What's new

The 1965 Indo-Pak war

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl:

You are talking as if India and Pakistan didn't fight a single battle on the Western front! Ever heard of Battle of Longewala and Battle of Basantar? No offense.. but you are so ignorant that I didn't even bother to read the rest of your comment.

Enjoy!

You are so norant that you see East as West :cheesy: War took place in Indian sky too in Western front and outcome for PAF was in Western front was as following,

Pakistan Military Consortium :: www.PakDef.info

but I repeat what similarities were there with riverine, canaille, paddy fieldy terrain of East PAK had with deserty Longewala,?

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah we rigged the Pakistani election results.
Yes, indeed your Hindu-Jats did rig the election in 1970 in E PAK. Around 27% were shown as casted but 11% of Hindu voters voted numerous times where Muslims were mostly absent in the polling centers.

we paid the Pakistanis to murder the east Pakistanis...and heck it was Mahatma Gandhi and not Jinnah who wanted Urdu to be the national language and Bengali to be trashed..
No you didn't pay Pakistanis to kill us but you trained/paid fcuking RAWAMY-Muktis to start killing Bihari/Urdu speaking people first to instigate Pakistanis to kill us
Blood And Tears - Stranded Pakistanis, Biharis, Stateless in Bangladesh and Pakistan
Now leaving your sarcasm aside, Mahatma didn't want URDU to be PAK's national language but he didn't even want PAK to come as being.

you are no longer East Pakistan. Respect your freedom fighters by not 'blaming' us for the coup d'etat in '71.
I know! I know!! I know!!! but can't respect ‘Made off India’ trade mark though as 'Dogs and anything of Indian' are non-allowed in sacred places of BD.

Last edited:
this thread has derailed into a measuring contest growler & paritosh i don't understand how calling each other names makes either country "win" the 1965 war!!!

I know! I know!! I know!!! but can't respect ‘Made off India’ trade mark though as 'Dogs and anything of Indian' are non-allowed in sacred places of BD.

M_saint,

stop abusing members even if they dont accept ur views. As the forum rules clearly suggest everyone has the right to express their views in a civil manner.

This isnt ur home where u can talk down other members to win an argument.If anything ur offensive language suggest is bad upbringing and lack of values .

While u want nothing indian in ur sacred BD territory , thousands of Bangladeshi illegally migrating in to india from the same sacred BD lands each day.

M_saint,

stop abusing members even if they dont accept ur views.
hypocrisy at its best!
This isnt ur home where u can talk down other members to win an argument.
While u want nothing indian in ur sacred BD territory , thousands of Bangladeshi illegally migrating in to india from the same sacred BD lands each day.
because india has been illegally occupying lands from... Napal, bangladesh, Kashmir from pakistan, Khalistan from sikhs etc..
however its a off topic.

Holy Sh**. facts? what facts?

No matter how much pathological liars indian manipulate history, at the end of the day pakistan technically/numerically outnumbered whopped indian butt! however if both sides had same equipments and same number of troops then pakistan would have walk all over india in matters of weeks.

:pakistan:

Only If wishes were horses...

If going was so great for pakistan why did it accept to the cease fire declaration??

U couldnt even successfully execute op Granslam in kashmir which u instigated with full planning....and here making more boastful statements.

Is so hard to accept the final outcome of 65 war??

After 65 war, there was 71 war, Siachin operation, Kargil conflict whose outcomes were all infront of us . So if u dont know the the historty, i suggest u read some good books,not those running commentries of news paper articles about indo-pak wars where news did change every day...Besides that hallucination can never replace reality.

And yes, i already once said this "Roy Meloni" of
American Broadcasting Corporation looks like a genius fellow to me.

Last edited:
You are so norant that you see East as West :cheesy: War took place in Indian sky too in Western front and outcome for PAF was in Western front was as following,

Pakistan Military Consortium :: www.PakDef.info

Talk about credible, neutral sources! :rofl:

but I repeat what similarities were there with riverine, canaille, paddy fieldy terrain of East PAK had with deserty Longewala, you bloody idiot-Indian?

None. There were no similarities. Who said there were?

India won the battle on both the fronts. Thanks reaffirming the versatility of the Indian armed forces. :toast_sign:

huh? what were they bombing?:lol: 90% of PAF fleet were all parked up in Sargodha in 65 war....
So the only job of an air force is to bomb its rival's airbase/air assets. Accordingly, bombing PAF bases would qualify as the only valid bombing runs and rest was akin to cow tipping?

Yup. I am convinced.

So the only job of an air force is to bomb its rival's airbase/air assets. Accordingly, bombing PAF bases would qualify as the only valid bombing runs and rest was akin to cow tipping?

Yup. I am convinced.

well if you consider bombing "sand dunes", bushes, trees, etc as superiority over enemy then IAF did a really great job at that :lol:
99% of land assets during 65 war were located by indian border not afgan.

