What's new

Terrorist BRA leader Bramdagh in Switzerland

if MQM was a product of establishment, i fail to realise why establishment is sending dead bodies of MQM 'missing' workers daily?

BjAya0QCYAApRg3.jpg

lol musharraf ran away, when ever i talk logic you PTI idiots bring some idiotic facts from your back? bengalis also fought the 65 war, then why al badr al shams of jamaat islami who later created talibans and army killed bengalis brutally? they didn't even demand separate state and they won elections just like any other pakistani
Yes JI fought those who went to demand separate state Sir not initially Sir and JI leaders were tortured to killed in Bangladesh for not saying pakistan murdabad Sir and its not establishment who is involved in killing its you getting reply from different other organisations in Karachi from ANP to PPP and all other guys

i don't see PTI fans calling thousands of phone calls to swiss police and imran running to scotland presenting proofs of Bramdagh terrorism and being a traitor

i don't see imran calling for BRA/BLA negotiations as well like TTP terrorists :cheesy:

And your point is? Whatever this BRA / BLA is, they don't come on all TV channels live and threaten to break this country like a piece of cake every now and then. Whatever they are doing, they are doing in far fetched areas of Baluchistan and our army is dealing with them. MQM's gang leader on the other hand enjoys complete media coverage and he barks against this country live on all TV channels..

You drag IK and PTI to every thread possible even when it had nothing to do with IK / PTI. But when I talk about MQM on any thread you guys start bitching around..

Yes JI fought those who went to demand separate state Sir not initially Sir and JI leaders were tortured to killed in Bangladesh for not saying pakistan murdabad Sir and its not establishment who is involved in killing its you getting reply from different other organisations in Karachi from ANP to PPP and all other guys

no, they had been 'missing' meaning, agencies kidnapped them and then killed them

i don't see PTI fans calling thousands of phone calls to swiss police and imran running to scotland presenting proofs of Bramdagh terrorism and being a traitor

i don't see imran calling for BRA/BLA negotiations as well like TTP terrorists :cheesy:
So what exactly is your point?

Back
Top Bottom