What's new

The Chinese 'Century' Is Already Over

If i was India I'd fear the PLA too.

That is why I say that you guys have developed a habit of remain in fear. Not your fault. In totalitarian regime, people always fear. To remove fear, you need to live in democracy.

Wow!!!!!! The biggest trol of PDF who do not have even a single credible post to his account is talking about credibility and distributing certificate.

Downfall of china is not my wishful thinking. Rather it is been predicted by many economist including chinese themselves. I can post hundred of articles. Yesterday I read one article named bubble economy. No body has predicted such future of India except low IQ blogger to earn some sent. Rise of India and fall of china are inavitable and nobody can stop it.

Just like the fall of America is predicted every where?

The reality is that these two countries are the biggest economy. So people predict their fall. No one need to predict about India when Indian economy is so fragile.

Indian shall lead. India has lot other to offer except economy and military. We can teach universal brotherhood, Yoga, culture, Art, vegetarianism , Non violance and everything which is necessary to live a beautiful life. We have the capability to pull world out of materialism and show the way of highest spiritualism after which nothing is left to achieve.
India need to show first that it's not all talk and no action.

In my view the Chinese century has not yet started and Indians are 200 years away to be headline..

In india animals have more rights
In India, cows are first class people, 10% white-skin english-speaking elites are second class people, the rest are slaves.
Line up to complete execution quota .
In India, rapists are protected and respected like movie stars, lawyers will help them for free. Bus rape victims were called indecent sluts. Those Chinese drag dealers waiting for being executed will become heros in some supa powa, they are the dream husbands!

Last edited:
images

images

images

images

images

Mass execution in china to fulfill quota of execution. What can you expect from the citizens of a country where the people are brutally killed in public to inflict the fear. Can they be a fearless citizens ever? They will always be the people like what we see on PDF.

However I am not pesting pictures of tiananmen squere here to insult the victime of chinese attrocities.

Where in CPC literature?

people do predict about india. The rise and not fall.

Others like you talk too much about what we ourselves talk about us.

china-594x336.jpg

Line up to complete execution quota .

_1234000_executions300.jpg

People are treated worse than animals. In india animals have more rights. We have a law of cruality against animal. If we see any animal killed like this that we shall raise the voice.

You are helping me prove you have zero credibility.

In my view the Chinese century has not yet started and Indians are 200 years away to be headline..
Don't say that, it's now supa powa century. In this supa century, alive stuff who are classified into untouchable and touchable are protecting offenders of their British father-created law. It's their glorious time with money transferred to Swiss banks and the only good but bullied guys moving to their spiritual fatherland(UK and US), cheering for their skin being so white.

You are helping me prove you have zero credibility.
They don't need credibility, they only need praise from British colonists, calling them a supa powa makes them come.

Last edited:
That is why I say that you guys have developed a habit of remain in fear. Not your fault. In totalitarian regime, people always fear. To remove fear, you need to live in democracy.

^ prime example of mentally colonized indian. break free from the shackles of western brainwashing then you shall reach nirvana.

^ prime example of mentally colonized indian. break free from the shackles of western brainwashing then you shall reach nirvana.
They are afraid Modi won't be in office for the next 50 years. It takes them fifty years to return to the level of colonial sub-continent in 1888.

With all respect is Gordon's predictions not coming true? Chinese economy is slowing down problems are piling up. The writing is on the wall. If you look at the economic statistic Gordon is laughing at you since he was right all the time :lol:

If GC along with the haters and the quack prophets determine to bet their lives on the title then their families and friends will be miserably seeing this lot of people fulfilling their wishes on their last breath in the world pretty soon when the economy of China grows in volume and takes another bounce

images

Handcrafted fine Guangdong Shiwan
Porcelain

Last edited:
With all respect is Gordon's predictions not coming true? Chinese economy is slowing down problems are piling up. The writing is on the wall. If you look at the economic statistic Gordon is laughing at you since he was right all the time :lol:

I remember he wrote something about Turkey is the harbor of extremists some time ago````yeah he is definitely about it` :D

I remember he wrote something about Turkey is the harbor of extremists some time ago````yeah he is definitely about it` :D
I don't know about this Chang dude. He seems to get in the nightmares of every communist Chinese now that all of his predictions are coming true one by one :D.

[video]

China finally admitting what Gordon predicted years ago.

I don't know about this Chang dude. He seems to get in the nightmares of every communist Chinese now that all of his predictions are coming true one by one :D.

[video]

China finally admitting what Gordon predicted years ago.
he is quite entertaining to be honest```especially he agrees with us that Turkish are violent and extreme in nature``:P

Back
Top Bottom