What's new

That weird moment when Sachin used an ISRO designed bat.

Shabz Nist

Reaction score
Country
India
4 October 2011

After the sensational claims made by the controversial Shoaib Akhtar in his autobiography that Sachin Tendulkar was scared of him, Shahid Afridi has raised the temperature by making another sensational claim about Tendulkar. Afiridi disclosed that Tendulkar used computerised bats to play some of the memorable innings; especially against Pakistan.

These bats, Afiridi explained, computed the run-up of a bowler while he approaches the popping crease by using in-built radar, specifically designed by Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO). The device can also measure the energy levels of the opposition bowler, he added.

”Everyone praises Sachin’s famous knock of 98 runs against us in 2003 World Cup, but very few people know how he scored those runs. I think its time the world knew about what has been a well-kept secret. Sachin used a specially designed bat which accurately calculated the acceleration of bowler’s run-up and also the pace at which he is going to bowl. That gave him an unfair advantage in that match. And the rest, as they say, is history," Afridi said, with a sense of relief that the world will finally know the truth.

Afridi claims Tendulkar used the special bat even before the match started. “I saw Sachin roam in the vicinity of our team practice area minutes before the match started. Then all of a sudden, he started waving his MRF bat towards our bowlers. We just ignored him at that moment thinking its just cheap mind games that he is playing," he said.

“But it struck me late that Sachin was actually measuring the energy levels of our bowlers during the net-session using the specially designed bat of his.”

“Damm it! Had I known this at that time…!”
yelled a frustrated Afridi while speaking to our reporter on phone from Karachi.

Afridi believes Tendulkar used this specially-designed bat in many of his other famous innings like the unbeaten 194-run innings in Multan and while scoring that epic 136 at Chennai in 1999.

Afridi asserted that if the International Cricket Council (ICC) does not take immediate measures to put a ban on the ‘Tendulkar bat’ then he will advise the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) to design computerised gloves which will aid the wicket-keeper to measure the body language of the Master Blaster. If Tendulkar is trembling with fear while facing Pakistan bowlers, then the wicket-keeper will intimate the bowler to ball a bouncer. If he appears confident, then the wicket-keeper will ask the bowler to either chuck the ball or tamper with it.

“This, I believe, will be our answer to Tendulkar’s specially-designed bat, and we will name these gloves as ‘Endulkar gloves’,” guffawed Afridi.

He also expressed surprise at the omission of the 2003 World Cup chapter in Shoaib’s autobiography but said he will himself expose the truth in his own autobiography slated to be released next month.

He said,” As you know, I am retired as of now, so I have got plenty time to pen down my own autobiography, in which I shall reveal these stories which were never told before. I will expose Sachin and prove that he cheated.”

Afridi’s autobiography which will be launched in India will be named, “Retirements and Comebacks.”

The guidance system was developed by ISRO and propulsion syatem by Russians.. as the ruskiis dont play cricket.. they deviced it for max output.. and the results are there to see..:yahoo::flame::enjoy:

hehe good one techno bat vs techno gloves & the next indo-pak match will be officially sponsored by Nintendo wii

Back
Top Bottom