What's new

That 'tremendous' call between Trump and Pakistan's PM Nawaz Sharif, What might India say?

US-Pakistan relations under Trump presidency would best the US-Pakistan relations under Reagan.

Tough days ahead for India with US, Russia, China, Iran, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, UK, Germany, Italy, South Africa and Brazil strongly supporting Pakistan.

Sir, I beg to disagree. Mr. Trump ain't Reagan, he ain't Bush and he ain't Clinton. He's the Trump. If you or anyone thinks anyone's lobby will have an effect on this guy, you are as crazy as a crazy inside a crazy house can be (I said crazy three times for a reason so you can understand the seriousness).

This President actually has balls and he has a will. This is that guy with who any adviser will not have any effect. In fact, the way he is, he'll hear a typical adviser and would think that they are dumb as shiit. This guy has relationships with the entire globe personally. Majority of the US President come in and then visit the globe (or have visited a few countries on US missions as Senators, etc, but still, in a very formal way). This guy has dealt with the globe for decades, and with street sharp businessmen from all over. He's very smart.

He has already told his team to look into the one belt one road initiative to see how US can join in. The center of that gravity is the CPEC. The Pakistani stock market has been a heaven for the US investors from a profit's standpoint. There isn't anything happening to Pakistan anymore. I can pretty much guarantee it if I am worth anything. Growing economies present tremendous opportunities and have a whole different type of a relationship between big countries. India started the same way. It won't be much different than Pakistan. In fact, Pakistan might enjoy good relations with both, China and the US. Thanks

For God sakes, Trump/Shrump and the entire west is against Pakistan in virtually all respects & working daily in the background to destabilize Pakistan...and the rest we have done ourselves by mulliat...

Sir, are you some sort of crack or something extremely weird? The entire West is screaming in business news to invest into Pakistan's economy which has been offering return double to three times of which you can get out of the Indian and the Chinese economy. The UK has sent their Minister twice asking where and how they can invest into the CPEC. Germany wants to assemble Audi's, VW and Mercedes / MAN trucks inside Pakistan, as well as produce heavy engineering machinery in there. Spain, Italy, France, Australia are all asking the Pakistanis when they can start to invest into electricity generation, solar and other energy related projects. The US president-elect has asked for a feasibility study on this, to find out how they can join. So unless the whole "West" is hiding something, where are these people who are "against Pakistan"?? Pakistan of 2013 and 2016 are essentially two very different countries. Just to remind you.

Here is a picture of the West trying to be against Pakistan. This was three months ago, August 13, 2016!! Thanks

Nasdaq1.jpg

Sir, I beg to disagree. Mr. Trump ain't Reagan, he ain't Bush and he ain't Clinton. He's the Trump. If you or anyone thinks anyone's lobby will have an effect on this guy, you are as crazy as a crazy inside a crazy house can be (I said crazy three times for a reason so you can understand the seriousness).

This President actually has balls and he has a will. This is that guy with who any adviser will not have any effect. In fact, the way he is, he'll hear a typical adviser and would think that they are dumb as shiit. This guy has relationships with the entire globe personally. Majority of the US President come in and then visit the globe (or have visited a few countries on US missions as Senators, etc, but still, in a very formal way). This guy has dealt with the globe for decades, and with street sharp businessmen from all over. He's very smart.

He has already told his team to look into the one belt one road initiative to see how US can join in. The center of that gravity is the CPEC. The Pakistani stock market has been a heaven for the US investors from a profit's standpoint. There isn't anything happening to Pakistan anymore. I can pretty much guarantee it if I am worth anything. Growing economies present tremendous opportunities and have a whole different type of a relationship between big countries. India started the same way. It won't be much different than Pakistan. In fact, Pakistan might enjoy good relations with both, China and the US. Thanks

What exactly do you disagree?:D

While a neighbourhood whore is licking his ***
:D.....The world knows of all the Uncle Sam's allies Japan, South Korea, Phillipines etc. ....One country has done the most dirty work for Uncle Sam's but ungrateful Uncle Sam abused, humiliated that country the most. :D

But as the thread asks for our opinion, we will tell Uncle Sam not to be so abusive this time:D. Dont worry.

