What's new

Featured Terrorist bomb planting groups unite to target China's Belt and Road

More reasons for Pakistan to internationally raise the spectrum of Indian's involvement in financing, training and supporting terrorists to harm Pakistan and its interests.

Why Pakistanis do not go on an offensive worldwide to expose India as a terrorist state which it surely is.
On top of it, how it is terrorising and killing its own population of minorities. India is a true terrorists in the South Asia and should be exposed as such.
Democracy my arse. Indian state should ceased to exists.

With Quad , UK , Canada e.t.c cold war with China from Trade , Diplomacy , issuing Threats , Banning of Apps and even Skirmishes or stand off e.t.c with China , this was expected , no surprise . China should support Pakistan in this diplomatically , technology , economic wise . As game is to contain China and hurt Chinese investments and Interests . This time it will be not only India against CPEC or Pakistan but Quad , UK and few other countries as well .
You missed our Ummah Brothers from ME to include in the squad :rofl:

I'm not suggesting you support them. I'm suggesting you distance yourselves from such claims by declaring them terrorists and unambiguously stating that India doesn't support, harbour, facilitate or entertain any interests towards these people who seem to openly latch onto your country in particular as a specific named partner. UK and USA have declared BLA as terrorists. Why haven't India, when BLA members themselves openly declare India to be a preferred partner in establishing its objectives? Simply declaring them as terrorists would send the message to them unequivocally.

Yet, if a pdf keyboard veteran thinks it's irrelevant or unnecessary, what chance is there that Delhi's politicians will do so?
Apply that simple logic in the case of Maoists and ULFA. Does it make a difference? Besides, you're in no position to make that request, why Pakistan hasn't declared Hizbul Mujahideen a terrorist org right after UK and US declare them so? They are directly related to Pakistan unlike BLA or TTP to India but let us forget that issue.

BLA may need state support for their activities, but we stopped playing that game since LTTE, now any gun-wielding yahoos in India are a terrorist. If this BLA tomorrow wants Kashmir and is found operating in India they will tomorrow be a terrorist organization in India.

The thing about such organizations is you can't pull the plug on them once you plug them in. TTP was a good terrorist a few decades back isn't it? Hizbi and JeM are today's good terrorists, BLA was born bad terrorist. They are all terrorists and insurgents for us.
India would fund such activities through conventional banking and you don't think Pakistan would catch a blink of this?
The point really went over your head.

Apply that simple logic in the case of Maoists and ULFA. Does it make a difference? Besides, you're in no position to make that request, why Pakistan hasn't declared Hizbul Mujahideen a terrorist org right after UK and US declare them so? They are directly related to Pakistan unlike BLA or TTP to India but let us forget that issue.

BLA may need state support for their activities, but we stopped playing that game since LTTE, now any gun-wielding yahoos in India are a terrorist. If this BLA tomorrow wants Kashmir and is found operating in India they will tomorrow be a terrorist organization in India.

The thing about such organizations is you can't pull the plug on them once you plug them in. TTP was a good terrorist a few decades back isn't it? Hizbi and JeM are today's good terrorists, BLA was born bad terrorist. They are all terrorists and insurgents for us.

The point really went over your head.
So basically what Pakistan does India does? Is this the basis of your rationale?

Balochi stupidity .
They blow up or try to blow up every road, railway line and airport. Then complain about lack of development :lol:

However, we know it's a bit more than just that, right?

However, we know it's a bit more than just that, right?
Yes but indigenous stupidity is the key factor.
If they had any grey matter they won't have listened to foreign propaganda.

So basically what Pakistan does India does? Is this the basis of your rationale?
No, actually I wish the inverse should've been happening. If you did what we have done you wouldn't be in this log-jam.
Nope, not really...please enlighten us with your version of events
eh! Why should I enlighten you, I don't have the time or patience to write a long essay about the origin of TTP you know TTP didn't just pop out from NWFP one morning. It has a long history and are intertwined with the Afghan Taliban, Haqqanis, and other small militant groups that existed and fought the Afghan war. Even your PM accepted it, you trained fighters in Pakistan used your own citizens as cannon fodders. In a recent development, ever wonder why Ehsanullah Ehsan escaped from military custody, must be a cockroach to survive that.

eh! Why should I enlighten you, I don't have the time or patience to write a long essay about the origin of TTP you know TTP didn't just pop out from NWFP one morning. It has a long history and are intertwined with the Afghan Taliban, Haqqanis, and other small militant groups that existed and fought the Afghan war.
then i suggest don't make things out of your back if you can't back those claims up or have time to discuss in detail.
your claim was that TTP used to be good taliban, lets first prove that & then we will speak about other stuff you have thrown in your post to derail us from the talking point....

No, actually I wish the inverse should've been happening. If you did what we have done you wouldn't be in this log-jam.
Starting when exactly? When should Pakistan have started copying India's foreign/domestic policy strategies?

1971 arming and training a separatist group against your government?

1947 supporting an act of genocide by an egotistical Dogra prince in Jammu against his own natives?

Starting when exactly? When should Pakistan have started copying India's foreign/domestic policy strategies?

1971 arming and training a separatist group against your government?

1947 supporting an act of genocide by an egotistical Dogra prince in Jammu against his own natives?
I'd say 1947, but that'd ruffle some feathers. In an appropriate thread maybe.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom