What's new

Terrorist who martyred the former CJ Balochistan High Court arrested - Oct 2022 .

Pakistan Ka Beta

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
God knows if this guy is actually a terrorist of an innocent guy picked up. CTD, FC, Levies Are EXTREMELY CORRUPT who just try to fill their recommended target journals. And yeah, then they've the mouthpiece and establishment's freelance propagandist Miss Farzana Shah.

God knows if this guy is actually a terrorist of an innocent guy picked up. CTD, FC, Levies Are EXTREMELY CORRUPT who just try to fill their recommended target journals. And yeah, then they've the mouthpiece and establishment's freelance propagandist Miss Farzana Shah.

Just because this terrorist named Iran (rightly so) as its commander's basecamp you now have doubts about CTD's claims?

Nice :)

Just because this terrorist named Iran (rightly so) as its commander's basecamp you now have doubts about CTD's claims?

Nice :)

Stop acting like an idiot here. You're the one criticizing these institutes the most and you do know how they cover up. I'd say the same if he had claimed over getting trained in Saudi.

Stop acting like an idiot here. You're the one criticizing these institutes the most and you do know how they cover up. I'd say the same if he had claimed over getting trained in Saudi.

I criticize these institutions on merit

I also say Iran is harboring terrorists involved in terrorism inside Balochistan

There is no confusion here. Only one confused is you whose body lives in Pakistan but soul is in Iran

Back
Top Bottom