Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
For Urdu readers........speechless
fa7451ca7a0ef67c6eb1d2d5c5dae0ef.gif

10efede284b950f1ce4215a8843ca654.gif

3e26bf51526c651886c1063ed55e0af0.gif

For Urdu readers........speechless

I am not a fan of Zardari but our media likes to create excitement and unfortunately senior journalists like Kamran Khan also take part in that.

If an unbias investigation is carried out then we will find that some of these decissions are based on long term planning and in favour of Pakistan.

Pray for Musharraf, who left nothing in the country. I can describe Govt best as” misfortune overtook his first venture. Musharraf has gone and left nothing but dilapidated institutions for Govt. One does punish some one else.

Pray for Musharraf, who left nothing in the country. I can describe Govt best as” misfortune overtook his first venture. Musharraf has gone and left nothing but dilapidated institutions for Govt. One does punish some one else.
Yeah before Musharraf took over we had stocks of gold saved in Pakistan Treasury and our Economy was booming..We were slated to become next economic power.

I am not a fan of Zardari but our media likes to create excitement and unfortunately senior journalists like Kamran Khan also take part in that.

If an unbias investigation is carried out then we will find that some of these decissions are based on long term planning and in favour of Pakistan.

i dont like zardari either but under the circumstances and the mess he took over he has done a pretty good job so far. I think the media should re-think its comments before posting it and stop being biased for one minute !! what urdu paper is this by the way , i gues nawa e waqt or some stupid publication like that!

things were bad in mushy's time, these have gone worst now in this era of chimps n monkeys.

i dont like zardari either but under the circumstances and the mess he took over he has done a pretty good job so far. I think the media should re-think its comments before posting it and stop being biased for one minute !! what urdu paper is this by the way , i gues nawa e waqt or some stupid publication like that!

Someone praising Zardari.. "I have seen all" **pistol on the head, Booom***

yes you are right zardari toke charge when stock exchange was 16k which is actually less then (according to your definition) 7.5k (current level). When zardari toke charge, dollar was 63 which is now 82.5 (and growing) which is better now? Poverty level is touching 22k which is actually better then 15k according to your definition. reserves which were 18 billion is actually better then 2day having 12 billion value. Loan of 58 billion $ from IMF & world bank is better then 35 Billion $

What exactly you are talking about dear?

Someone praising Zardari.. "I have seen all" **pistol on the head, Booom***

yes you are right zardari toke charge when stock exchange was 16k which is actually less then (according to your definition) 7.5k (current level) + When zardari toke charge, dollar was 63 which is now 82.5 (and growing) which is better now? Poverty level is touching 22k which is actually better then 15k according to your definition. reserves which were 18 billion is actually better then 2day having 12 billion value. Loan of 58 billion $ from IMF & world bank is better then 35 Billion $

What exactly you are talking about dear?

Freaker listen try and notice what a joke we have going on in pak since all these years esp btw and after afghan was civilians esp PPP is always given power when the situation is litrally messed up, when zardari took power he had judciary crises ! he managed to resolve give him some credit ... financial crises i.e loan default and the whole story ... his govt managed to resolve ... give him credit !! ... still major energy crises he bought stocks and i am pretty sure PPP will sort this sh*t out. Last but not least there is a major internal war happning right now i.e open war with the taliban started after zardari took over "swat and northern areas .. which has also brought IDP crises ... on the additional note there were wheat shortages faced by the country + Baluchistan insurgency and those idiot sardars dreaming that they can divide pak

now coming back to your questions how exactly in your wisdom do you see a booming economy / low povery rate and a surging stocks market under these circumstances ?? u sound like a 10 year by your questions so let me add this for u here Pak currency is always in decline for eg 1 dollar use to be = 25rs in early 90's and FYI no zardari was in power ..... All blame goes to the one who got us into all this mess and it was certainly no zardari .ppp.pml or mqm etc !!!!

when zardari took power he had judciary crises ! he managed to resolve give him some credit .

Lolzz.. i can't stop laugh on this line, so you are actually saying he resolve judiciary crises.. ufff u made my day...

financial crises i.e loan default and the whole story ... his govt managed to resolve ... give him credit !!

yeah i can see how he "RESOLVED" the issue. R u really update with the figures? (read my previous post)

u sound like a 10 year by your questions so let me add this for u here Pak currency is always in decline for eg 1 dollar use to be = 25rs in early 90's and FYI no zardari was in power .....

To be realistic i don't mind to be 10 yr old kid, but i didn't expect you were that old couldn't realize things around you :). So you said Always, r u sure you are a pakistani? Just for your information from 2000 to 2007, there was no change in dollar price i.e. around 60Rs., 2nd from Nov 2007 to Mar 2008 dollar shoot up to 3 rupees, and then on ward just in some month dollar also touched the all time high 87. & now it is 82.5 still raising, so my stand is, there was no change in dollar position in 8 yrs but when Zardari's party joined we can see what happen.

ast but not least there is a major internal war happning right now i.e open war with the taliban started after zardari took over "swat and northern areas .. which has also brought IDP crises ...

Excuse me, they (or may b ANP) actually started these dialogue while not putting poor terms and conditions which were resultant and IDP crisis. & also there are no 3 million IDP, just 8 lac IDPs registered in the camp while major share went to the relatives of IDPs, like 4 families accommodated in just my street in mardan. While he received aid for 3 million people while not giving enough support. No media ever given any credit to normal pakistanis who send 1000s of trucks of aid to these IDPs. But credit goes to Mr. Zardari for begging around the world..

I too wanna thanks Mr. Zardari because in the time of global economic crisis Pakistan needs too much financial power. I think Zardari is the best person for begging from other countries.

I think Zardari is the best person for begging from other countries.

Lolzz... Professional Beggar!!

btw Begging is a lowest grade act, a guy could do. Since in Begging you are getting down under someone from whom you are begging (whether he is paying or not). And when someone start begging he can never get up afterward. While zardari representing pakistan, his this habit is totally defaming pakistan.

Yeah before Musharraf took over we had stocks of gold saved in Pakistan Treasury and our Economy was booming..We were slated to become next economic power.

well said.....we have a habbit of blaming previous governments.....

Lolzz... Professional Beggar!!

btw Begging is a lowest grade act, a guy could do. Since in Begging you are getting down under someone from whom you are begging (whether he is paying or not). And when someone start begging he can never get up afterward. While zardari representing pakistan, his this habit is totally defaming pakistan.

Well he is professional by all means, its in his blood and name (Zardari). Do you guys know that during his school days he used to sell movie tickets in black just outside his own cinema.

Hamarey kartooth ki wajah say hamein aisie he leadership milay gi.

Back
Top Bottom