What's new

Terrorism, Missing Persons & Human Rights; a bitter cocktail for Pakistan

Amaa'n

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Terrorism, Missing Persons & Human Rights; a bitter cocktail for Pakistan

Before I start off with this write up, I will take the opportunity to clarify that no way it is being suggested that those who are apprehended by the security forces be deprived of their basic human rights. The purpose of this article is to create the awareness among common people. How world organizations, individuals & different entities are working for a single agenda and that is to protect the terrorists in the disguise of Human Rights.

Today when I woke up I read the news about a BLA facilitator named Rashid Hussain Brohi, involved in Chinese Consulate attack in Karachi, being handed over to Pakistani Authorities.
Rashid was wanted by CTD - Karachi for his direct involvement in attack on Chinese COnsulate in Karachi last year. CTD spokesperson informed media that Rashid was in the area directing the attack as it unfolded, rashid had received proceeds of 950k Rs in his account for the operation.

I didn’t bother to read anything beyond the headline since I had to run an errand. To me I pictured Rashid to be someone in his late 40s with a beard. However later in the evening when I was taking my dinner I had the first glimpse of Rashid Hussain Brohi. I quickly recognized the young clean shaved individual, because I had seen his pictures before on the social media.Rashid Brohi or called by few Rashid ‘Baloch’ has been a ‘poster boy’ on the social media ever since he was apprehended by UAE Security Agencies on 26th December last year. There has been all lot of hue and cry for his arrest by the UAE officials on the social media, most of the accounts running #ReleaseRashidHussain are known to have been affiliate with organizations like “Baloch Student Organization – BSO” & “Baloch National Movement”

Screenshot at 2019-07-03 21-03-53.png
Screenshot at 2019-07-03 21-03-57.png
Screenshot at 2019-07-03 21-08-02.png
Screenshot at 2019-07-03 21-07-48.png
Screenshot at 2019-07-03 21-07-53.png
Screenshot at 2019-07-03 21-05-56.png

The campaign did not end here on twitter, in fact the script writers wanted to ensure that they this issue highlighted as much as possible. And just like all other cases, the savior in this case was “Land of the Free” & “Voice of the Repressed” – The British land. Organizations sponsored by RAW, operating in UK ran campaigns highlighting the violation of basic human rights and how the poor young Rashid was held against his will deprived of his rights in UAE jail. Campaign was sponsored by BNM – UK chapter, playcards were held demanding the release of Rashid Hussain Brohi
Screenshot at 2019-07-03 21-05-25.png
Screenshot at 2019-07-03 21-07-04.png
Screenshot at 2019-07-03 21-07-32.png
Screenshot at 2019-07-03 21-43-41.png

It is human psychology that when we see a softer image of anything we feel sympathy for it, we automatically develop a connection to it and this is what the sponsors of Terrorism did. They used women, children and old people to present a soft image of terrorists, and given how soft hearted Brits and European people are, this is the perfect way of slicing a chunk of butter with a hot knife
Screenshot at 2019-07-03 21-07-14.png
Screenshot at 2019-07-03 21-07-41.png
Screenshot at 2019-07-03 21-08-15.png

this is not where it ended, script writers of this drama, sitting in the offices in New Delhi wanted more limelight so they pulled in the bigger guns and involved the usual pimps of Human Rights.

Taha Sidiqqui, a Pakistan born journalist, who is on the run from Pakistan seeking asylum in France now, took to his social media account and tweeted in support of Rashid Hussain. He called Rashid Hussain, who is wanted under Terrorism charges, as “Baloch rights supporter”

Screenshot at 2019-07-03 21-41-19.png

Peter Tatchel, the owner of Peter Tatchel Foundation & a known Human Rights activist in Britain also took to his social media account and tweeted in support of Rashid Hussain and urging UAE govt for his release. It was quiet funny to see such a tweet from Peter as he is usually known for his support to LGBT community

Screenshot at 2019-07-03 21-05-07.png

Although I had seen the likes of Jibran Nasir, Marvi Sirmad, Gul Bhukari & Mama Qadeer rendering support to ‘Missing Persons’ as such, but what took me by surprise was the support from Amnesty International.

Amnesty International – UAE on it’s official handle tweeted on 22nd feb 2019 that the rights of Rashid Hussain be respected and his extradition to Pakistan be stopped. They justified this by claiming that there is an imminent threat to Rashid’s life in Pakistan hence he must not be deported back to his home country.

Screenshot at 2019-07-03 21-49-21.png

Amnesty through it’s document # MDE 25/9880/2019, addressed to Ministry of Foreign Affairs – UAE govt requested that the whereabouts of Rashid be revealed and he must be allowed private communication with his family. Amnesty International in it’s letter called Rashid an ‘activist’ connected with Baloch National Movement

Screenshot at 2019-07-03 21-52-31.png
Screenshot at 2019-07-03 21-51-32.png

An international rights organization coming in support to someone who is being held and being tried under terrorism charges is matter of serious concern. It raises the question that what is the agenda of these organization when they are supporting the sponsors of terrorism. VoA & BBC Urdu are two channels that are banned in Pakistan for their support to Anti State elements in Pakistan. If this is not a total war against Pakistan then what is?

Below is video on the same subject, trying to decode the dilemma of Missing Persons.
Just to highlight here that content being mentioned in the video was provided by PDF.
@The Eagle @Horus @Arsalan - if it can shared on FB and twitter?

Attachments

• Screenshot at 2019-07-03 21-03-07.png
    Screenshot at 2019-07-03 21-03-07.png
    870.6 KB · Views: 6,156
  • Screenshot at 2019-07-03 21-05-03.png
    Screenshot at 2019-07-03 21-05-03.png
    174.2 KB · Views: 51
Good to see UAE authorities giving their support to Pakistan against terrorism

Other countries should follow UAE in this fight against terror
The biggest names among these are UK and Switzerland...only if they follow through this , more than half of our problems will go away

"Strong, Prosperous Pakistan".
These missing persons (so called innocent by the paid media) who one fine day appear as threat to our integrity and security, have no idea as what they are doing? being loyal to their so called self exiled leaders (puppets in the hands of the enemies and enjoying the W's provided by them).
I pray for the success of all those giving everything for restoring peace and creating opportunities to save the innocent people from going into their wrong hands.
The main criminal is "Roti" I pray the economy of Pakistan to be healthy and awareness to spread so that the root causes of innocent falling into wrong hands eliminates.

That's why...

Rawalpindi - July 5, 2019
No PR-130/2019-ISPR

Chairperson Defence of Human Rights Amina Masood Janjua met DG ISPR. Discussed issue of missing persons.
DG ISPR apprised her about the efforts that government and security forces are doing to facilitate them and address the issue for which judicial commission is working day and night. He also apprised her about special directions and constitution of special assistance cell at GHQ for assisting the process. Our hearts go with the families of missing persons being Pakistanis. However we must realise that not every person missing is attributable to state. Those with state are under legal process. Still many individuals are there as part of TTP in Afghanistan and may be in other conflict Zones elsewhere. More so there are many who got killed fighting as part of TTP against the state of Pakistan. Such individuals are also to be accounted somewhere while listing the missing persons.

Amina Masood Janjua acknowledged efforts by the state & security forces and for their empathy and support. She also reiterated the pledge that affected families shall not allow any anti state force to exploit their emotions against the interest of Pakistan. She posed full confidence in state for getting the issue a logical closure.

The saddest part about this entire affair are the gullible people who actually buy into this crap. RAW's loyal spin doctors in Pakistan don't make this any less complicated either.

Hi. Someone here knows how to get in contact with highest military command? For example DG ISPR, COAS, high command of ISI, MI, JS HQ or DG SPD as a civilian of Pakistan? Please help me.

Hi. Someone here knows how to get in contact with highest military command? For example DG ISPR, COAS, high command of ISI, MI, JS HQ or DG SPD as a civilian of Pakistan? Please help me.
ALLAH khair karay....khairiat hai bhai?

Hmm, do the same rules apply to kashmiri millitants or sympathizers? Asking for a friend.
I didn't know Balochistan was a disputed territory as per UN resolution

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom