What's new

The Amazing 6th Degree Black Belt Ms Seema Rao Who Trains Commandos!

These two are as bad as this freaking idiot:

4882089024_e514886417.jpg

grand master, commando trainer, dragon slayer the great wonderful Shifuji.

One day he's wearing a NSG badge, the next a Maroon beret and PARA (SF) Balidaan then another day a Marcos trident. Of course he has never served in the Military a day in his life. He is no longer employed by any Indian force either.
Mate you shouldn't compare The Rao couple with the above joker aka Shifuji!!The Raos have literally dedicated their entire lives to the service of this great nation and the most important fact is that what they didn't charge a dime for all their selfless services for the betterment of our Armed forces.They are among a handful of people who have dedicated everything for our Motherland and they deserve a lot more respect than what they have got from the GoI.
Shifuji,on the other hand is a joker who is a "self proclaimed" master of martial arts!He is actually nothing but a loudmouth who will do anything for a some cheap publicity,plus he charges quite a hefty sum of money for the services he provide to the security forces!!
Doctor trained to kill - Mayank Singh - The Sunday Indian
Deepak Rao - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Commando Manual of Unarmed Combat
para.jpg

My utmost repect to both Dr.Deepak Rao and his wife Dr.Seema Rao for their selfless service to this nation
images

Last edited:
What is exactly is meant by Military Martial Arts? There is not a martial art which is named like that.

Stopped reading after I read the name Bruce Lee.... Why on earth does the brass not start training regulars with modern and much more useful martial arts like Krav Maga instead of teaching them how to break bricks with their bare hands?

And the worst part of it is that people like this warrior monk dude Shifuji have absolutely no Military backround, yet they are training central police forces and even military units :mad:
Utter waste of taining, time and money.

krav maga and Judo they mean

krav maga and Judo they mean

Where does it say it? Could not find it.

Gladly the Military and CAPFs no long make use of these sort of people, they do most of their training in house with certain consultants being brought in to train specific modules but that's about it.

Really?
I am relieved to hear that :tup:

Whats the primary martial art for our regulars anyways?

Common sense I guess.

LOL there are countless elements from different martial arts which can be used in military hand to hand combat. Thats the sentence black belt in military martial arts looks so stupid.

Does anyone have some footage of the training provided by her?

Last edited:
LOL there are countless elements from different martial arts which can be used in military hand to hand combat. Thats the sentence black belt in military martial arts looks so stupid.

Does anyone have some footage of the training provided by her?
in the footage its Judo. Basically that's what they use mainly.

in the footage its Judo. Basically that's what they use mainly.
If thats the case, it only proves my previous point:

Its not adequate as a close combat technique for the military. There are much more effective methods like Krav Maga which can be taught easier and is easier to apply in real world situations.

If thats the case, it only proves my previous point:

Its not adequate as a close combat technique for the military. There are much more effective methods like Krav Maga which can be taught easier and is easier to apply in real world situations.

hand combat in krav maga is similar to judo itself. It is actually the exercise in any martial arts which makes the body strong , as your defense is your offense. Techniques are vast. Best is Kung Fu, and in close combat its tiger kung fu. which has more use of hands.

combat in krav maga is similar to judo itself.

No, just no^^

Judo is more a competitive sport which focuses on things like locks, take downs etc etc. and requires rules, is less useful in a real life fight and needs more practice.

Krav Maga has three main principles:

- The use of natural reflexes (To make the learning process easier but also to make is easier to remember/use the techniques under stress situations)
- Counterattacking as soon as possible
- And doing it as efficiently as possible to neutralize the threat (No show BS, no rules)

It is actually the exercise in any martial arts which makes the body strong .

Thats not the reason why one learns a martial art. If you want strength gain, there are much more efficient ways to get it.
A certain amount of strength is desirable in any martial arts, but the techniques, knowledge etc which you learn are the real core of it.

Best is Kung Fu, and in close combat its tiger kung fu. w

Who told you that? Bruce Lee?
Best for what? For entertaining movie audiences or fighting with your bare hands in a house which is located in a war zone?

Kung Fu has little application in a real life fight, it takes longer to learn in, its harder to lean and many moves dont even help you in a real fight.

Last edited:
Where does it say it? Could not find it.

Really?
I am relieved to hear that :tup:

Whats the primary martial art for our regulars anyways?

PIKITI TIRSIA KALI and these guys are no longer in business.Much more qualified and well trained Combat experts have been hired.

And Martial Arts like Judo,karate etc have no place in Special Forces and hence these people are hardly seen nowadays.

Combat system like PTK and Krav Maga are needed.

PIKITI TIRSIA KALI and these guys are no longer in business.Much more qualified and well trained Combat experts have been hired.

Ok thanks for the info, but I never heard that regular IA soldiers are also trained in PIKITI TIRSIA KALI.

And Martial Arts like Judo,karate etc have no place in Special Forces and hence these people are hardly seen nowadays.

Combat system like PTK and Krav Maga are needed.

Amen.

Ok thanks for the info, but I never heard that regular IA soldiers are also trained in PIKITI TIRSIA KALI.

Amen.

Its for SF and Ghatak and some Inf battalions as of now and seeing it effectiveness you can only say that its gonna spread.

No, just no^^

Judo is more a competitive sport which focuses on things like locks, take downs etc etc. and requires rules, is less useful in a real life fight and needs more practice.

Krav Maga has three main principles:

- The use of natural reflexes (To make the learning process easier but also to make is easier to remember/use the techniques under stress situations)
- Counterattacking as soon as possible
- And doing it as efficiently as possible to neutralize the threat (No show BS, no rules)

Thats not the reason why one learns a martial art. If you want strength gain, there are much more efficient ways to get it.
A certain amount of strength is desirable in any martial arts, but the techniques, knowledge etc which you learn are the real core of it.

Who told you that? Bruce Lee?
Best for what? For entertaining movie audiences or fighting with your bare hands in a house which is located in a war zone?

Kung Fu has little application in a real life fight, it takes longer to learn in, its harder to lean and many moves dont even help you in a real fight.

you are talking theoretical , i am green belt in Kung Fu. Exercises are similiar, most of the techniques are similar. For example, when you punch, for effective force you have to take your arm back and then throttle it forward, in karv maga or actual fight, you just punch directly. This comes only from exercise and not special technique.

Nothing amazing about them. They had no business training the men in anything but hand-hand combat but they used to train them in weapon holding which they knew little about.

Gladly the Military and CAPFs no long make use of these sort of people, they do most of their training in house with certain consultants being brought in to train specific modules but that's about it.

Exactly, this news about them came out a few yrs back. No offence to them but they are not impressive. They are physiclaly conditioned to where our soldiers should be. The lady to me is better trained then her husband.

Back
Top Bottom