What's new

The Armenian Genocide: 99 years of Denial

TaiShang

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
These days mark 99th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide in Ottoman Turkey, and there are still some countries who don't even recognize that crime!

The Armenians have proven that they are a people that can survive this, and adapt to all situations...

In March 1916, the Russian army saw the scenes of the massacres, and this led us to retaliate against the Ottoman III Army whom we held responsible for the massacres, and we destroyed it in its entirety.

10245549_631606533584132_7153861962488678511_n.jpg

Armenians have never been able to accurately present their case. Turks should have launched their own inquiry long ago and put this to rest.

They lived under the ottomans and Seljuk empires for 1000 year with the Muslims but when the Russian orthodox came the sided with their Russian orthodox masters against their Muslim brethren who lived under their rule for 1400 years

They lived under the ottomans and Seljuk empires for 1000 year with the Muslims but when the Russian orthodox came the sided with their Russian orthodox masters against their Muslim brethren who lived under their rule for 1400 years

Are you really into Hizb Al Tahrir? You know they're Sunni right? We have a lot in Gaza.

Can you add some more contradictions just for reading fun? I enjoyed the last one.

Can you add some more contradictions just for reading fun? I enjoyed the last one.
What do you mean??the sided with the Russians because of religion it's but the Russian didn't give a thing about they were used as mercenaries the Russians hate them even if they are orthodox

Are you really into Hizb Al Tahrir? You know they're Sunni right? We have a lot in Gaza.
No i like the picture
Many salafists consider hizb al tahrir as new mu'tazilah and heretics

Last edited:
What do you mean??the sided with the Russians because of religion it's but the Russian didn't give a thing about they were used as mercenaries the Russians hate them even if they are orthodox

You mean the Armenians living under the rule of their muslim brethren does not register as contradictory at all???

No i like the picture
Many salafists consider hizb al tahrir as new mu'tazilah and heretics

Salafis are stupid, I dislike almost all of them. There aren't heretics in Hizbal Tahrir, they're religious people and I know many myself. They're not very fond of Hamas though.

Back
Top Bottom