What's new

The Boys Are Back in Town - Pakistan Day Parade 2019 Rehearsals

No they are not.
I am myself an aircrew, so don't try to teach me by taking some fancy names.

I am not discussing the strategy of PAF.
I just gave you a personal account of an F-7PG and what its capable off.

Google doesn't make anyone an expert.
Yes man behind a machine matters a lot.
You GDP branch pilot,retired or serving?

53681311_2044367052337245_5319294924259065856_n.jpg

54256084_2044366879003929_292306506274045952_n.jpg

54730886_2297458873828719_8013766335559368704_n.jpg

53808707_2297897193784887_4710445969605394432_n.jpg

Gents we seriously need to put a petition to ISPR and the relevant ministry to ask them not to let PTV cover this or if they do to put it on HD coverage. The picture quality is shocking! Somebody somewhere must be able to do something....

As a matter of fact i tweeted to Gen Bajwa about the same thing lol

Quite an unnecescary and foolish display at a time when the men and material and most of all the money wasted on such event can be put to better use on the borders. This تماش بینی must stop at this critical time of enemy at our doorstep.

Quite an unnecescary and foolish display at a time when the men and material and most of all the money wasted on such event can be put to better use on the borders. This تماش بینی must stop at this critical time of enemy at our doorstep.
sufficient men and material are already there on the borders to take care of any enemy action. these men who are participating in this parade form a very small percentage of our armed forces. the only situation when we cant spare even such a small percentage of our men and material for a parade is war and we are not at war. even if the war begins it wont take lot of time to mobilize these resources to their designated areas. but it is highly unlikely that modi will do another stupidity. this is the second time in our life time that the morale and pride of the nation and the armed forces is high( first time being 28 may 1998). otherwise we have been through really demoralizing time since 2000. terror attacks, drone attaks, spineless leadership, incidents like salala and abbotabad, stories of corruption on mega scale demoralized the nation . this is the only year when the things are going in a better direction. the corrupts are apparently gone. their is no hypothyroid president and the morale of the whole nation is high. although what we have won a small engagement but it was against india and they are really stunned by our response and we should be thankful to Allah. i am generally against this annual parade and think that it should be arranged after 3-4 years as we are a poor nation and our recent past history is not glorious rather its frustrating but this year the parade should be held to show the world our confidence, strength and particularly to india that despite your threats we are ready but not afraid.

Remember for each March 23rd parade they have airborne reserves fully loaded.

Back
Top Bottom