What's new

Thank You Maldives

Maldive, a small Island nation of less than 1/2 million, with probelms of it's own did this to support flood victims in Pakistan, to show solidarity with fellow Muslims -- Thank you Maldive, with all Humility, Thank you.

Miadhu News – Telethon gets more than 1 million Rufiyyah in 24 hours

I don't know why some people relates everything to religion. :hitwall:

Israel has offered aid to flood-ravaged Pakistan or India donating US$ 25 million for pakistan, its purely on the basis of humanity.

Maldive is a old friend of India and its relations dates back to hundreds of years. Also, India have close military relations with Maldives for decades.

If one makes too much of illusions then he will be disappointed a big time for sure.

How long will this beggary continue?? We boast about nuclear weapons and 1000 year way against india yet cannot sustain a few million flood affectees?? In an even of war the whole of nation will be affected how do we plan to handle that?

I don't know why some people relates everything to religion. :hitwall:

Israel has offered aid to flood-ravaged Pakistan or India donating US$ 25 million for pakistan, its purely on the basis of humanity.

Maldive is a old friend of India and its relations dates back to hundreds of years. Also, India have close military relations with Maldives for decades.

If one makes too much of illusions then he will be disappointed a big time for sure.

Janab, Religion is a common Thing Between Us..why U burning...maldive is a smal country , a tourism destination , didn't put a bad effect on our Health.

How long will this beggary continue?? We boast about nuclear weapons and 1000 year way against india yet cannot sustain a few million flood affectees?? In an even of war the whole of nation will be affected how do we plan to handle that?

The military spending is vital or I assure you that we will run into trouble later on ;).

Anyway, let us civilians sort out the problem inside our country and let defense do their job. Right now, army is our main help...

Look for more aid !

Back
Top Bottom