What's new

Terrorists kill Damascus University Students

GCC & Israel are allies

anyone want to deny this ?

Actually no. No one can deny this. The shameless tiny Arab states are the biggest allies of Israel and they are undermining the interests of their brothers for their narrow interests in alliance with their common enemy.

Its the same pattern that was witnessed when Muslims conspired against their own in bringing down Ottoman Empire. Ever wonder why Muslim world collectively is in a $hit hole and dust bin of history!

they just want to study , and still FSA has to kill them

This so called "rain of fire" is harmless M825 smoke round. No one could see any other WP rounds used by Israel, although tiny Gaza is literally packed with correspondents and cameras.

In addition to M825 Israel used little number of marking mortars in open areas. But since they were in small numbers and in open areas no one could even see them.
if you were right then "Human rights watch" would call it "rain of smoke".
did you watched these CNN reposts:
did you see those remainings even days after lunch, still by a small move started burning?
there is not such a thing as harmless white phosphorous. if it drops on your skin, you are f~cked up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, Israel is full of shi*

They use cluster bombs in cities and tell us they dont target civillians, if the US stops supporting them they wont survive long.

No, the Gulf and the Arabs opposed the US intervention to Iraq. Now they have absolute no relationship with Iraq because they are Shia who gives no rights for Suuni

Then why they opened their lands , bases and airspace for the attack ?

and about not giving any right to Sunni people , let look at the top politicians in Iraq and Bahrain and then decide who won't give no right to the minorities .

No, the Gulf and the Arabs opposed the US intervention to Iraq. Now they have absolute no relationship with Iraq because they are Shia who gives no rights for Suuni

yeah we saw that in persian gulf war.

Why are you even telling him that when Iran are more savage than the Jews? Iranians doesn't allow Suunis take a seat in the Parliament while Jews allows, Iranians doesn't allow us to build a mosque in Tehran while Jews have. Jews are far more merciful than Iranian Shia. Jews stop whenever they want after slaughtering people but Shia doesn't they keep ongoing. I remember reading this creepy story about the 1982 lebanese civil war after the IDF withdrew its troop after butchering Lebanese, the Lebanese nurse said the Jews are merciful because the Shia never stopped the war they killed Suunis overtime.

Why are you even telling him that when Iran are more savage than the Jews? Iranians doesn't allow Suunis take a seat in the Parliament while Jews allows, Iranians doesn't allow us to build a mosque in Tehran while Jews have. Jews are far more merciful than Iranian Shia. Jews stop whenever they want after slaughtering people but Shia doesn't they keep ongoing. I remember reading this creepy story about the 1982 lebanese civil war after the IDF withdrew its troop after butchering Lebanese, the Lebanese nurse said the Jews are merciful because the Shia never stopped the war they killed Suunis overtime.

we have Sunni, Jew,Christian,Zoroastrian in our Parliament. study sth before opening your mouth.

Stop lying, no Suuni's in Iranian parliament. It's known famously to us. Also, no one in the West knows Iran much, after US invaded Iraq to free Shias Iran became cocky and started to become popular through the media the Whites just hear the word "they are planning nuke programs" and it is an "Islamic country" which is ridiculous. You'll never beat the Suunis, we already know the truth about the REALITY in IRAN. Get over it.

Stop lying, no Suuni's in Iranian parliament. It's known famously to us. Also, no one in the West knows Iran much, after US invaded Iraq to free Shias Iran became cocky and started to become popular through the media the Whites just hear the word "they are planning nuke programs" and it is an "Islamic country" which is ridiculous. You'll never beat the Suunis, we already know the truth about the REALITY in IRAN. Get over it.

you are saying that you know my country better than me.currently we have 19 sunni in our parliament. if you dont want to believe truth it is your problem.

Lies that there are NO Sunni Mosques in Iran/Tehran../images/p.png

During the days of Saddam, the Gulf never had any problems because Saddam controls the Shia and Iraq was domianted by Suuni. They opposed the intervention because they knew US would give Iraq to the Shia and it didn't make the Gulf region good as now they are the threat.

We are not savages, we don't give rights to Shia i.e not allowed in army, create busineess but we never kill and u know why we are doing this. Iraqi shia killed 2million Suunis so far and yet still counting. Why are they so bloodthirrsty?

I can't wait until Saudi and the Islamic world declare a war on Iran to stop this threat and overthrow the Muttah regime. Another Persian Gulf war, I see it coming after Assad falls. :chilli:

During the days of Saddam, the Gulf never had any problems because Saddam controls the Shia and Iraq was domianted by Suuni. They opposed the intervention because they knew US would give Iraq to the Shia and it didn't make the Gulf region good as now they are the threat.

We are not savages, we don't give rights to Shia i.e not allowed in army, create busineess but we never kill and u know why we are doing this. Iraqi shia killed 2million Suunis so far and yet still counting. Why are they so bloodthirrsty?

I can't wait until Saudi and the Islamic world declare a war on Iran to stop this threat and overthrow the Muttah regime. Another Persian Gulf war, I see it coming after Assad falls. :chilli:
when it comes to logic, you have absolutely nothing to say, You accusing Iran for supporting U.S and Israel, but in reality it's Arab dictators who have given military bases to U.S , opening Israel embassy for Israel, running so called peace negotiation.
in reality Iran is the only true supporter of Hezbollah and Hamas and they are the only group resisting against Israel.
in reality it's Arab dictators who are cooperating with U.S against Syria.
by your hatred toward shias, you proved to be another wahhabi who has nothing but killing shias.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom