What's new

Terrorists declare war on Russia. Will Russia respond?

'Terrorists' is an obsolete word.
This is unconventional warfare, better use an appropriate word.

Yeah, nice they should declare war and see what happens, Russia is not comperable to Afghanistan or Somalia.

Russia is not comparable to Pakistan, yet we have ignited a butt-hurt so strong that they still hate us. :rofl:

So why are you quoting my post then?

You were comparing Russia to Iraq and Afghanistan. I don't know much about Iraq, but Afghanistan and Pakistan are brother countries. The Russians got humiliated in Afghanistan more than once. If Afghanistan is in trouble, we will come for them like you Turks come in support for Azerbaijan. The difference between Pakistanis and Turkish people is that Pakistanis are willing to shed blood for their brother/biradir.

You were comparing Russia to Iraq and Afghanistan. I don't know much about Iraq, but Afghanistan and Pakistan are brother countries. The Russians got humiliated in Afghanistan more than once. If Afghanistan is in trouble, we will come for them like you Turks come in support for Azerbaijan. The difference between Pakistanis and Turkish people is that Pakistanis are willing to shed blood for their brother/biradir.
1. I also didnt mention Iraq
2. Afghanistan suffers from Taliban
3. Turks are allready in Afghanistan together with Azerbaijanis.

1. I also didnt mention Iraq
2. Afghanistan suffers from Taliban
3. Turks are allready in Afghanistan together with Azerbaijanis.

Hahaha.

You are a new Turk.

My friend, you cannot understand, and I don't wish to insult you.

So please, realize that you are a part of western forces invading a Muslim nation.

But the Afgans do not consider you as their brothers they hate you.

Hahaha.

You are a new Turk.

So please, realize that you are a part of western forces invading a Muslim nation.
Invading? You mean helping, Turkish soldiers do humanitarian jobs there, many hospitals and school were built.
Turkish soldiers are risking their life for Afghans while you are sitting somewhere in USA and talking nonsense.

Watch this if you dont believe.

Hahaha.

You are a new Turk.

Turkey has good ties with Government of Afganistan while you have that with illegal organisations the same guys that attack your own country.

Turks come in with white man to conquer Muslim nation. And we should all automatically accept your presence!?!?!? The reason Turkish military is protected in Afghanistan, is because of Pakistan. Otherwise Taliban would slaughter your troops.

Don't explain our region to us.

Turks come in with white man to conquer Muslim nation. And we should all automatically accept your presence!?!?!? The reason Turkish military is protected in Afghanistan, is because of Pakistan. Otherwise Taliban would slaughter your troops.

Pff, a bunch of mountain monkeys will slaughter our troops?

How is Pakistan protecting our troops, saying taliban not to attack Turks or what?

Btw: why are you talking in name of Taliban, its better you stay quiet, NSA is watching you. :usflag:

Dont know if thats the reason anyway also Turkey trying to fix things between the two countries and has acted as some sort of a mediator in the past.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom