THE 24TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE IRQAI BOMBING ON ISRAEL

SALMAN F

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Iraq
image.jpg
image.jpg
Today is the 24th anniversary when Iraq fired scud and al Hussein missiles on israel
image.jpg

@SALMAN AL-FARSI

Why did he attacked Israel ?

He wanted to create a rift between America's muslim allies by trying to pull Israel into the war.If that would have happenned,the Arab countries would have obviously left the Coalition as they wouldn't have wanted to be seen as Israeli allies.

It didn't work out.....yada,yada,yada,Saddam got hanged later,everything panned out.

@SALMAN AL-FARSI

Why did he attacked Israel ?
He tried to drag israel to war at the same time there was arab-western alliance even russia backstabbed Iraq if israel enter the war the arab countries would not fight with alliance

So the israeli prime minister didn't hit back

He wanted to create a rift between America's muslim allies by trying to pull Israel into the war.If that would have happenned,the Arab countries would have obviously left the Coalition as they wouldn't have wanted to be seen as Israeli allies.

It didn't work out.....yada,yada,yada,Saddam got hanged later,everything panned out.
You said what I wanted to say

He tried to drag israel to war at the same time there was arab-western alliance even russia backstabbed Iraq if israel enter the war the arab countries would not fight with alliance

So the israeli prime minister didn't hit back

You said what I wanted to say

I remember reading that the US made huge efforts to keep Israel out of the war.

I barely remember that war... father bought a radio that runs with battery...If Iraq attacked us and electricity would cut down, we can stay informed.... :)

Good thing we never involved...actually we never get involve with the other's wars. :) (only Korean war with the purpose of getting into NATO)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom