What's new

The 1962 in my eyes

LOL completely off topic....

Oh yes i agree with your statements though. We are still working on this and will take more time. Caste based discrimination has been in practice in India for centuries and its killing our progress.

Dont worry I dont take things personal as you have taken it. I think there are a lot of kids here who doesnt understand a debate.

Looks who is talking, completely off-topic post ? how does your post

#13 related to the topic except personal attack to other member ?

Working on what ? on openly "racial" ?

Please work on your castocracy before pointing finger at others.

The Truth of Indian CASTOCRACY ;

Perhaps there is no other nation in the world that is as openly and

Shamelessly as Racial as India.
To be born in upper caste is a matter

of pride whether the family to which a person belongs deserves it or

not. A number of Indians who visit foreign countries often complain

about being treated differently on account of their Skin Colour or

Accent. They overlook the fact that a vast number of people in

their own country exhibit a far greater Obsession with accent, skin

colour and Caste. Indians film stars put on White Makeup, on the

screen and off the screen, even if they are black, to look accectable

and desirable.

The country's Democracy is Not a True Democracy, but

"CASTOCRACY" Wher people Vote and Leaders are Elected on Caste

Lines. The Indian Political Parties Thrive and Succeed by Appealing to

this Base Emotion of people. :smitten::pakistan::china:
http://www.hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/h_caste.asp

P.S. Still feeling the pain from 1962 outrageous defeat ?

I come from China,I know nothing about the thing happened with India in 1962 until I entered university. in my eyes,it’s only a very very small thing during the past 50years ,I only knew that we had war with US in 1951,with Russia in 1969,with Vietnam in 1979,but now they are all past ,not to say 1962,I even forgot it.
In our eyes,the US is our competitor and “partner” but not india,the Chinese army and weapons is used to beat back the US army around china(1000km-1500km away from china).
Don’t talk about 1962,it is no meaning to china,it’s only a very very small thing to china,if India see china as an enemy then china will be an enemy ,if India see china as a friend then china will be a friend.

Good point, but what does China see India as ????? What does China see 1962 as ??!! There are others on this forum who think that 1962 is a lesson for India, if you think otherwise, I would be happy to hear your point of view.

sounds like you are ready to make India/China border the way it is now permanent. However, that is not the view of Indians. I think that most Indians wants to tear Tibet from China.

Raison de etre, that is what you want to believe, we dont care if Tibet is yours or not. People in India dont even know what the heck is the problem with TIbet. Anyways our official govt. stand is that TIbet is the integral part of China.

Looks who is talking, completely off-topic post ? how does your post

#13 related to the topic except personal attack to other member ?

Working on what ? on openly "racial" ?

Please work on your castocracy before pointing finger at others.

The Truth of Indian CASTOCRACY ;

Perhaps there is no other nation in the world that is as openly and

Shamelessly as Racial as India.
To be born in upper caste is a matter

of pride whether the family to which a person belongs deserves it or

not. A number of Indians who visit foreign countries often complain

about being treated differently on account of their Skin Colour or

Accent. They overlook the fact that a vast number of people in

their own country exhibit a far greater Obsession with accent, skin

colour and Caste. Indians film stars put on White Makeup, on the

screen and off the screen, even if they are black, to look accectable

and desirable.

The country's Democracy is Not a True Democracy, but

"CASTOCRACY" Wher people Vote and Leaders are Elected on Caste

Lines. The Indian Political Parties Thrive and Succeed by Appealing to

this Base Emotion of people. :smitten::pakistan::china:
http://www.hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/h_caste.asp

P.S. Still feeling the pain from 1962 outrageous defeat ?

:rofl: I know you guys need some English lessons. I meant your administration and not individuals in your country. As a matter of fact in China people are not aware of what is happening on the otherside of their own country. I have visited shanghai.. a beautiful city and to Shenzhen on a business visit to Nokia plant.

Press are scared to talk against administration and is being suppressed. This is exactly what I tried to mention.

And to your point... Yes I do agree to religion based discrimination do exist in India and its not as part of govt policy but in people's mind. That is not good and should be eradicated. Some steps the younger generations are taking steps to eradicate this. Intercaste marriages are encouraged at least within younger generations. Even though the elders still resist. We are still to improve and the first step to improve is to accept the current status. The western world is admired in India for this very reason. The openness will bring in change in India soon at least in next generation.

Your link itself shows that how old is the caste system in India is. Thanks for the article. We are working on this and don't worry this is not going to spread into your country.

Would like to add this...
Apologize to be off topic for last two posts #21 & #22. I've been dragged.

The other posts are not against individuals and against the Chinese Administration. We still see china as our business competitor rather than an enemy. In Modern world, war is not going to help any country's economy.

It was not India who was the aggressor in 1962. At least that is what we in India believe.
I have put this in bold so that we get back to topic and see what the Chinese view on this.

I sincerely believe that whatever the administration has told us is what we got to believe.

Note:I am not going to reply or repeat to any of the crap which some guys got me into.

Last edited:
Your link itself shows that how old is the caste system in India is. Thanks for the article. We are working on this and don't worry this is not going to spread into your country.

hey siva, avoid responding to him... he is not here for a debate. he gives the same statements all the time....
Let his cow be in the front, and our ox at the back...

hey siva, avoid responding to him... he is not here for a debate. he gives the same statements all the time....

I agree! I realized it during my last post and also mentioned it out there. :) :cheers:

Good point, but what does China see India as ????? What does China see 1962 as ??!! There are others on this forum who think that 1962 is a lesson for India, if you think otherwise, I would be happy to hear your point of view.

Definitely,please thought over it, after the war,we released the prisoners of war,released your soldiers go back and we back to the boundary line.and we didn't get the land by war,it was just a lesson to stop your provocation and back to talk-table to solve the boundary problem:china:

HaHa, thanks for the useful cow lover theory, but sorry i am not your

type, nice try anyway.:smitten::pakistan::china:

Definitely,please thought over it, after the war,we released the prisoners of war,released your soldiers go back and we back to the boundary line.and we didn't get the land by war,it was just a lesson to stop your provocation and back to talk-table to solve the boundary problem:china:

I feel you are wrong here... China took the captured land which was strategic and manageable for china at that time, and left those which it thought it is not worth it.
Though I don't see anything wrong in that as china won the war, it took it.

Plus China gave India back all the captured Indian weapons just after the end of the war.

But what about Chinese POWs?

In 2003 two Chinese POWs had been released from an Indian jail, who had been captured in 1962 war and had remained in prison for more than 4 decades in jail!!!

Link below:

After 40 yrs in Ranchi, Chinese PoWs walk free

Racism by Indians was seen during and after 1962 war. Below is the evidence:

The Chinese also had to cope with local distrust after the border war between India and China in 1962. Nearly 350,000 Chinese lived in Calcutta before the 1962 conflict. Now there are less than 5,000, according to community members. For several years after the war, the Chinese found themselves treated with suspicion by the government, which severely restricted their movement.

Asia Times: Calcutta's Chinese near extinction

During the Sino-Indian conflict, the Chinese faced anti-national sentiment unleashed by the Indian National Congress-dominated government. Chinese businesses were investigated for links to the Chinese government and many people of Chinese origin were interned in prisons in North India.

Chinese community in Kolkata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This was how the Indians treated the innocent Chinese businessmen. But what about Indians who were living in China during the same period?

Here an Indian family itself says the truth. Click below to see:

Up?Close 2009-09-20 60th Anniversary: Janaki Ballabhs family CCTV-International

Well, not to mention today many Indians live in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Beijing, Guangzhou etc in China and if now the Chinese start paying back.

:china: :china: :china:

Last edited by a moderator:
Plus China gave India back all the captured Indian weapons just after the end of the war.

But what about Chinese POWs?

In 2003 two Chinese POWs had been released from an Indian jail, who had been captured in 1962 war and had remained in prison for more than 4 decades in jail!!!

Link below:

After 40 yrs in Ranchi, Chinese PoWs walk free

Racism by Indians was seen during and after 1962 war. Below is the evidence:

The Chinese also had to cope with local distrust after the border war between India and China in 1962. Nearly 350,000 Chinese lived in Calcutta before the 1962 conflict. Now there are less than 5,000, according to community members. For several years after the war, the Chinese found themselves treated with suspicion by the government, which severely restricted their movement.

Asia Times: Calcutta's Chinese near extinction

During the Sino-Indian conflict, the Chinese faced anti-national sentiment unleashed by the Indian National Congress-dominated government. Chinese businesses were investigated for links to the Chinese government and many people of Chinese origin were interned in prisons in North India.

Chinese community in Kolkata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This was how the Indians treated the innocent Chinese businessmen. But what about Indians who were living in China during the same period?

Here an Indian family itself says the truth. Click below to see:

Up?Close 2009-09-20 60th Anniversary: Janaki Ballabhs family CCTV-International

JQ4DnwKcNY0[/media] - ???? - ?? Mohan Sings Mandarin Folk Song 2 (???)

Well, not to mention today many Indians live in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Beijing, Guangzhou etc in China and if now the Chinese start paying back.

:china: :china: :china:

Buddy.. these things happen with every war.
This thing even happened in the US on the japanese immigrants in the world war time.
This behaviour is not present now. I meet many many chinese here in Bangalore, infact I have a neighbour who is a very nice person to talk to.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that most Indians wants to tear Tibet from China.

Not only tear Tibet from China, but also annex Tibet with India. This is one of the objectives Indian have to realize their Akhand Bharat (greater India) dream.

Back
Top Bottom