Yes, indeed your Hindu-Jats did rig the election in 1970 in E PAK. Around 27% were shown as casted but 11% of Hindu voters voted numerous times where Muslims were mostly absent in the polling centers.
post neutral links...otherwise it's all gibberish.
No you didn't pay Pakistanis to kill us but you trained/paid fcuking RAWAMY-Muktis to start killing Bihari/Urdu speaking people first to instigate Pakistanis to kill us
Blood And Tears - Stranded Pakistanis, Biharis, Stateless in Bangladesh and Pakistan
I read the article and it's very sad.The war crimes of Mukhti Bahini are well known and documented...but they were your people not ours.We armed them and trained them...now it's upto you whether you call them as liberators like most Bangladeshis of today....or as murderers and rapists and arsonists like many west Pakistanis.You forget the fact that the IA did protect many west Pakistanis trapped in Bangladesh during the mutiny.
Now leaving your sarcasm aside, Mahatma didn't want URDU to be PAK's national language but he didn't even want PAK to come as being.
Can you list the causes for the coup?
or was it all a RAW instigated drama?
[/QUOTE]
if that were true...you'd be left with a very little economy.
http://siteresources.worldbank.org/SOUTHASIAEXT/Resources/223546-1168296540386/ch6.pdf

well if you consider bombing "sand dunes", bushes, trees, etc as superiority over enemy then IAF did a really great job at that :lol:

and was the case in '71 also.The dispute in on your eastern front..and with India.

Only If wishes were horses...

If going was so great for pakistan why did it accept to the cease fire declaration??
You clearly lack comprehend the fact that for any out numbered/outdated side creating a huge dent on a mammoth military force like india is a huge achievement! tell me in which part of the modern history have you heard of a country with lets say 100,000 troops confronted something like 700,000 army and in the proses captured enemy's land, and destroyed their military assets.

U couldnt even successfully execute op Granslam in kashmir which u instigated with full planning....and here making more boastful statements.
1965 war is portrayed in indian own pathological lying version to its people. so sad.... capturing entire IOK was never the goal of pakistan army no mater how much your media lies. pakistan was only supporting freedom fighters who were in forced from pakistani territory to india. thats it..
then when India declared full scale war only then did pakistan capture parts of indian territories to gain superiority which they did.

Out numbered Army captured indian territories.

02aa53ec3bbb362165f9a1977e21a774.jpg

7c858519d84662523cb6a14a6866b380.jpg

4e507a4e8d1bb85f1f595de8fb0ef5c9.jpg

Is so hard to accept the final outcome of 65 war??
yep i am asking you... accept indian defeat of 65.

After 65 war, there was 71 war, Siachin operation, Kargil conflict whose outcomes were all infront of us . So if u dont know the the historty, i suggest u read some good books,not those running commentries of news paper articles about indo-pak wars where news did change every day...Besides that hallucination can never replace reality.
what ever you are reading or heard about 65 war from indians throw that in the garbage because you need a reality check. and oh if you are interested in discussing irrelevant stuff to 65 war then open a new thread. dont mistake this forum for your bharat raksak where you can troll around.
And yes, i already once said this "Roy Meloni" of
American Broadcasting Corporation looks like a genius fellow to me.
yep he is a genius. unlike lala oxymoron indian journalists.

On 14th September 1965, the IAF used Canberras to bomb the Peshawar and Kohat military bases. PAF had stationed its B-57 at its Peshwar air base and these B-57s were IAF target. Unfortunately though, the bombing run was unsuccessful as the Canberras unloaded their bombs on a highway, mistaking it as the runway. [I made an error in post #250, which I have now corrected]

The point however is, that Peshawar was too deep into Pakistani territory. That IAF was able to fly all the way to Peshawar, begs a question: how much IAF 'butt' did PAF really kick.

Interestingly, that site, which you claimed to be 'the most "neutral" one could get', doesn't list a Canberra kill on 14th September. In fact, no 'air-to-air' kill is recorded on 14th September. This would mean, that those Canberras not only flew deep into Pakistan, but flew out of it unscathed. That hardly warrants the chest beating that you are displaying here.

PS: Can you please post thumbnail images. Thank you.

On 14th September 1965, the IAF used Canberras to bomb the Peshawar and Kohat military bases. PAF had stationed its B-57 at its Peshwar air base and these B-57s were IAF target. Unfortunately though, the bombing run was unsuccessful as the Canberras unloaded their bombs on a highway, mistaking it as the runway. [I made an error in post #250, which I have now corrected]
:lol:

The point however is, that Peshawar was too deep into Pakistani territory. That IAF was able to fly all the way to Peshawar, begs a question: how much IAF 'butt' did PAF really kick.
huh? wha? :lol:
I am not sure what IAF was going to bomb in peshawar but buddy all PAF F-104s and B-57s were stationed in "Sargodha" now Masroor Air Base as seen in this photograph.

Interestingly, that site, which you claimed to be 'the most "neutral" one could get', doesn't list a Canberra kill on 14th September. In fact, no 'air-to-air' kill is recorded on 14th September. This would mean, that those Canberras not only flew deep into Pakistan, but flew out of it unscathed. That hardly warrants the chest beating that you are displaying here.
and.... ???
Your air chief could no longer could no longer ensure the safety of Indian air space. what more humiliation could one get from such a small opponent.
btw our F-86s and B-57s conducted successful mission against IAF FOB and Main bases and inflicted heavy casualties on your side. remember the loss of entire Mig-21 fleet and
"One point particularly noted by military observers is that in their frist advances the Indians did not use air power effectively to support their troops. by contrast, the Pakistanis, with sophisticated timing, swooped in on Ambala airfield and destroyed some 25 Indian planes just after they had landed and were sitting on the ground out of fuel and powerless to escape (NOTE: PAF has not claimed any IAF aircraft during it's attacks on Ambala due to non-availability of concrete evidence of damage in night bombing.)"

"By the end of the week, in fact, it was clear that the Pakistanis were more than holding their own."

Everett G. Martin,
General Editor, Newsweek
September 20, 1965.

and not only did they succeed in their missions but also came back to fight again! :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom