What's new

The arrogance of wealth , rape of Medical student in Fasalabad

Kill this motherfucker sheikh. He is a psychopath and this guy’s daughter also aided in entrapping, humiliating, and sexually assaulting this girl.

And for what?

All out of jealousy. Cuz the girl was smarter and prettier than her friend.

The girl should be arrested too.

But we all know there is no justice for the poor in Pakistan.
Kill the system that enables people like him to commit heinous crimes and get away with it.

Is there a Ghairatmand man left, he should be shot dead, F the police nothing's going to happen

Rana is still roaming around after model Town incident

This is Bajra’s Pakistan. I hear he was birthed in heera mandi with the devil’s sperm.

Qasim Suri and others have pics him with too. They must disown the sheikh and protest against the culprit. Even if girl had something illicit, it doesn't mean she should be treated like that.
View attachment 871382
aur yeh haamri railway minsitry ha..
Dude they remind me of those afghan warlord's, anything and everything goes

This is Bajra’s Pakistan. I hear he was birthed in heera mandi with the devil’s sperm.
Hira mandi de supoot vi Bajwa toh vadh ke watan parast , Ghairatmand honde aan

Bajwa te kanjaron da vi peyon aa

Last edited:
wealthy behaving gangster until come to england and act like khusray becuase they no here in england you are on your own.

Kill this motherfucker sheikh. He is a psychopath and this guy’s daughter also aided in entrapping, humiliating, and sexually assaulting this girl.

And for what?

All out of jealousy. Cuz the girl was smarter and prettier than her friend.

The girl should be arrested too.

But we all know there is no justice for the poor in Pakistan.
Let's not listen to the one side of story and reach a judgement.
I believe what I listened and it's exactly the case like Malik riaz daughter who along with her guards raided house of that home wrecking actress having affair with her husband.
Khadija was also interested in sheikh danish and having an affair with a married man with kids. It all started when Khadija used to visit ana ali daughter of sheikh danish at her home. When his wife and daughter found out about this they got furious , abducted Khadija from her home and humiliated her. No daughter and wife in Pakistan will ever allow her husband, father to wreak her home and to support her father decision to marry a girl his daughters age. That's just a version of story Khadija feeded to police that when she refused to marry sheikh danish they beated me. In the video you can clearly hear the voice of sheikh danish wife's voice saying "ab mile gi danish se?"
She probably got attracted to his wealth , money , status and decided to cheat her freind.

The thing i like abt pashtun society is revenge. U cannot humiliate a poor like that because no matter how rich one is, the poor will one day catch him or his offspring and fill them with bullets. No one gives a F abt law when it comes to this.
I know a story where son of a rich khan kidnapped a poor girl. After many years a 16 yr old brother of that girl caught up and killed the khan along with his 3 sons. That poor guy decimated his whole family and it was a lesson for all rich, not to cross such lines, even if one is poor.

AJ is ko jhutian pari hain Faisalabad court main lawyers sa. Police na bachaya.

Back
Top Bottom