What's new

The 2010 FIFA World Cup!

848614_full-lnd.jpg

will miss you homes....
salute_smiley.gif

comon guys show some respect that dude is 1 hell of a Player, there are few Players like him he is bad damn good

^^ he was great, no doubt about it. but who knows, he might not be good anymore. i am sure the couch knows more than us.

Don't know what's wrong with this recent lot of Brazilian, may be they just let all this success go to their heads. We have a lot of recent examples of Brazilians who became super stars in a fort night and than disappeared even quicker. From the top of my head i can name Rivaldo, Ronaldo, Adriano and Ronaldinho, all of them peaked early but failed to become true legends of football like the Cryuff's, the Zindane's, the Figo's, the Dunga's and the Pelle's. And now even KAKA has not been out of form for the last year or so and I believe Robinho is going down the same lane. With no peaking super star in their ranks, the current Brazilian side is as average as lets say an English side.

believe me this man gonna rock in WC along with KAKA..

Believe me this man is not playing in the world cup :D.

Re: The 2010 FIFA World Cup!
Quote:
Originally Posted by prodevelopment View Post
Compare this guy:

With this guy:

whats the difference, you accidentally Posted both Pics of him

No he didn't do it by mistake, focus on the tummy and you'll see the difference.

when it comes to penalties England turns into n00bs... Penalties woot woot

this is major::
can someone share the timings of all matches in PST

today my friend told me Brazil's Ronaldinho is not going to Play in WC 2010, he is not in the 1st 23rd squad but he will be in 7 reserve Players, that decision was made by Brazil's coach not by BNFA

when i heard that i was like wtf man that coach is nuts

848614_full-lnd.jpg

will miss you homes....
salute_smiley.gif

comon guys show some respect that dude is 1 hell of a Player, there are few Players like him he is bad damn good

Yes Brazil produce many great players and many are not playing the world cup this time, but friend this is Brazil not an Asian team.

What these great players did in last world cup??? what Ronaldinho did in last world cup???????
I think so its time to say :wave::wave: to these players. Brazil has talent.

Back
Top Bottom