What's new

Thank You Pakistan ( from an Indian )

Without taking away the credit from PA, a single launch is not a characteristic start of a nuclear war. The first one to attack has to do so with the intention of leaving no chance of a retaliation. That translates to multiple warheads and rockets to overcome defence systems simultaneously.

Kudos to the mature response from GoP.
Not true
This concept isnt valid in presence of nuclear submarines and mobile nukes

Let says this was true strike pakistan would still ahve been under enromous pressure not to reply as we saw in feb 2019

So a single missle is therefore completely expected

I am surprised we didnt fire back

Not true
This concept isnt valid in presence of nuclear submarines and mobile nukes

Let says this was true strike pakistan would still ahve been under enromous pressure not to reply as we saw in feb 2019

So a single missle is therefore completely expected

I am surprised we didnt fire back
A nuclear power attacked by a similar weapon will respond unequivocally, unrelentingly and with all capability. If nothing else GoP WILL retaliate in equal measure. It's status as a nuclear power demands nothing less.

It's one of those lines that no matter the diplomacy when crossed harbors the dawn of nuclear war. That fact alone is the cause of the long period of relative global stability.

It's one of the basis of the stale mate we currently have. Whoever strikes first has to do so in a manner that leaves no chance for a similar retaliation. The first striker will have the relative advantage and the only way to ensure that is complete destruction of the enemy. This would mean multiple launches instead of singular ones.

What a cheap get out.
It depends on what price people put on things.

What may be cheap to one of us may be a matter of the greatest difficulty to another.

That other might think, what a costly concession.

This would mean multiple launches instead of singular ones.
A single strike would yield a wounded tiger, not a dead one.

We'll be back Pajeet don't worry, can't have peace with snakes of ganga, once the eunicks are out
we comin with the same energy I swear to god

I feel ashamed to say that I used to study in this school. It was .....grape🍇

As for point 1 i disagree on our stance, as for point 2 i agree that if we had acted (rightly so) harshly against this act of war, it would have meant things getting expedited really quick, although it was STUPID not to immediately contact through red line and communicating to other side about the developments, that particular guy should not only be court martialed but should be hanged for bringing us on verge of launching full scale nuclear war

Back
Top Bottom