What's new

Terrorist who later became a Prime Minister.

Fear not @Gaznavi A full term Modi will damage India more than you can imagine. Let these morons live in their fantasy.
janaab kawwe ke kosne se gaye nahi marra karti ....... keep dreaming as what you want in real world its the facts that matter ..... baki lagge raho :haha:

pakistan.flag.bin.laden_guardian.png

narendra-modi-flag21052014.jpg

Sunshine as much as you show "Hinduniat" I am going to show "Pakistaniat". Proud of that anyway.

Equivalent of "Pakistaniyat" would be "Hindustaniyat" not "Hinduniat". Please please please take those religious goggles off. World will be a much better place. :)

your courage.........

Fear not @Gaznavi A full term Modi will damage India more than you can imagine. Let these morons live in their fantasy.
i am not afraid of any body i know Allah have written my fate so i don't have to worry........... i was just testing the indian fellows that if they have the courage to accept the wrong deeds of of their PM mozzi........

well we will see that.................
from last 60+ years we are seeing... u taking Kashmir ...

your courage.........

i am not afraid of any body i know Allah have written my fate so i don't have to worry........... i was just testing the indian fellows that if they have the courage to accept the wrong deeds of of their PM mozzi........
you seen courage in 71 already....

from last 60+ years we are seeing... u taking Kashmir ...

you seen courage in 71 already....
what about 65.????? 71 was a decisive situation created by indian hypocrites and also Pakistan lack military leadership at that time now the situation is changed mess now you will be taught a unforgettable lesson........
kashmir:in 10 year of musharaf government he choosed to solve the problem by table talk not by war causing issue to prolonged because you people only understand the language of war.:sniper::sniper::guns::guns:

what about 65.????? 71 was a decisive situation created by indian hypocrites and also Pakistan lack military leadership at that time now the situation is changed mess now you will be taught a unforgettable lesson........
kashmir:in 10 year of musharaf government he choosed to solve the problem by table talk not by war causing issue to prolonged because you people only understand the language of war.:sniper::sniper::guns::guns:
what 65 ? you attacked India on 65 and instead of taking any part of kashmir you defending Lahore. The same mistake you did in kargil.
Mush tried Kargil and get bloody noise, at last eh understand he cant move a inch using Army.
Tried it what stopping you from war? w e heard that , last time India attacked cased BD, if India again attack their wont be any PAK.

what 65 ? you attacked India on 65 and instead of taking any part of kashmir you defending Lahore. The same mistake you did in kargil.
Mush tried Kargil and get bloody noise, at last eh understand he cant move a inch using Army.
Tried it what stopping you from war? w e heard that , last time India attacked cased BD, if India again attack their wont be any PAK.
any prove of your proclamation in both wars your establishment run towards UN and cried like childs and beg them to stop that wars.:cray::cray:
and also come if you have guts we will see how you finish Pakistan..........

any prove of your proclamation in both wars your establishment run towards UN and cried like childs and beg them to stop that wars.:cray::cray:
and also come if you have guts we will see how you finish Pakistan..........
who ran to tashkent in 1965 ?

who wrote a book called "friends not masters" for USA ?

who ran to UN but ended up signing "shimla agreement" after 90K peopel surrenderred to indian army in dhakka in 1971 ?

who went to washington on 4th of july 1999 ?

as for courage we still have kashmir but also snached siachin glacier still want to give it another shot you are most welcome :azn: :devil: :butcher:

what america fought war against Afghanistan to stabilize it ............:blah::blah::blah:
Taliban fought the war against invaders and oppressors and Pakistan helped 'em because they were Muslims. if hindus are in trouble in your neighborhood your government will also fight with them...........

No one is interested in your justifications. Fact, you create and support terrorist organizations. Now carry on with this silly hypocritical thread.

No one is interested in your justifications. Fact, you create and support terrorist organizations. Now carry on with this silly hypocritical thread.
smell like something is burning.............:flame::flame::flame::flame::flame:

who ran to tashkent in 1965 ?

who wrote a book called "friends not masters" for USA ?

who ran to UN but ended up signing "shimla agreement" after 90K peopel surrenderred to indian army in dhakka in 1971 ?

who went to washington on 4th of july 1999 ?

as for courage we still have kashmir but also snached siachin glacier still want to give it another shot you are most welcome :azn: :devil: :butcher:

guru listen to me . we started jibralter , u couldnt do any thing . dont you remember the time when ghandi went on hunger strike against nehru.
guru u went to russia begging her to free the rajistani fort captured by our army 150 km in side your mother india

guru open your eyes . 5 of your hunter jets are still with us .
guru listen carefully shastri said " breakfast would be in gymkhana lahore" but your COAS GEN CHOUDARY lost his courage according to his vice cnc.
guru you know what our books say ................... a third war b/w 2 countries (apparently PAK and hind ) will happen because of a passage line ( economic corridore) resulting in elimination of hinduism for the world.

it is up 2 u guru g when u want 2 be finished.

guru listen to me . we started jibralter , u couldnt do any thing . dont you remember the time when ghandi went on hunger strike against nehru.
guru u went to russia begging her to free the rajistani fort captured by our army 150 km in side your mother india

guru open your eyes . 5 of your hunter jets are still with us .
guru listen carefully shastri said " breakfast would be in gymkhana lahore" but your COAS GEN CHOUDARY lost his courage according to his vice cnc.
guru you know what our books say ................... a third war b/w 2 countries (apparently PAK and hind ) will happen because of a passage line ( economic corridore) resulting in elimination of hinduism for the world.

it is up 2 u guru g when u want 2 be finished.
so u mean the little irritants during the war which incedentlli turned in owr favour at the end measure more than the actual reasons and objectives and result of the 1965 war ..... is that what you are trying to project :azn:

no wonder why even today there are many in pakistan who ask questions about identity crisis and make slogans like pakistan ka matlab kya :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom