What's new

Terror safe havens in Afghanistan: Pak Army

Warning: Graphic video showing brutal murder of Pakistani police (Frontier Constabulary) in Dir after cross border attack from Kunnar by Taliban.

Still think we should sit back and do nothing about safe havens in Afghanistan?

Dailymotion - Brutal killings of 27 pakistani soldiers by terrorist Talibans in Dir on 1st June 2011 - a News & Politics video

Extremely disturbing and demoralising.

I have reported the channel (Fatapata) on Dailymotion, please follow suit.

fatapata: his videos on Dailymotion

You know one of the nice things about being a white American? Unlike most races ethnic slurs are a source of pride and have little effect! Why, yes, I AM a member of the most powerful ethnicity and nation!

Actually you make a good point. This makes it all the more ridiculous when white Americans complain about so-called "reverse racism". Anyways, this is getting off-topic.

Extremely disturbing and demoralising.

I have reported the channel (Fatapata) on Dailymotion, please follow suit.

fatapata: his videos on Dailymotion

Disagree. In fact more people should see this. If I had any say, I would broadcast this on all TV channels in Pakistan. Yes, some of the mullahs would get off on this, but the majority of Pakistanis will get to see up close and personal the TTP brutality and true nature of this fitna.

Army units who have fought against the TTP, already hate them. Time for all other Pakistanis to also join in the hate.

Thats right! So what Pakistan is experiencing they should not blame NATO for their own mistakes.

And I suppose pakistan must help you in iraq and libya and everywhere else americans are murdering innocent children and women in the world. Its pakistans fault that Americas going broke, americas fxxxxd up everywhere its pakistans fault.
You americans are such frauds

And I suppose pakistan must help you in iraq and libya and everywhere else americans are murdering innocent children and women in the world. Its pakistans fault that Americas going broke, americas fxxxxd up everywhere its pakistans fault.
You americans are such frauds

We already took care of Iraq Aryan, but thanks for the offer.

We already knew that Afghanistan and America are safe heaven for terrorists..nothing new. its world who needs to realize this :pakistan: :pakistan:

We already took care of Iraq Aryan, but thanks for the offer.

What by allowing Iran supporting regime in Iraq. But hey thats democracy. You watch long term americas worst nightmare Iran iraq syria lebanon what a bunch lol btw juice are you indian american or are you a wasp.

Juice

Thank you kindly for "taking care of Iraq". Wow i dont know what we would have done if you hadnt done that. Wonder who the next lucky country is going to be taken care of.

Not only that Kaifbhai americans gave iraqis the american way of life and threw in democracy as well. wow.;)

Why do we make nuclear Devices ?? for show off ?? Just erased these 2 provinces ... :guns:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom