What's new

Thanks to india Rs.2.84-lakh cancer drug will soon cost just Rs. 8,880

purely indian copy-paste,cannot even be called as reverse engineering.

This is theft of German IP pure and simple. Bayer is fighting this theft.
Only you guys would brag about this.
Thanks to car thief, I bought a New stolen Porsche for $1, 000. I will give rightful owner $20.
Ridiculous.

Meanwhile in China,

3218922_460s.jpg

Chinese guys after seeing this pic
thatssotrue.com_1238_1329759486.gif

^^holy crap did he actually say that on TV ? which episode ?:woot:

what ever you accuse INDIA for IP, Medicine is a noble profesion and should be a service to man kind, not like bayers who is producing the drug cheap and selling in for 1000 times costlier price.
Wel done to the company that produces the drugs.
A lot of POOR people in INDIA who can not afford such costly medicine are saved now. Bayers can suck up.

what ever you accuse INDIA for IP, Medicine is a noble profesion and should be a service to man kind, not like bayers who is producing the drug cheap and selling in for 1000 times costlier price.
Wel done to the company that produces the drugs.
A lot of POOR people in INDIA who can not afford such costly medicine are saved now. Bayers can suck up.

See

Medical research costs money and ideally a company's patent rights should be protected.Without it there would be no research.But the companies should price that drug at reasonable rates.It should have been better if Bayer would have had been having unilateral rights to sell this drug in India but at the lower price but since it was not ready to lower it's price,this ruling was necessary.It is for this situation in which company is adamant on not reducing price only that there is provision of compulsory license in TRIP's

See

Medical research costs money and ideally a company's patent rights should be protected.Without it there would be no research.But the companies should price that drug at reasonable rates.It should have been better if Bayer would have had been having unilateral rights to sell this drug in India but at the lower price but since it was not ready to lower it's price,this ruling was necessary.It is for this situation in which company is adamant on not reducing price only that there is provision of compulsory license in TRIP's
I agree with you, but when a medical company wants to suck money from the poor for the product that they make cheap. I say fu$k their patents. This is essential service side of Human survival and companies that play dirty can go to hell.

This is theft of German IP pure and simple. Bayer is fighting this theft.
Only you guys would brag about this.
Thanks to car thief, I bought a New stolen Porsche for $1, 000. I will give rightful owner $20.
Ridiculous.

It's a utilisation of a WTO clause.

Don't open ur mouth if you do not know about something.

I agree with you, but when a medical company wants to suck money from the poor for the product that they make cheap. I say fu$k their patents. This is essential service side of Human survival and companies that play dirty can go to hell.

First lets determine if the drug is made cheap or not . If its not, then I will not support this ruling.

First lets determine if the drug is made cheap or not . If its not, then I will not support this ruling.
if the other INDIAN company is able to produce the same for a cheaper price and sell it for a cheaper price, why can not Bayers.
Medicine is a multi billion dollar business, the service motto is lost because of too much greed in making money by these Medicine companies. if the people who found medicine for rabies, polio and other dicease thought like these guys then we would have not eradicated most of the dicease.

if the other INDIAN company is able to produce the same for a cheaper price and sell it for a cheaper price, why can not Bayers.
Medicine is a multi billion dollar business, the service motto is lost because of too much greed in making money by these Medicine companies. if the people who found medicine for rabies, polio and other dicease thought like these guys then we would have not eradicated most of the dicease.

Dude have you seen the salaries of the people employed by these companies, even in India they are paid handsomely. Add to that the various regulations and the expenses for testing etc. Can we blame them if they are charging high.Afterall they are pvt companies and are bound to answer their share holders. Meanwhile what is our Govt research agencies doing ? Sleeping and playing office politics perhaps.

LOL, more Indian half-truths.
You left out the part where they concluded Chinese cars were as good as anybody in 5 years and the show ended in mandarin Chinese (implying The Chinese were going to takeover Top Gear too). Compare that with your Mumbai special where you guys had to lodge a formal protest to the BBC.

LOL Indians.

Meanwhile in China,

3218922_460s.jpg

Chinese guys after seeing this pic
thatssotrue.com_1238_1329759486.gif

Back
Top Bottom