What's new

The Caliber of Gen. Zia

Zia have Some Bonus Points - Although he is not my favourite Politician....I used to hate him but he have scored in the innings of Pakistan..
Positives:
1. Busted Russia (Its the Sole task of High Caliber General not Politician)
2. Avoided war with India (which was necessary bcoz of Russians presence in Afghanistan)
3. Atomic Program Completed (started by Bhutto but he absorbed & diverted International pressure)

Negatives:
He killed my favorite politician Bhutto
2. Dramatization of Religion Islam with yearly Episodes to prolong his reign
3. Economic Bubble: We enjoyed HEALTHY Economy in His tenure but it was a BUBBLE. As the foreign funding of Cash inflow stopped - Economy gone with severe Repercussions in late 90's.
Instead of investing Foreign US AID to help Economy to Grow like making Motorways / Gwadar in that early time, we can have much higher Edge today.... (He was full time GENERAL not Politician or Economist)
4. He was a general So he can only think next 1 or 2 years, Not 20 to 50 years ahead of his time. Today we're dealing Fatal mistakes done by him.
Democracy or Presidency or Else....(Still today we dont know... what type of System of Gov we want)
Killing of Palestinians have nothing to do with History of Pakistan.....

Zia in 1987 warned india by threatening them "If indian troops enter an inch into Pakistan,We will vapourize india"

A selam

Brothet you did made my Day with this post, I dont like the politics of Zia but this JAZBA wahhh its amazing to read such things !

:yahoo:..................Oh my Goodness.............:yahoo:
that Post must me declared as "POST OF THE YEAR"

BBC News - Condoms 'too big' for Indian men
I don't understand this joke. Is it the implication that Indian men have smaller d!cks? Whats so funny about it?
Wherever the males of a particular race/community have bigger tools, their females have correspondingly larger holes or in other words - big (unts.

Last edited:
THE MYSTERIOUS MAN...
Death of Zia ul haq

The Film starts with the coffin of Zia !

Last edited:
Negatives:
3. Economic Bubble: We enjoyed HEALTHY Economy in His tenure but it was a BUBBLE. As the foreign funding of Cash inflow stopped - Economy gone with severe Repercussions in late 90's.
Instead of investing Foreign US AID to help Economy to Grow like making Motorways / Gwadar in that early time, we can have much higher Edge today.... (He was full time GENERAL not Politician or Economist)
4. He was a general So he can only think next 1 or 2 years, Not 20 to 50 years ahead of his time. Today we're dealing Fatal mistakes done by him.
Democracy or Presidency or Else....(Still today we dont know... what type of System of Gov we want)
not to forget this guy lost siachen glacier in 1984, zia-ul-haq has caused more harm to Pakistan, then any other person in history

GEN. ZIA’S FAMOUS THREAT TO INDIAN PM RAJIV GANDHI IN 1987

Before his departure, Gen. Zia turned to Rajiv Gandhi and said, ‘Mr. Rajiv, you want to attack Pakistan, go ahead and do it. But keep in mind that after this the World would forget Hulagu Khan & Gengis Khan & will only remember Zia-ul-Haq & Rajiv Gandhi. Because this will not be a Conventional War but a Nuclear War. In this situation, Pakistan might be completely destroyed, but Muslims will still be there in the World, but however with the destruction of India, Hinduism will vanish from the face of this earth’

We could make a movie of that dialog-scene between Zia and Raj, before the next future war with India starts, to boost the Indian moral !

Hatf4-bmp.jpg

Last edited:
I don't understand this joke. Is it the implication that Indian men have smaller d!cks? Whats so funny about it?
Wherever the males of a particular race/community have bigger tools, their females have correspondingly larger holes or in other words - big (unts.
8-) It means many Indirect things to us....which can't be painted here word by word.:lol::lol::lol:

Gujrat ??? Modi ??

260+ hindus killed by rioters and Police ... In Gujrat..

Since 2002 there is no single riots in Gujrat.. No other state has such record.

Zia have Some Bonus Points - Although he is not my favourite Politician....I used to hate him but he have scored in the innings of Pakistan..
Positives:
1. Busted Russia (Its the Sole task of High Caliber General not Politician)
2. Avoided war with India (which was necessary bcoz of Russians presence in Afghanistan)
3. Atomic Program Completed (started by Bhutto but he absorbed & diverted International pressure)

Negatives:

U are the most balanced Pakistani I have met on PDF.. I like your post..

Ahem......Pakistan started receiving it's F-16s from 1983, did you not read about the US spy satellite photographing a couple of them parked in a dessert airfield and termed them as the ''smoking gun''.
F-16s were of no help when it came to Siachen conflict that went in favour of India, in 1984.

U are the most balanced Pakistani I have met on PDF.. I like your post..
thanks...I like 2 Indian members (up to that date), frankly speaking Iam new & wont know much about you.....BUT THANKS for appreciation

Back
Top Bottom