What's new

Terrorist group SSP attacks Shia mourners in Karachi.

The most retarded , $hit for brains sindh govt, is not interested in the welfare of its own people. It is only interested in making money and transferring it to western banks.

So what? Do you want people to take some inteqam sakht on GoS and GoP?

2% are you freaking serious? its above 20%.
Let it be Pakistan or Afghanistan at the End of the Day , Shia Hazaras Are Killed.
Its 10 percent in 2017, some of shiities also have bugs in between 2 legs and if you talk about hazara yes they are innocent and whoever is doing this they are on wrong, but but my question is still same how can cocomo (uskay G*and k andar dow) as*hole use fiqah names with those organisations ? Why this guy insistent in declaring these fiqah terrorist?

Don't know what's the issue here with title

SSP is a known terror group

Its 10 percent in 2017, some of shiities also have bugs in between 2 legs and if you talk about hazara yes they are innocent and whoever is doing this they are on wrong, but but my question is still same how can cocomo (uskay G*and k andar dow) as*hole use fiqah names with those organisations ? Why this guy insistent in declaring these fiqah terrorist?
Blame him , not the fault of the other Shia's. If we can't even solve the internal issues how tf are we going to progress? Eik bandey ki wajah se puri qoum hi badnaam kardi , Subhanallah.

Blame him , not the fault of the other Shia's. If we can't even solve the internal issues how tf are we going to progress? Eik bandey ki wajah se puri qoum hi badnaam kardi , Subhanallah.
I am blaming him, when i blame other shiities ? I am asking from that pig how can he declare the rest of 90 percent population terrorist?

I am blaming him, when i blame other shiities ? I am asking from that pig how can he declare the rest of 90 percent population terrorist?
I am sorry but as far as my knowledge , the 90% of the population is not Deobandi , and yes SSP is a Deobandi Extremist Group. and no (that doesn't mean all deobandis are terrorists)
1629471545723.png

Cheers.

I am sorry but as far as my knowledge , the 90% of the population is not Deobandi , and yes SSP is a Deobandi Extremist Group. and no (that doesn't mean all deobandis are terrorists)
View attachment 771455
Cheers.
have you seen the other thread regarding sukkur issue? in which brailvis was involved, the pig was op there and he mentioned fiqqah names there so Deobandi and Brailvais can make to 90 percent.

have you seen the other thread regarding sukkur issue? in which brailvis was involved, the pig was op there and he mentioned fiqqah names there so Deobandi and Brailvais can make to 90 percent.
Abey oey Daishi gustakh e rasool baroodi jaa ky kahi khudi kushi kr waisey hi jhoot phaila rha hai khabees insaan.

He is doing what he is accusing me of. I mentioned sect. SSP belongs to, and removed it when I saw people getting offended by it. Never did I say all Deobandi are terrorists. He is lying.

Abey oey Daishi gustakh e rasool baroodi jaa ky kahi khudi kushi kr waisey hi jhoot phaila rha hai khabees insaan.

He is doing what he is accusing me of. I mentioned sect. SSP belongs to, and removed it when I saw people getting offended by it. Never did I say all Deobandi are terrorists. He is lying.
Gustakh e Rasool? when i did this thing ? meri jaan fanah hojaye rasool k liye, Gustakhi tho aap janab kartay hayn Sahaba k shaan me.

Gustakh e Rasool? when i did this thing ? meri jaan fanah hojaye rasool k liye, Gustakhi tho aap janab kartay hayn Sahaba k shaan me.
1. Dont Remember Anyone in this thread "Gustakhi Sahabi ki Shaan mein"
2. SSP killed Shia Hazaras , SSP main ideoligies include Anti Shiasm which is a Fact
3. I dont know how this whole Shia Argument Came into , But stop it.

Back
Top Bottom