Textile exports rise 5pc in July-Nov period

Morpheus

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Textile exports rise 5pc in July-Nov period

By Monitoring Report
Pakistan-Textile-Industry.jpg

Pakistan’s textile and clothing exports grew by 4.88 per cent year-on-year to $6.04 billion during the first five months (July-Nov) of the current financial year (FY2020-21), as compared to the corresponding period of last year.

In November, export proceeds were up by 9.27pc from a year ago. In October, export proceeds were up by 6.18pc and in September, they grew by 11.03pc while a decline of 15pc was recorded in August.

Among primary commodities, cotton yarn exports plunged by 37.34pc, yarn other than cotton by 16.69pc, made-up articles — excluding towels — was up 15.53pc and tents, canvas and tarpaulin increased by a massive 58.05pc during the months under review.

Textile machinery imports dropped by 6.07pc during the first five months of current fiscal year — a sign that no expansion or modernisation projects were taken up by the industry in the given period.

++++++++++++++

nothing amazing in it but good that its increasing at least not decreasing.

A detailed analysis reveals that all the bro haha about increase in Pakistan's textile exports is misleading. Any one can find out that quantity wise exports of all major categories decline during the reported period. However, due to the price effect our textile exports are judged as "increased" in fact quantity wise our exportsare declining continuously.

Wow, that is amazing. From plant to completed item the entire industry is ingenious. So much better than wearing a dead animal. I feel very self concious if I wear a dead animal or wooden box. I am sure people stare and judge me. So thanks.

Back
Top Bottom