What's new

Tesla aims at doubling range (752 miles) with One gemini battery

CodeforFood

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Owned/Founded by Muneeb Ijaz Our Next Energy (ONE) introduce the One gemini battery that Tesla used in their test with Model S with the range of 752 miles

Here is this guys profile

@GumNaam @Hamartia Antidote @F22Raptor @Genghis khan1

Owned/Founded by Muneeb Ijaz Our Next Energy (ONE) introduce the One gemini battery that Tesla used in their test with Model S with the range of 752 miles

Here is this guys profile

@GumNaam @Hamartia Antidote @F22Raptor @Genghis khan1

Once their real world range exceeds 400 miles it won't make sense to have a diesel/petrol car. And by that I mean normal driving, not like an old lady.

For now however PHEVs are a good compromise or vehicles that can go electric only for short daily commutes but have the backup of petrol if needed

BMW 330e is a good example...

Once their real world range exceeds 400 miles it won't make sense to have a diesel/petrol car. And by that I mean normal driving, not like an old lady.

For now however PHEVs are a good compromise or vehicles that can go electric only for short daily commutes but have the backup of petrol if needed

Some of these new companies like Rivian and olds coming up with listed range of 400+ already. I think Hummer electric is also one of them. Not what would be the actual working range of those.

Before some claim it's gimmick. Check out some real test by reviewer.

Before some claim it's gimmick. Check out some real test by reviewer.

Thats actually great! When do you think this will be introduced internationally and mainstream? I don't see what speed it will attain peak range?
0-60 miles in 7.8 seconds. They may need to work on this part IMO

Thats actually great! When do you think this will be introduced internationally and mainstream?
At the moment , they will target Chinese market at the first.

Chinese market for EV is the biggest in the world. So it's important to get the home turf shares first before thinking about others.

Back
Top Bottom