Terrorist arrested from backyard of Presidency

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Terrorist arrested from backyard of Presidency
just now
Capital police Wednesday arrested a terrorist from Margalla hills just behind the Presidential palace here in Islamabad, officials said.
According to intelligence officials, Islamabad police on information provided by arrested terrorist Ali Khatak launched a search operation on Margalla hills just behind the Presidency.
The held terrorist is believed to be involved in many terrorist activities in the capital.
Police told the media that terrorist who has been detained from Loy Dandi, a small village on Margalla hills was involved in two blasts in Islamabad including Bara-Kahu explosion.
The detained terrorist was shifted to undisclosed place for investigation by intelligence authorities. Important information is expected to be obtained about terror network working within the capital and across the country during interrogations from the suspect, who is said to belong to Qari Shakeel group.
Terrorist arrested from backyard of Presidency | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

I expect that some high-ranking personage will be assassinated or some other sort of terror attack will be carried out to distract people from looking at the P.A. under the microscope right now. I suppose the assassination of a respected "leader" is tops, as grief can be relied on to distract the populace and re-direct their anger.

I expect that some high-ranking personage will be assassinated or some other sort of terror attack will be carried out to distract people from looking at the P.A. under the microscope right now. I suppose the assassination of a respected "leader" is tops, as grief can be relied on to distract the populace and re-direct their anger.

Conspiracy theory much??? :azn: I thought that was only us poor Muzies who believed in them LoL

What you "expect" shows your limited understanding of Pakistan, the PA and the WoT.

seems good man Solomon has changed his avatar in light of recent events!

Damn it! If this terrorist had succeeded, he would have done Pakistan a favor.;)

I have a doubt in mind if zardari would have been dead would people be happy or sad about it

he doesnt deserve to die IMO, some pakistani go that far and wish death for people like him. But he should definetely get some serious trouble. Like picking up garbage from the streets when he is off!

I guess converting the backyard of the elaborate Presidency into a zoo full of cattle for slaughter and meats distribution paid off :rofl:

apparently the gunman dude was some chai-wala errand boy at the Finance Ministry :laugh:

hell -- if i had that job, i'd probably end up doing the same thing!

:rofl:

I thought Sola Wal Man is not online today but here he is....

posted here But not in few other threads to day :O was looking for his posts ;)

Don't worry, he's not far from me.

We will extend him invitation to tribal areas, for a charas/naswar session. That will help alleviate his stress over anything related to Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom