What's new

The 2010 FIFA World Cup!

Holland scores :victory::victory::victory:

Brasil-1 :tdown:
Holland 1 :tup:

Brazil has just thrown the match away. After Brazil went up 1-0, they did not seem too eager to score anymore and missed easy chances. Alves kept taking long-range shots and Bastos kept fouling. And after Brazil fell behind 2-1 everyone in the team seemed to be busy fouling or arguing with referee instead of playing football. Exactly when they needed to play their best, Brazil was playing its worst. Ronaldinho's presence certainly have helped here. After three straight finals, Brazil is getting knocked out of quarter finals stage for the second straight time but only have themselves to blame!

Congratulations Netherlands! Brasil's performance in the second half is a shame. Too bad for South America...

I like these 2 teams Germany & Argentina..I believe that the winner in this game will be the next world cup champions.

Congratulations Netherlands! Brasil's performance in the second half is a shame. Too bad for South America...

indeed, very disappointing, we didnt expect that from brazil. in this world cup, Kaka was absolutely uselses. on the other hand i liked the match between ghana and uruguay, they both played very well and equally. bad luck to ghana. the very last attack was certainly a goal if urugy player hadnt stopped with hand.

i wont talk to you for the next few days. :eek::confused:;):cry::sick::angry::disagree::angel:

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

brazil was not like brazil this year, they didnt have the attacking attitude, i think it might be due to their coach tactics.

BRAZIL is like AUSTRALIA of cricket!! always winning so its better to NOT wish for it to win! support the underdogs always!!

even though i love argentina i want NETHERLANDS or SPAIN to win always support the underdogs!!

i wont talk to you for the next few days. :eek::confused:;):cry::sick::angry::disagree::angel:

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

brazil was not like brazil this year, they didnt have the attacking attitude, i think it might be due to their coach tactics.

LOL... No excuses. I have stated who my favorite is on the first page of this thread itself ( i have decided even before the prelims have started). You wont see any other holland supporter in the subcontinent unless that person has some relation with dutch

. I have analysed the game plans and form factors to come to my favorite analysis..

I am dissapointed with the finishing skills of Van persie and Robben . They had some very good clear chances.

Honestly the match should have been 4-2 .

Anyway watching Uruguay Vs Ghana match it seems Uruguay wont be a tough opponent.
The match between Ghana and Uruguay was utter chaos and most of them are serving a yellow card threat.. so Holland is assured a final birth if it plays atleast 1/2 its potential.

The result on the final depends on whom their opponents are.

anyway once again :bunny: for you Ahmad.

Ha haa...Pele does it again!

As always Pele's favourite teams crash out of the WC...and the most funny thing is that they crashed out on the same day.

one goal to germany, i dont like this:cry: germany is playing a better football than the argentinians so far.

Back
Top Bottom