What's new

The Bomb: Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Pakistan

What benefit does Israel have in destroying your religious place? :what:

They want the bloody territory of Palestine... No one is saying anything religious. Yes on a contrary note, Jeruselam has been sacred not only for muslims, jews, but also for Christians. We have our islamic history there i.e the mosque. We don't want them ending up destroying that. They have done a lot of damage already i saw on History Channel that they are attempting to destroy that and building their new sacred place, that was destroyed many years ago by Christains....

You do know the international consequences for even trying that at this juncture don't you? Iran has massive oil reserves to give them immunity even as last resort. Believe me, none of the P-5 members will come to your rescue is you did that, from the NATO forces. Not even China or Russia as they are also not keen to have more nuke wielders.

Well.......we are giving them Nuclear Weapons and Delivery Systems, don't we get anything in return?

we should stay away from these rivalries. These are not our matters. The kings of Saudia and Iranians are both crazy.
We should only intervene if the holy land is under threat from Israel.

and Even if Iran gets a nukes do u really really really think that they are gonna even consider practically on using them on sauida.:rofl::rofl:

Iran will probably try to destroy every Saudi city that is not Makkah or Madinah. They hate Arabs with a passion and would love to see the Arab population extinct if they could.

Iran will probably try to destroy every Saudi city that is not Makkah or Madinah. They hate Arabs with a passion and would love to see the Arab population extinct if they could.

Dude, it not the movie SALT, where you just press a button to destroy parts of Saudi Arabia i.e Makkah as shown. Neither Iran would do anything nor will Saudi Arabia. Maybe a cold war... but i doubt there would actually be war.

Israel is friendly as possible, if Pakistan becomes a peaceful country it will not need to worry.
mate we r way more peaceful than u think all that westren prop abt we being the terrorist is what u guys make ...common method in west is to use a muslim country act like they r the best buddys than when your objective is achieved tell every one they were the terrorists.and tell me from which angle is your country frindly?.our nuclear program was never against west it was a responce to indian nuclear program we never threatened america europe or even israel with our weapons u guys without any proper knowlege and steryotypical thinking thought we want to nuke you ....than there is the killings of thousands of muslims you do every year.yes i agree Pakistani leaders are pussys for not saying any thing against it and when iran grows a pair and says that somthing has to be done you guys say that is a terrorist nation ...do only americans and israelis have the rite to live and enjoy UN's human rights set for every one? if you guys in the first place would have been frindly there would not have been any radicalism no extremism and no muslim kids joining there groups to take the revenge of their familys..so tell me who needs to be more frindly who needs to have thought about others too who live on this planet rather than thinking about them selves and making every thing shitty for the entire worls?

Nahh they are waiting for dajjal or anti Christ. But now as i think about it i must contradict myself. cause holy land need any human protection in the first place.

@Mosa

Aray yar itna ghusa acha nahi hota(Bro so much anger is not good). Sure u guyz are probably gonna play that cat and mouse game till the end of the world. But its not gonna go much further than that. PDF is as far from ground realities as can be possible.

mate we r way more peaceful than u think all that westren prop abt we being the terrorist is what u guys make ...

I do not think that all Pakistanis are terrorists, most of them are victims of terrorism by all kind of terror groups festering in the country. Your defence establishment sponsor terrorism openly in Afghanistan and India, and that is why Pakistan is deserved to be called a terrorist state and not a peaceful one.

common method in west is to use a muslim country act like they r the best buddys than when your objective is achieved tell every one they were the terrorists.

You just do not understand how the world works and apparently neither your military Generals, that is why Pakistan is in its deteriorated situation.

and tell me from which angle is your country frindly?.our nuclear program was never against west it was a responce to indian nuclear program we never threatened america europe or even israel with our weapons u guys without any proper knowlege and steryotypical thinking thought we want to nuke you ....

Israel is the only democracy in the ME and a peaceful country which tries numerous times to have peace with the Arabs but in vein.

than there is the killings of thousands of muslims you do every year.yes i agree Pakistani leaders are pussys for not saying any thing against it and when iran grows a pair and says that somthing has to be done you guys say that is a terrorist nation ...

Do you have any proof for this profound accusations? Of course not. Israel never had and never will have a policy of killing innocent civilians or killing Muslims (20% of Israeli citizens are Arabs). Iran on the other hand threats the stability of the region with its nuclear weapons aspirations and with terrorism not just against Israel but other countries as well.

do only americans and israelis have the rite to live and enjoy UN's human rights set for every one? if you guys in the first place would have been frindly there would not have been any radicalism no extremism and no muslim kids joining there groups to take the revenge of their familys..so tell me who needs to be more frindly who needs to have thought about others too who live on this planet rather than thinking about them selves and making every thing shitty for the entire worls?

Radicalism in the Muslim civilisation is the outcome of its total failure of most of it to join the developed world, and the frustration turned into violence and terrorism. Main reason for this failure of an entire civilisation is its victim mentality and always blaming others for its problem instead of self criticism and pluralism.

I do not think that all Pakistanis are terrorists, most of them are victims of terrorism by all kind of terror groups festering in the country. Your defence establishment sponsor terrorism openly in Afghanistan and India, and that is why Pakistan is deserved to be called a terrorist state and not a peaceful one.

a state where 50000 civilians and nearly 4000 military personal have lost their lives at the hands of terror and you still think miliitary is supporting them?

You just do not understand how the world works and apparently neither your military Generals, that is why Pakistan is in its deteriorated situation.

yes that is because we believe in fairness and trouth and loyality not do your **** and runn like hell.

Israel is the only democracy in the ME and a peaceful country which tries numerous times to have peace with the Arabs but in vein.

a democracy that attacks a ship covered by world media filled with AID workers and medical and construction supplys outside its terrotrial waters

Do you have any proof for this profound accusations? Of course not. Israel never had and never will have a policy of killing innocent civilians or killing Muslims (20% of Israeli citizens are Arabs). Iran on the other hand threats the stability of the region with its nuclear weapons aspirations and with terrorism not just against Israel but other countries as well
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/155201-israel-may-use-phosphorous-shell-gaza.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/123293-israel-attacked-gaza.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/102421-gaza-family-mourns-boy-killed-israeli-shell.html

Radicalism in the Muslim civilisation is the outcome of its total failure of most of it to join the developed world, and the frustration turned into violence and terrorism. Main reason for this failure of an entire civilisation is its victim mentality and always blaming others for its problem instead of self criticism and pluralism.

no sir its the american war against soviet russia where thousands of young men were armed to fight a cold war given millions of dollars worth of weapons than after they wone the war for you leaving them to rot in a country with no government no education and a lot of ammunition. it when you bomb a house of a normaly family in gaza and the surviver takes oath to fight against you its when you murder a family using a UAV without the need of any judge or jury.that is when radicalism comes out
answer my question if a man enters your house and kills your entire family except you what will be your reaction to say no killing is wronr and forget about that man or place your immidiate future in hunting down and killing that man?

They want the bloody territory of Palestine... No one is saying anything religious. Yes on a contrary note, Jeruselam has been sacred not only for muslims, jews, but also for Christians. We have our islamic history there i.e the mosque. We don't want them ending up destroying that. They have done a lot of damage already i saw on History Channel that they are attempting to destroy that and building their new sacred place, that was destroyed many years ago by Christains....

But then again, wasn't their Old Temple Mount there even before birth of Christianity or Islam? The Jews have had a much older history of that place and whatever is holy there to you people of Abrahamic religions, it is to them as well. So how can they destroy that?

You're talking about Dome of the Rock, aren't you?

Well.......we are giving them Nuclear Weapons and Delivery Systems, don't we get anything in return?

You can get oil at preferential rates or even free for some time. But think about the sanctions that you'd get imposed on by entire Western world. While USA and Europe are not the single largest force on this planet after Asia started rising again, but still they form a major part of this globalized world.

Trust me, even you won't like relying on a single country all the time. We have been there and done that. It sounds good at one time but later it starts to become overbearing.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Nahh they are waiting for dajjal or anti Christ. But now as i think about it i must contradict myself. cause holy land need any human protection in the first place.

Oh for the love of...!! What's with you guys and this dajjal? Almost every Muslim I have spoken to (from a rainbow of nationalities) around the world, 99.9% of the times Pakistanis keep telling about the coming of this Dajjal and how it is connected to Jews and Israel and what not. How come no one else says this or believes it?

You do know the international consequences for even trying that at this juncture don't you? Iran has massive oil reserves to give them immunity even as last resort. Believe me, none of the P-5 members will come to your rescue is you did that, from the NATO forces. Not even China or Russia as they are also not keen to have more nuke wielders.

theres another saying in Hindi , " God Ganje ke haath mein kangha kabhi na de , wo sir par maar-maar kar khoon nikaal lega"

" God shud not give a comb in a shaved guy`s hand , coz he will not stop combing his `hairs ` until theres blood "

:pissed:

a state where 50000 civilians and nearly 4000 military personal have lost their lives at the hands of terror and you still think miliitary is supporting them?

yes that is because we believe in fairness and trouth and loyality not do your **** and runn like hell.

What is Trouth and Loyality mate? :undecided:

... errr. and how does one "run like hell" ????

Can one beat Usain Bolt if they "Run like hell" ???
Pls answer me mate..I want to Run like hell :)

O they just want to suck up to the Saudis coz Saudis cancelled tons of Pakistani Visas you see. its like saying.. U go for it.. I m right `behind`you .. :)

Oh for the love of...!! What's with you guys and this dajjal? Almost every Muslim I have spoken to (from a rainbow of nationalities) around the world, 99.9% of the times Pakistanis keep telling about the coming of this Dajjal and how it is connected to Jews and Israel and what not. How come no one else says this or believes it?

Its coz their book says so. Zakir -the clown- Naik , also admits that quran states that jews are your (muslims) enemy or something like that.

They stilll deny that the writings in their Holy place have been a lot of Sanskrit..
I wont supply links here.. google it yourself!!

they dont hate you guys, its actually the opposite.
you guys should learn to get along your both muslim countries

Its coz their book says so. Zakir -the clown- Naik , also admits that quran states that jews are your (muslims) enemy or something like that.

They stilll deny that the writings in their Holy place have been a lot of Sanskrit..
I wont supply links here.. google it yourself!!

dr zakir naik would use a person like as mop in a conversation.

Back
Top Bottom