What's new

The Amazing 6th Degree Black Belt Ms Seema Rao Who Trains Commandos!

I have not done Karv Maga but I have seen people doing it in the next court. Their basic lesson while fighting is Hit To Kill only.

No, its not "hit to kill only", not even the military version puts 100 % emphasis on that, sure neutralizing the threat is a key point in KM but not killing your opponent.

Only the most lethal ways to assault from all martial arts are collected and taught. You do not have to learn the stances, and steps.

Thats what I said, KM uses elements from many other MA`s but leaves out the "show elements" and other useless stuff

Do I smell male chauvinism here? For god's sake man, don't you think her accomplishments are far beyond the ordinary for her to deserve an honorary rank? There's no woman in India who can hold a candle to her in martial arts. And having a 6th degree Black Belt is no easy feat!

Whether training the men was her business or not, leave that to the policy makers.

Bottom line: She deserves to be conferred an honorary rank. And that's what this thread is all about!

She deserves honorary rank ... more deserved than Sachin Tendulkar and Dhony who were conferred honorary rank....

But unfortunately ..In India we value shadows more than substance ( ...phrase stolen from Dilip Kumar's autobiography )

No, its not "hit to kill only", not even the military version puts 100 % emphasis on that, sure neutralizing the threat is a key point in KM but not killing your opponent.

Thats what I said, KM uses elements from many other MA`s but leaves out the "show elements" and other useless stuff

By Hit to Kill I meant, to paralyze the opponent or to kill.

She deserves honorary rank ... more deserved than Sachin Tendulkar and Dhony who were conferred honorary rank....

But unfortunately ..In India we value shadows more than substance ( ...phrase stolen from Dilip Kumar's autobiography )

Giving Sachin, Dhoni and Mohanlal ( :lol: ) the honorary rank is mere PR. They are kinda like brand ambassadors

Giving Sachin, Dhoni and Mohanlal ( :lol: ) the honorary rank is mere PR. They are kinda like brand ambassadors

no that was mere sensationalism . what good these brand ambassadors have done ?

no that was mere sensationalism . what good these brand ambassadors have done ?

No, Sachin and co are obviously known to almost every Indian, so naturally putting them next to the military is also gonna give the military some attention.

No, Sachin and co are obviously known to almost every Indian, so naturally putting them next to the military is also gonna give the military some attention.

so did the military get the attention ?

Probably, I have no data to confirm that. But many other military forces also use celebs to attract people

Oh then our military should also confer honorary captainship on likes of Sunny leone .. it will attract far larger number of people to military ...what you say ?

Oh then our military should also confer honorary captainship on likes of Sunny leone .. it will attract far larger number of people to military ...what you say ?

Now you are exaggerating and you know it.

Guys like Sachin or Mohanlal are proud patriots and have public images that are more desirable for the military than a Canadian **** star.

These two are as bad as this freaking idiot:

4882089024_e514886417.jpg

grand master, commando trainer, dragon slayer the great wonderful Shifuji.

One day he's wearing a NSG badge, the next a Maroon beret and PARA (SF) Balidaan then another day a Marcos trident. Of course he has never served in the Military a day in his life. He is no longer employed by any Indian force either.
Not to forget he wears boot putties the way Japs used to wear in WW2, or the way horse riders wear.....right up till the knee......

Not to forget he wears boot putties the way Japs used to wear in WW2, or the way horse riders wear.....right up till the knee......

Horse riders wear puttees? Never heard of it, or seen it. We wear breeches with boots, or Jodhpurs......

These ppl suck...the first part of any training is to condition their bodies and gain strength. They failed.
Look at this scumbag, wearing badages and markings he hasn't even remotely earned:

slider1.jpg

4975258450_f00aa64b21_b.jpg

Soldiers work tirelessly for years to earn such trinckets- utterly shameless.

4975203752_946da5c3a4_b.jpg

And what buissness does he have imparting weapons training to anyone? Who has provided him such training? He hasn't served a day in a police let alone military unit. That this scumbag was let anywhere near trainees is utter scandolous and some senior CAPF officers should have to face some serious questions- but they never will. That he imparted combat training to them is, in my mind, a criminal act.

Anyway, look at how "qualified" he is to be a combat super-duper commando instructor:

Meanwhile in countries where the top brass aren't entirely clueless actual qualified proffesionals are imparting some relevent and simply game changing training:

I'm glad these charlatens have been found out now though and are blacklisted by all Central ministries.

Back
Top Bottom