Indians think they have Trump in their back pocket because during the election campaign he uttered the words "I like Hindu" and attended a B grade Bollywood gathering. LOL during election campaign only votes matter. Little did the nationalistic Indians know how cunning and shrewd Trump really is. Heck, I couldn't figure Trump out. Trump is not going to alienate an entire country full of potential to merely please another country. Obama politics is the past. The Indians have enjoyed their one sided diplomacy and success under the Obama rule. Trump is different and he is going to think about America first. If Pakistan, China and Russia (past adversaries of Obama) have anything to offer, Trump is going to grab it with both hands.
And might I add what a slap in the face Obama got from Indians this election. They overlooked his two visits to India, the civil nuclear deal and went and voted for the other party only because the other party was outspoken on their Pakistan and Muslim hate rhetoric. Suits Obama well.

Yes they didn't deny...though CNN is a bit critical about showing details of the conversation as it is undiplomatic...

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/01/politics/donald-trump-nawaz-sharif-phone-call/index.html

here is an interesting line
The Trump team did not answer inquiries from CNN asking whether the President-elect actually said what the Pakistanis claimed he had.

b/w its funny how a mere phone call from trump has charged us Indian and Pakistanis :lol: .... we guys are fukcing morons!!
Now we can say...Trump been born before Pakistan state has shown maturity for his age ... :D

Now we can say...Trump been born before Pakistan state has shown maturity for his age ... :D

~~~~ TRoll Mode ON
After yesterdays CNN show

Our neighbors be like --
73600002.jpg

~~~~ Troll Mode OFF

Last edited:
Sir, are you some sort of crack or something extremely weird? The entire West is screaming in business news to invest into Pakistan's economy which has been offering return double to three times of which you can get out of the Indian and the Chinese economy. The UK has sent their Minister twice asking where and how they can invest into the CPEC. Germany wants to assemble Audi's, VW and Mercedes / MAN trucks inside Pakistan, as well as produce heavy engineering machinery in there. Spain, Italy, France, Australia are all asking the Pakistanis when they can start to invest into electricity generation, solar and other energy related projects. The US president-elect has asked for a feasibility study on this, to find out how they can join. So unless the whole "West" is hiding something, where are these people who are "against Pakistan"?? Pakistan of 2013 and 2016 are essentially two very different countries. Just to remind you.

This is the problem, we have ignorant idiots that buy into this fluff of CPEC/ foreign investment etc. I don't have time to explain this to you! however, the least you could've done is use proper language to address someone....If you have not seen the West destroy the various Muslim nations (Iraq/Syria/Libya/Egypt/now Turkey/Afghanistan/Pakistan destabilized etc and many more) across the globe than I am afraid the "crack" that you were pushed out was of a crackhead!

In short, perhaps your head has been stuck up your *** for past 30 years with respect to all that has transpired in terms of the Muslim nations (corrupt leaders/mulvis wreaking havoc & west supplying the weapons to fight among themselves) and will continue till Muslims fix themselves & perhaps after the inevitable nuclear ww3...till then you are nothing and will remain nothing including the indians that live in bollywood fantasies. The west is using india as a tampon too & will discard as required.

hope now you keep your diplomatic, non diplomatic shit to yourself and realize that there is nothing wrong in denying shit which you havent committed..

Now coming to your source, first para mention an unidentified advisor, 2nd para is epic fail, PM's official statement have no mention of Bharat.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1299914/trump-team-takes-issue-with-pakistani-version-of-phone-talk

WASHINGTON: The Trump transition team has issued its own version of the Sharif-Trump telephone call, saying that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and US president-elect Donald Trump did have a ‘productive conversation’ on Wednesday, but it lacked the “flowery language” included in the Pakistani version of this talk.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom