What's new

Terrorists and culprits behind communal riots are free in india

Secularpakistani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
661.jpg

Source:
The News Tribe | Breaking News, Latest Pakistan News, Fashion, Business, Sports, Technology

It would sound rich coming from us Pakistanis as most of our criminals are not behind bars and meanwhile we have conference with "innocent bachian" of lal masjid
What are you trying to show ?? This is the just the news like plenty of others and it has nothing to do with our internal matters.Yes we too have culprits walking free on streets and public places but that does not mean we should not report or consider wrong actions of others.And no one was innocent in lal masjid,those mullahs got what they deserved.

If the guys mentioned above are brought to book, I want the same for 1984 massacre as well.

This politicisation of mass murder has to stop, and Justice has to take centre stage.
In the above article it,s written "they don,t even want to say sorry about 1984 riots" and you want them to brought to book ? :lol:

I can't read urdu. . :(
And i can,t read hindi and i have no idea what your signature is about :lol: just joking mate )

Last edited:
And i can,t read hindi and i have no idea what your signature is about :lol: just joking mate )

Its in Sanskrit.. . .about Nationalism. . .:-). . i bet Half of my indian brothers/sisters can't read it ( not because they are illiterate but they can't read Sanskrit ) :D

ts in Sanskrit.. . .about Nationalism. . .. . i bet Half of my indian brothers/sisters can't read it ( not because they are illiterate but they can't read Sanskrit )
Yes the plague of english language is widespread in our subcontinent ) I also can,t understand a lot of words in urdu.

Religion based politics has quite been popular in India for the last one hundred years and there is no reason to believe that it will cease to do so in coming future despite the leading politicians preach more on growth and Infrastructure. 1984 riot has been a blot on our post Independence history and all the political party's effort to bring justice to the Sikhs have been worse than pathetic so far.

I don't know what is written there but surely i don't think india is in that much bad situation to learn lessons of convicting terrorists from country like pakistan .:mad:

In 2002 AFAIK 400+ people are convicted (you can keep barking about modi but After 3 type of diffrent investigation nothing has come out against him):-)

Regarding politician of riots : i agree this is bad be it 1984 or 2002 or any other meerut/muzzafarnagar etc .

Can you please convict terrorist roaming free for shia masscres ?
url

shiakilling-monkeys.jpg

Can you please convict terrorist roaming free for ahmedia masscres ?
Can you please convict terrorist roaming free for MUMBAI carnage by your state agency ISI ?
Can you please convict terrorist roaming free for raping and converting hindu girls ?
Can you please convict terrorist roaming free for 1971 bangla genocide of millions ?
Can you please convict terrorist roaming free for cristian masscres ?
Can you please convict terrorist roaming free for killing innocent citizens ?
Can you please convict terrorist roaming free for Demolishing Temples ?
Can you please convict terrorist roaming free for Demolishing graves ?

temple-2_660_120312092105.jpg

P.S Fake masjid structure brought down is not an act of terrorism ,it was an encroached property but demolishing it was not correct (same as demolishing temples in pakistan):undecided:

Last edited:
What are you trying to show ?? This is the just the news like plenty of others and it has nothing to do with our internal matters.Yes we too have culprits walking free on streets and public places but that does not mean we should not report or consider wrong actions of others.And no one was innocent in lal masjid,those mullahs got what they deserved.

These communal clashes happening in Hindi belt only now and then, hopefully will go down with better education. There are absolutely nil in south India, as focus is shifted towards education(not in Madras education) and settling down with good jobs.

Bro all ur efforts going in vain as Supreme courts of india giving clean chit to Modi..... I nvr heard even Pakistani media raising any riots stroy apart from 2002 ...... but I see no problem that thr religious leaning to such riots... .... many culprits r roaming free even bastards of Huriyat like yasin malik involved in killings........
It seems ur media following our media footsteps when it cums to secularism. ...........

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom