What's new

Thank you India, #ChooseFrance! - Emmanuel Macron ‏

Why does this guy insist on speaking English? He will lose a lot of votes for this, I'm sure about this. I've lived in France for quite some time and I know that its people are ultranationalists, much more than us Turks. He even addresses his own people in English, during his talks in France. What is he trying to do?

@Vergennes it turns out you lot are trying to flog another 36 rafale's to the indian's.
just so you know we just flogged 48 typhoons to the arabs. :azn:

lets see how long it takes for india to do something remotely similar.:p:

Its business diplomacy yes. And guess what..India knows this. That's how the world works whether its France or China. Its all about $$$$$ under the garb of sweet talk and friendship.

Why does this guy insist on speaking English? He will lose a lot of votes for this, I'm sure about this. I've lived in France for quite some time and I know that its people are ultranationalists, much more than us Turks. He even addresses his own people in English, during his talks in France. What is he trying to do?

Parce qu'il est tout simplement un espion anglais envoyé par la reine d'Angleterre pour détruire la France de l'intérieur !*

@Blue Marlin @waz @Path-Finder @Wolfhunter @Nilgiri

*Because he is simply a British spy sent by the Queen of England to destroy France from the inside!

Parce qu'il est tout simplement un espion anglais envoyé par la reine d'Angleterre pour détruire la France de l'intérieur !*

*Because he is simply a British spy sent by the Queen of England to destroy France from the inside!

Why does this guy insist on speaking English?
980x.jpg

Moi, non voter pour lui Demain...
Moi, Choisir autre BonHomme... Homme avec Jacket Rouge...
Moi, non faire amour avec lui...
Moi, moi, moi...

Maybe the Monarchy is returning to France:sarcastic:.

Or maybe he is involved in a plot with the English to mock the French.

20180222_124316.jpg

:partay::partay:
@Taygibay

Last edited:
Maybe the Monarchy is returning to France:sarcastic:.

@waz

It's quite possible the UK is trying to overthrow our magnificent republic to replace it with a friendly monarchy. They are actively taking part into this plot and to allow Joseph D'Orléans,Duke of Vendôme and his family to rule over France.

az.png

Time to bring back the old outfits and tools I guess.

mls.jpg

lmz.jpg

Or maybe he in involved in a plot with the English to mock the French.

View attachment 459348

:partay::partay:
@Taygibay

France. Bringing a bit of gastronomy to England every years since 1066. :sarcastic:

@waz

It's quite possible the UK is trying to overthrow our magnificent republic to replace it with a friendly monarchy. They are actively taking part into this plot and to allow Joseph D'Orléans,Duke of Vendôme and his family to rule over France.

View attachment 459385

Time to bring back the old outfits and tools I guess.

View attachment 459388
View attachment 459389

France. Bringing a bit of gastronomy to England every years since 1066. :sarcastic:

I guess you didn't notice the Frog holding the flag:woot:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom