so many things against ISI then why r u not releasing evidence and embarassing CIA u r biggest nemesis.

or u want to use that evidence to get some more billions of dollars and aid and weapons.

or is it that there is no evidence and just 'my uncle" theory.

on topic, it will be foolish to think an agency like CIA working in pakistan for s many years will not have an intelligence network inside pakistan. sure they would want to furthen deepen their network in key areas. its not a surprise.

It could be right to a certain extend, but I don't reckon CIA would do without ISI help.

CIA is using the weak point of muslims in Pakistan, unity.
We can break very easily, and hence they are using our weak point, dividing and 'ruling' on us. This is what is keeping us not rising. We are a country with multiple Nations!

But once Pakistan rises, it will touch the peak and be strongest and greatest super power! Mark my words!
Last Hope

Certainly a interesting post - but it raises so many questions that I'm afraid go too often, unanswered, unconsidered, for instance:

Why is Unity a problem among in Pakistan? Why do people find it so easy and desirable to believe in foreign powers and not Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom