What's new

Terror in Karachi: Four wine shops attacked with bombs

naveen mishra

Reaction score
Country
India
KARACHI:
Wine shops were attacked with homemade bombs at four different neighbourhoods of Karachi within an hour Tuesday night.
The wine shops were targeted in the upscale areas of Khayaban-e-Muslim, Khayaban-e-Rahat, Seaview in Defence Housing Authority and near Moti Mahel in Gulshan-e-Iqbal, police said. Since it’s the holy month of Ramazan, all the wine shops were closed and hence there were no casualties.
Law enforcers rushed to the blast sites and cordoned off the areas. Explosives experts were called to determine the nature of devices used in the attacks. A Bomb Disposal Squad official told The Express Tribune that the first device was remotely detonated. He, however, said that it would take them some time to determine the nature of other explosions.
Law enforcers are said to have detained three suspects from the blast sites in DHA and shifted them to an undisclosed location for questioning.
Police believe one group might be involved in all the blasts. “Apparently, all the bomb attacks were carried out by one group,” city police chief Ghulam Qadir Thebu told journalists at the blast sites in DHA. “Investigators are trying to find out the motives for the attacks.”
According to police sources, one person owns the targeted wine shops. They, however, refused to disclose his name citing security reasons.
Published in The Express Tribune, August 7th, 2013.
587547-afghanblast-1375851024-769-640x480.jpg

@naveen mishra trolling serves no purpose, wrong section, nothing to do with pakistan's war, duplicate thread which has been already discussed and the mother thread already exists where we all discuss karachi violance at one place

but your indian instinct of trolling and your harmone levels demand something like opening multiple threads

Last edited by a moderator:
is wine sale allowed?? i thought these things were there only in peshawar.. :ashamed:

You still have doubts?? :) anyway to foreigners and non-Muslims its allowed openly but majority get it like hundi method :P

is wine sale allowed?? i thought these things were there only in peshawar.. :ashamed:

You still have doubts?.

to foreigners and non Muslims its sold openly whereas majority of Muslims get it through hondi method :P

You still have doubts?.

to foreigners and non Muslims its sold openly whereas majority of Muslims get it through hondi method :P

^^^ exactly, these things are no longer a news they have become a way of life in Karachi and there is no point in opening threads for such usual occurrences.

yeah just like rapes in india doesnt make one wonder too much now a days

You still have doubts?.

You still have doubts?.

three posts for me :woot: thanks :ashamed:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom