What's new

Terror safe havens in Afghanistan: Pak Army

I have to agree with you here. The situation is such that no one (even Pakistan itself) can take care of Pakistan.

Ok Major Rami why dont you come and try taking care of us. You know you are a disturbed omdividual who comes on here to bait us. i could do the same about you and india but why should I you dont represent the masses in India, Or even the nice indians that I have come on accross on this forum you represent a disturbed mind that gets off on talking crap

What killing innocent people. Now go to india the state terrorist

Not for killing innocents, for killing the terrorists. No one likes innocent people dying except terrorists, Taliban, and people who wants Taliban back in power.

I'm having a hard time understanding your second statement. Are you calling me a terrorist or India the terrorist?

Thats right! So what Pakistan is experiencing they should not blame NATO for their own mistakes.

Yes...........we are getting the fruits what you peoples cultivated...............you peoples created the Afghan Mujahdeens when you were needed them against Soviats..........and then you lef them alone coz your purpose was finished....It was Paksitan who was giving protection to refuges of Afghan...and taking care of them in the war time.......and then these Mujahdins become terrorists when they stood agaist US.......and now again after more than 10 years of struggle if you couldn't win a war having NATO (bunch of countries forces) plus world's superpower........don't blame to others for your failure.

Yes...........we are getting the fruits what you peoples cultivated...............you peoples created the Afghan Mujahdeens when you were needed them against Soviats...........

Did you not support US for doing this? (Some even claim Pakistan's victory against USSR the superpower!!)

and then you lef them alone coz your purpose was finished....It was Paksitan who was giving protection to refuges of Afghan...and taking care of them in the war time.......and then these Mujahdins become terrorists when they stood agaist US.......and now again after more than 10 years of struggle if you couldn't win a war having NATO (bunch of countries forces) plus world's superpower........don't blame to others for your failure.

Since you supported US, you can not ask for the clean chit. You are also to be blamed. US is so damn powerful Sir, they know how to defend themselves, but its actually you who is trapped very badly and I think that is very unfortunate.

Dunya TV Print: Terror safe havens in Afghanistan: Pak Army

""In an interview with a foreign broadcast company, Maj-Gen Athar Abbas said terrorists from Swat have found Kund and Nuristan as safe havens and they launch cross-border attacks inside Pakistan.

He said the militants and their leaders namely Fazalullah, Faqir Muhammad, Abdul Wali and Hakimullah have hideouts in these areas. He said when the NATO was pulling out its troops from these areas, Pakistan had conveyed its well-founded concerns.

Commenting on a video showing killing of 27 troops in a Dir village, the DG said the incident took place on June 1 and is being investigated to trace the culprits. He said 50 to 60 Tehrik-e-Taliban Swat militants crossed over into Pakistan and brutally martyred the Pakistani troops in an attack on their check-post.

He said the militants were led by Hafeezullah alias Kotchwan, Muftiuddin alias Shabbar and three other terror commanders from Toormila. The ISPR DG said though the Army couldn’t directly act in Kuntar, a commission has been set up in Peshawar to see what possible action should be taken."

Very interesting is the fact that Faqir Mohammad's name has been taken of the UN sanctions list:

BBC News - Afghanistan: UN drops Taliban names from sanctions list

What by allowing Iran supporting regime in Iraq. But hey thats democracy. You watch long term americas worst nightmare Iran iraq syria lebanon what a bunch lol btw juice are you indian american or are you a wasp.

WASP. No Asian at all. English, Scot, Scot-Irish, German, one Frenchman by way of Canada I've heard...

(was born on a base in Nurnburg, lived 10 years in Europe in 1 to 3 year chunks, looked like the local boys, always lived off-post. I am a minority in my town, lots of Mexicans. But a huge base, and even as a minority the Mexicans complain the whites are priviledged. They call the whites "Anglos", English or not)

We need to launch tactical nukes on these CIA-backed terrorist camps.

And what are those ground facts that your TELEVISION shows you? Kindly enlighten us on that please.

the ground facts are different, the war is only near afghan border, everything else is pretty good, Pakistan is a developing country, we are making new roads, airports and all that, you watch negative stuff about Pakistan on tv, which are not true.

No offence taken sir. Same thing happened to me also, I thought that Aryan B is a woman as per his writing style (but he's not). So it could happen to anyone.

Not really lol, as you can see his name is Aryan, that name is given to a male, plus Aryan is pretty cool dude.

Pakistan Army has now even said that Pakistani Taliban are using Afghan Land to attack us rather than Pakistan

the ground facts are different, the war is only near afghan border, everything else is pretty good, Pakistan is a developing country, we are making new roads, airports and all that, you watch negative stuff about Pakistan on tv, which are not true.

I don't "watch" negative news about Pakistan. I just "get" news from PDF. I asked you to show me the ground facts and all you could come up with was this...
1. We're a developing country. (We already know that.)
2. We're constructing roads (may be you are..)
3. We're making airports (How many? Is there a new airport coming up? Is there any thread about these New airports on PDF?)

Secondly, there is no negative stuff. Its just stuff.
1. Terrorists attack.
2. Karachi riots
3. PA asking for respect!
4. Unilateral strike by USA violating the sovereignty.
5. Daily drone attacks even after Pakistan's objection.
6. Clinton stating that you guys believe in conspiracy theories.
7. PCB & ICC clashes.
8. Nuke safety.

The list is very long. I got these news from PDF. If you think that PDF shows negative news then I don't know.

I don't "watch" negative news about Pakistan. I just "get" news from PDF. I asked you to show me the ground facts and all you could come up with was this...
1. We're a developing country. (We already know that.)
2. We're constructing roads (may be you are..)
3. We're making airports (How many? Is there a new airport coming up? Is there any thread about these New airports on PDF?)

Secondly, there is no negative stuff. Its just stuff.
1. Terrorists attack.
2. Karachi riots
3. PA asking for respect!
4. Unilateral strike by USA violating the sovereignty.
5. Daily drone attacks even after Pakistan's objection.
6. Clinton stating that you guys believe in conspiracy theories.
7. PCB & ICC clashes.
8. Nuke safety.

The list is very long. I got these news from PDF. If you think that PDF shows negative news then I don't know.

half of that list involves around usa,

look Pakistan is facing problems at the moment like terrorism thanks to usa, but if you think carefully, usa's economy can not even afford war, then you should not expect Pakistani economy to be sky high, we are developing right now, it takes some time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom