What's new

Tharparkar: Coal came out of Thar Coal included in CPEC..!!

Allah Helps Honest Leaders who have clean intentions
Congrats to Every Pakistani on this Historic Discovery of New Coal Reserves in Pakistan By China in Thar

Historic Reserves Discovered On Top of Previous discovery

New Estimates of the Coal are "5,000,000,000 Billion Tons"

**This thread should be a sticky highly recommended

253061367_4428888347158328_6348433927157518970_n-min.jpg

Flag-Pins-China-Pakistan_600x600.jpg

Allah Helps Honest Leaders who have clean intentions
Congrats to Every Pakistani on this Historic Discovery of New Coal Reserves in Pakistan By China in Thar

Historic Reserves Discovered On Top of Previous discovery

New Estimates of the Coal are "5,000,000,000 Billion Tons"

**This thread should be a sticky highly recommended

253061367_4428888347158328_6348433927157518970_n-min.jpg

Flag-Pins-China-Pakistan_600x600.jpg
Is this true video or exagerate?

I used to be anti coal but for the next 20 years whilst we get our economy of the ground, i don't care what we use to do it. When we're a wealthy country we can afford to shut down perfectly fine coal plants and replace them with green alternatives, but right now we need to be generating electricity with coal, not gas and oil.

Oh is this a news? Everybody knows about Coal reserves in Thar since 1990s

No?

Still, it's good news that now we have 2 Plots actually producing coal. How much is beneath don't matter. How much we are extracting matters. And on that account it's indeed a good news.

I used to be anti coal but for the next 20 years whilst we get our economy of the ground, i don't care what we use to do it. When we're a wealthy country we can afford to shut down perfectly fine coal plants and replace them with green alternatives, but right now we need to be generating electricity with coal, not gas and oil.

Pakistan is third most effect country from global warming despite the fact that we ain't contributing much to carbon emissions. So if we still going to suffer the most, why not use coal for our benefit and even use coal to produce gas and petrol. With current prices it's profitable to do so. Also, with geopolitical situations throughout the world, I am not sure fuel prices will ever come down. Not for atleast 10 more years.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom