What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

This is nothing more than artists rendition. I hope TAI chose this silhouette of model just as a placeholder.

Same as me

J-XX-9.jpg

J-XX-6.jpg

J-14.jpg

J-XX-1.jpg

J-XX-2.jpg

J-XX-3.jpg

A beaty would nice to seeing this in TAF inventory i know it only a dream because our guys only trying to creat somethink what already exist
Missing the inovation at all

Last edited:
Richard Moore is the British ambassador in Turkey.

But things unfortunately do not look that rosy, plans to have a first flying prototype in 2023 have been abandoned. The TF-X program is not canceled but there is definitely a serious hick up and serious delay for the project as major air force officers involved in the project have been dismissed due the coup event. At the moment it is not even known when the TF-X project will be continued.

I just hope this won't be a misadventure, be it in the short term or in the long term. Just have the feeling our 'allies' won't let us get critical components and systems that easily.

An ambassador answering and talking to people on twitter, now thats a rare sight.

as major air force officers involved in the project have been dismissed due the coup event.

Well, if it is the case then I am sure it is in favour of Turkey that deals with them within time and is not late before such traitors would have sabotaged the TFX program after all those spending, precious time and money.

Good Luck Turkey.

Inshallah, Turkey will succeed on their air deal projects, then maybe we can learn from you guys actually how to use brain and ideas of people instead of changing names of airports and roads when new prime minister comes to power lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom