What's new

The ASEAN India Adventure

Finally India is not just Looking East but also Acting East.

India was the cultural, economical & educational destination for ASEAN countries for 1000s of years, time to repeat the History.

Are you referring to the ones who object to Vietnam being the leader of ASEAN and controlling the Malacca straits? And laughing at the members who keep threatening to bomb our country with a 40 year old bomb aka the CBU 55?

Other then that I have no issues with India participating in ASEAN so long as the core interest of ASEAN is maintained by the current ASEAN members located in South East Asia.

You're talking to my fellow NiceGuy? :D That's just his opinion, not of the majority of the Vietnamese. I dont agree with his view, but respect his opinion.

Yes, you are a true Singaporean member, I think. I have seen this before.

In fact, the relationships India-Singapore-Vietnam are very good today.

Are you referring to the ones who object to Vietnam being the leader of ASEAN and controlling the Malacca straits? And laughing at the members who keep threatening to bomb our country with a 40 year old bomb aka the CBU 55?

Other then that I have no issues with India participating in ASEAN so long as the core interest of ASEAN is maintained by the current ASEAN members located in South East Asia.

Sure, I see Vietnam as the future leader of ASEAN and controller of Malacca straits, why not? Everyone should have ambitions, regardless high or low.

The likelihood that we can achieve these goals is much higher that a propective confrontation with Singapore, so virtually it does not exist. One can say similar to a chance a meteorite hits the planet in one day. :partay: Relax, Christmas is coming soon.

"Singaporean" members here are illegal chinese refugees.

just like all the indian members who barring other countries' flags here on PDF, you are one of them````please never go back to the world open toilet and feudal Indian, Canada is a very nice place for those sorry indians like you

Sure, I see Vietnam as the future leader of ASEAN and controller of Malacca straits, why not? Everyone should have ambitions, regardless high or low.

The likelihood that we can achieve these goals is much higher that a propective confrontation with Singapore, so virtually it does not exist. One can say similar to a chance a meteorite hits the planet in one day. :partay: Relax, Christmas is coming soon.

No offense to my Vietnamese friends, but I have something that bugging my mind. You seem so sure that Vietnam could be the leader of ASEAN, despite the fact that ASEAN's natural leader is Indonesia. Also, Malacca strait belongs to Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia, what does Vietnam want from that straits that already been controlled by those three countries? Are you sure Vietnam is capable of challenging at least Singapore, both economically and Politically? before you go for Malaysia, and finally topping off Indonesia, meanwhile Vietnam doesn't have any harbor in the core of Malacca strait, how could you control something without your hands gripping on it?

You're talking to my fellow NiceGuy? :D That's just his opinion, not of the majority of the Vietnamese. I dont agree with his view, but respect his opinion.

Yes, you are a true Singaporean member, I think. I have seen this before.

In fact, the relationships India-Singapore-Vietnam are very good today.

Yeah Mr Niceguy (though his name suggest otherwise)

SG/VN relationship are actually pretty good, its unfortunately the region is in such a mess otherwise we can promote better harmony among the nations.

To be honest I don't like so many big counties poking into our affairs but because of conflict in ASEAN and various nations own self interest I guess its a necessary thing everyone is doing for survival.

No offense to my Vietnamese friends, but I have something that bugging my mind. You seem so sure that Vietnam could be the leader of ASEAN, despite the fact that ASEAN's natural leader is Indonesia. Also, Malacca strait belongs to Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia, what does Vietnam want from that straits that already been controlled by those three countries? Are you sure Vietnam is capable of challenging at least Singapore, both economically and Politically? before you go for Malaysia, and finally topping off Indonesia, meanwhile Vietnam doesn't have any harbor in the core of Malacca strait, how could you control something without your hands gripping on it?

I think he is just joking lah, anyway better not to derails the topic

just like all the indian members who barring other countries' flags here on PDF, you are one of them````please never go back to the world open toilet and feudal Indian, Canada is a very nice place for those sorry indians like you

whats worse a poor guy with no toilet, or a rich guy who doesnt know how to use toilets.
in singapore, PRC people are notorious for not flushing after using toilets. why is that? you like the smell or do you save ot for a midnight snack?

but singappor now very crowded la, too many foreigner .. train so crowded.. canno also get in at peak time. aah..

oh my chicken chow min nd momo chow chow ..some day we will colour chinese with tomato nd chilli sauce. imagine how it would look like ..

:victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory:

NEW DELHI: India, Indonesia and Australia will form the first "troika" to confer on the Indian Ocean, a first step towards a trilateral grouping in Asia. This new engagement is believed to be significant as all three countries seek to hedge against possible Chinese expansionism.

Full Article

DSC-0273-jpg_071828.jpg
DSC-0047-jpg_164606.jpg
DSC-0059-jpg_164606.jpg
DSC-0122-jpg_164606.jpg
DSC-0180-jpg_164606.jpg
DSC-0282-jpg_164616.jpg
GOPR0500-jpg_164618.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom