What's new

That 'tremendous' call between Trump and Pakistan's PM Nawaz Sharif, What might India say?

The first part is correct but as to the second, America needs India precisely because of China, not the other way around.

President Trump will cozy-up to Modi just as he is trying to cozy-up to PM Sharif.

So US will arm India to the teeth for China.. But can you assure that arms you are selling them would not be used against your other old ally Pakistan?

Anyways this China containment plan will fail, nor GCC, neither South asian countries including India want to confront China [atleast i am not aware of any Indian move against China].. indians are just milking you and looking for potential use of US against Pakistan without giving too much..

i don't know if in urdu, punjabi, sindi, pashtoo, hindi, and others language it does exist, but in french it exists a way of writting, telling something to convay the opposite message....

After all Red Indians called White people coming from Europeans countries snake tongue people...

So US will arm India to the teeth for China.. But can you assure that arms you are selling them would not be used against your other old ally Pakistan?

No. No more than we can ever assure India that weapons we sell to Pakistan will not be used against them.

Anyways this China containment plan will fail, nor GCC, neither South asian countries including India want to confront China [atleast i am not aware of any Indian move against China].. indians are just milking you and looking for potential use of US against Pakistan without giving too much..

Even assuming I accepted your premise....it does not matter what India thinks but only what China is doing. China is the world's emerging superpower and she is highly aggressive about it. Don't believe me? One need look no further than any number of threads from Chinese posters on this very board. They know that this will be China's century and India, as Pakistan, as every other country, is secondary to that. India, like it or not, is fully aware of that potential threat.

We know he called him , but what they talked :p: will be very funny to both Indians and Pakistanis :D

Nawaz Sharif and his FO is known for issuing fake and exaggerated statements.
For example few months back he claimed that China premier and Belarus Prez and John Kerry favoured pak position on Kashmir in meetings with him, only to get blown out as the official press released by this nations soon after made ZERO mention of Kashmir.

Nawaz Sharif and his FO is known for issuing fake and exaggerated statements.
For example few months back he claimed that China premier and Belarus Prez and John Kerry favoured pak position on Kashmir in meetings with him, only to get blown out as the official press released by this nations soon after made ZERO mention of Kashmir.

links of FO official statements and official denial? Btw this is not fake, its all over international media, no one from trump team have denied this as of now.

Thats great news that Trump praises Pakistan the leaders the people and the nation .

Your deserve every party of Trumps praise you have earned it .

As long you you do what the USA suggest he will keep praising you for sure.

BUT THE MINUTE you STEP out of LINE then your in trouble.

You cannot jepodise USA interests.

" YOIUR EITHER WITH US or AGAINST US"

no more double dealing

links of FO official statements and official denial? Btw this is not fake, its all over international media, no one from trump team have denied this as of now.
All international media is quoting Sharif office statement, also it's undiplomatic to turn down any statement so Trump team has indirectly released a much more plaid statement without any mention of praising sharif or a visit etc.

Also see the difference between FO statements and others, zero mention of Kashmir in any of them contrary to Pakistani claims

China:
https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/151539-Chinese-leader-assures-Nawaz-Sharif-of-support-on-Kashmir

http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/mfa_eng/zxxx_662805/t1399899.shtml

Belarus:
http://www.financialexpress.com/ind...ng-kashmir-in-light-of-un-resolutions/407550/

http://president.gov.by/en/news_en/view/official-visit-to-pakistan-14557/

All international media is quoting Sharif office statement, also it's undiplomatic to turn down any statement so Trump team has indirectly released a much more plaid statement without any mention of praising sharif or a visit etc.

Also see the difference between FO statements and others, zero mention of Kashmir in any of them contrary to Pakistani claims

China:
https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/151539-Chinese-leader-assures-Nawaz-Sharif-of-support-on-Kashmir

http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/mfa_eng/zxxx_662805/t1399899.shtml

Belarus:
http://www.financialexpress.com/ind...ng-kashmir-in-light-of-un-resolutions/407550/

http://president.gov.by/en/news_en/view/official-visit-to-pakistan-14557/

bharti its enough to expose your lies, Thanks, non denied Pakistan' stance, if they dont mention in their statement doesnt mean it never happen, and its very diplometic to clear any misconception when any third country use your name for support or opposition in any conflict...

Keep your imagination like what is diplomatic and non diplomatic to yourself, Trump didnt denied a single word from Pakistani statement.

moreover what is Pakistan's stance on Kashmir? Our stance is Kashmir should be solve through meaningful talks, under UN resoultions, Right of self determination to Kashmiris promissed by Nehru and UN, all most all the world including US, China all support this stance. Our stance is Not Kashmir belong to Pakistan and india should handover it to Pakistan in plate..

bharti its enough to expose your lies, Thanks, non denied Pakistan' stance, if they dont mention in their statement doesnt mean it never happen, and its very diplometic to clear any misconception when any third country use your name for support or opposition in any conflict...

Keep your imagination like what is diplomatic and non diplomatic to yourself, Trump didnt denied a single word from Pakistani statement.

moreover what is Pakistan's stance on Kashmir? Our stance is Kashmir should be solve through meaningful talks, under UN resoultions, Right of self determination to Kashmiris promissed by Nehru and UN, all most all the world including US, China all support this stance. Our stance is Not Kashmir belong to Pakistan and india should handover it to Pakistan in plate..
mian you are just embarrassed to shreds that none of these countries reciprocated your statements on Kashmir and left you in mud.
Remember Diplomacy is a two way street.

And yes it is considered undiplomatic to condemn a press release from another nation unless they level false accusations.

That's what's important is Trumps statement not Sharifs.

mian you are just embarrassed to shreds that none of these countries reciprocated your statements on Kashmir and left you in mud.
Remember Diplomacy is a two way street.

And yes it is considered undiplomatic to condemn a press release from another nation unless they level false accusations.

That's what's important is Trumps statement not Sharifs.

what are you blabbering kid... why would i be embarrassed when i didnt claim anything? I am just asking about proofs of your nonsense, little bharti dont waste our time, what happen to you claim of lies from PM? If PM office lied it needs to be denied especially when its about conflicts in which you dont want to involve yourself as i mentioned earlier, where are those denials? all your are talking is shit coming out from ur arse like diplomatic and non diplometic, will modi remain silent if some other country involve your country in a conflict without approval from your govt?

And what is Trump's statement? He said he want to develop close working realtions with Nawaz, and want to further improve Pak US ties, nothing of your interests, shiv sena, RSS goons must be feeling disapponted that their extra efforts like worshiping Trump didnt bring any change in US policy.. :lol:

what are you blabbering kid... why would i be embarrassed when i didnt claim anything? I am just asking about proofs of your nonsense, little bharti dont waste our time, what happen to you claim of lies from PM? If PM office lied it needs to be denied especially when its about conflicts in which you dont want to involve yourself as i mentioned earlier, where are those denials? all your are talking is shit coming out from ur arse like diplomatic and non diplometic, will modi remain silent if some other country involve your country in a conflict without approval from your govt?

And what is Trump's statement? He said he want to develop close working realtions with Nawaz, and want to further improve Pak US ties, nothing of your interests, shiv sena, RSS goons must be feeling disapponted that their extra efforts like worshiping Trump didnt bring any change in US policy.. :lol:
kiddo,
The fact there are no mentions of his claims is proof that he lied and his statement is not supported by other country.

Trumps statement flushes shrek Sharifs claim of Trump praising him and he will visit Pakistan down the toilet and makes no mention of them.

Anyways here are some facts:
Facts:
Sharif had to wait for 3 weeks for a telephone calll; Modi talked after less than 48 hours of Trump win.

Trump has interests in several projects in India, Trump and his children met Indian business partners a week after his elections. He has no business interests in Pakistan.

Trump has met several Indian Americans and Hindus for his posts.
He recently appointed Nimrata Nikki Haley and Seema Verma as UN Ambassador & Deputy DHHS Secretary.

kiddo,
The fact there are no mentions of his claims is proof that he lied and his statement is not supported by other country.

Trumps statement flushes shrek Sharifs claim of Trump praising him and he will visit Pakistan down the toilet and makes no mention of them.

Anyways here are some facts:
Facts:
Sharif had to wait for 3 weeks for a telephone calll; Modi talked after less than 48 hours of Trump win.

Trump has interests in several projects in India, Trump and his children met Indian business partners a week after his elections. He has no business interests in Pakistan.

Trump has met several Indian Americans and Hindus for his posts.
He recently appointed Nimrata Nikki Haley and Seema Verma as UN Ambassador & Deputy DHHS Secretary.

again son you are talking from your arse, Trump or anyother didnt deny anything.. you have nothing but rants, better keep them to yourself.

And what that stinky modi calling Trump earlier changed for you or us,

as for business he is more then welcome to build few hotels, golf course or towers in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad, i am sure he will have good returns..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom